Examples of the the word, interview , in a Sentence Context
The word ( interview ), is the 906 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- That what he called a" tsunami of antisemitism" was spreading globally. In an, interview ,with BBC Radio 4,Sacks said:" A number of my rabbinical colleagues throughout
- Shown a marked tendency to use nouns as verbs. Examples of versed nouns are, interview , advocate, vacuum,lobby, pressure,rear-end, transition,feature, profile
- With a flexed arm; the image made it into several celebrity magazines. In an, interview ,with Talk magazine in late 1999,Schwarzenegger was asked if he thought of
- DeVos responded to the pyramid scheme accusations about Amway in a 2009, interview , with Grand Rapids Press reporter Chris Nape.: Nape:" Amway has been accused
- Suggests that the extent of antisemitism in France has been exaggerated. In an, interview ,with The Jerusalem Post he says that" the one thing you can't say is that
- David Rose, and Richard Minister, author of Losing bin Laden, in a November 2003, interview , with World. Several sources dispute Ijaz's claim, including the National
- This view mirrors the account given by Osama bin Laden in his October 2001, interview , by Taser Halloumi:" ... this matter isn't about any specific person and ...
- Available to historians and other enquirers. He did an extensive, in-depth, interview , for the June 1971 issue of Playboy magazine, in which he stated," If I didn't
- That he was still a virgin - biographer Bob Cola cello who was present at the, interview ,felt it was probably true and that what little sex he had was probably" a
- Over 20 years. However, Speer said little, reserving most comments for a major, interview ,published in Der Spiegel in November 1966,in which he again took personal
- Vinyl was an adaptation of Burgess' novel. *In 1983,Burgess said in an, interview ,with Belgian television, that in the '60s the Rolling Stones were interested in
- Yvonne Blanche Larousse (February 15, 1906 - July 1,2000). According to an, interview ,she gave to an Egyptian journalist, her first name was Yvonne, though she is
- Resign his managing general partner post in the late summer of 2004. In a 2004, interview , with columnist Hal Bosley of USA TODAY, Colangelo defended his actions:
- By his writings, until he" signed off" around 1961. At the time of his, interview ,with Charles Platt, which science fiction writers had influenced his work the
- Afghans. According to Peter Bergen, known for conducting the first television, interview ,with bin Laden in 1997,the idea that" the CIA funded bin Laden or trained bin
- Was at its height. I was almost a samurai myself! " Federico Fellini in an, interview ,declared the director" the greatest living example of all that an author of
- Infantry weapon. Nadella Vechtomova, the museum director stated in an, interview ,that the purpose of the museum is to honor the ingenuity of the inventor and
- Series of articles about the growing anti-Semitism in Malmö, Sweden. In an, interview ,in January 2010,Fredrik Sieradzki of the Jewish Community of Malmö stated that
- Company settled the outstanding customs duties for $45 million CAD. In a 1994, interview , Amway co-founder Rich DeVos stated that this incident had been his greatest "
- Ability at an early age, learning to read fluently at three years old. In an, interview ,on education in America with the Davis Group Ltd. Alan Kay said," I had the
- Homage for the Scottish kingdom, but Alexander did not comply. In 1255 an, interview ,between the English and Scottish kings at Also led to Mental and his party
- Burka declared that Agassi should have been disqualified. In an exclusive, interview ,with CBS, Agassi justified himself and asked for understanding, saying that "
- Toilets and devices to capture water from the atmosphere. In a magazine, interview ,published shortly before his death, he reflected on the possibility of using
- The, hence the base. Bin Laden explained the origin of the term in a videotaped, interview ,with Al Jazeera journalist Taser Along in October 2001: The name 'al-Qaeda '
- Kournikova the previous year and that they are currently separated. In an, interview ,with Graham Norton in 2010,Kournikova confirmed that she and Iglesias have
- Name Beyerstein2/> Its popularity may be related to other factors. In an, interview ,with Edward Ernst, The Independent wrote: Academic resources *
- Associated during his own lifetime, he rejected this particular label. In an, interview ,in 1945,Camus rejected any ideological associations:" No, I am not an
- In 1908,he commissioned (at no pay) Napoleon Hill, then a journalist, to, interview , more than 500 wealthy achievers to find out the common threads of their success
- An entity that inherently violates the central axiom of libertarianism. In an, interview ,with New Banner, Rothbard said that" capitalism is the fullest expression of
- Delivered by Salt. Atlas Shrugged became an international bestseller, and in an, interview ,with Mike Wallace, Rand declared herself" the most creative thinker alive. "
- Included in the set and each performance is explained by Gangsta herself. The, interview ,with Gangsta was filmed in the Swiss Alps in summer 2005. Revival The same
- The most intellectually challenging fiction of her generation ". In a 1999, interview , in the Chronicle of Higher Education, Rand scholar Chris Matthew Ciabatta
- Which they also interview ed Burhanuddin Rabbi and Abdul Raoul SAAF) for an, interview ,opportunity, on September 8,2001,an aide to Massed recalls the would-be
- Excerpts from Time Out (London), interview , 1977 at time. Com * http://www.cbc.ca/thehour/index.html Schwarzenegger
- Of a Tyrannosaurus. Harryhausen sometimes confuses the two, stating in a DVD, interview ," They're both meat eaters,they're both tyrants ... one was just a bit
- Of power to make him stop his resistance. Massed declined. He explained in one, interview ,: Massed wanted to convince the Taliban to join a political process leading
- Continue in some form after the loss of the body. For example Jung said in an, interview ,that the human psyche in part at least is not dependent upon space and time.
- Were reunited at the Swedish premiere of Mamma Mia! On 4 July 2008. In an, interview ,with the Sunday Telegraph, following the premiere, Ulvaeus and Andersson
- Music award" Rockbjörnen" ( for" lifetime achievement" ) and gave an, interview ,onstage; the two wanted to express gratitude for the honorary award and to
- Ensure their survival ... Kurosawa defended himself against this charge in his, interview ,with me. 'I wanted to say that after everything the peasants were the stronger
- Then a month and half after Raj's remarks, Amitabh finally spoke out in an, interview ,to a local tabloid saying," Random charges are random; they do not deserve the
- The Autism Diagnostic Interview-Revised (ADI-R) is a semistructured parent, interview , and the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADDS) uses observation and
- After winning Mr. Olympia in the 1975 documentary film Pumping Iron. In an, interview ,with GQ magazine in October 2007,Schwarzenegger said," Marijuana is not a
- Irrational behavior in his private life. " Branden later apologized in an, interview ,to" every student of Objectives" for" perpetuating the Ayn Rand mystique "
- A member of the Public Council, Russian Ministry of Defense, in a March 2011, interview , with Voice of Russia radio. The Army is functionally divided into Active and
- Monochrome and sepia sequences while otherwise being in color. In 1966,in an, interview ,conducted shortly after finishing Andrei Ruble, Tarkovsky dismissed color film
- For NASA Strand, a Russia-language newspaper based in Buenos Aires. In the, interview ,he said:" We (Russia) are walking a narrow isthmus between Communists and
- Moving from nearly pure MSA to a more mixed language in the process of a radio, interview , as the interview ee becomes more comfortable with the interview er. This type of
- Anxious mood, tension,fears, insomnia,somatic complaints and behavior at the, interview , Existential anxiety The philosopher Søren Kierkegaard, in The Concept of
- By Pakistan, which favored rival mujahideen leader Gulbuddin Hekmatyar. In an, interview ,Massed expressed:" We thought the CIA knew everything. But they didn't. They
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice