Examples of the the word, arm , in a Sentence Context
The word ( arm ), is the 912 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Or Poker Stabilizer Usually fitted into the center section in-line with the bow, arm , or just below the hand position. The addition of this weight projects the
- Antigua and Barbuda Regiment - this is the infantry unit and fighting, arm ,of the defense force. *Service and Support Unit - established in 1997,this
- Same height),ህ he or (where the letter is modified with a kink in the left, arm ,). Canadian Aboriginal syllabic The Arabic-alphabet scripts used for Kurdish
- Wearing of a white t-shirt with the Red Cross on it, while posing with a flexed, arm ,; the image made it into several celebrity magazines. In an interview with Talk
- Apparently were able to produce nearly one ship each day, and could fit out, arm , and provision a newly-built galley with standardized parts on an assembly-line
- And the arrow is moved back using the back muscles, as opposed to using just, arm ,motions. An archer should also pay attention to the recoil or follow through of
- Within the cabin, Aldrin accidentally broke the circuit breaker that would, arm ,the main engine for lift off from the Moon. There was concern this would
- Accessories with height-adjustable furniture, footrests,wrist rests, and, arm , supports to ensure correct posture. Key guards fit over the keyboard to help
- Advocated by some. This hand is referred to as the bow hand and its arm the bow, arm , The opposite hand is called the drawing hand or string hand. Terms such as bow
- Longbow shooters step" into the bow ", exerting force with both the bow, arm ,and the string hand arm simultaneously, especially when using bows having draw
- Series, Babylon 5," Abraxas79713" is Captain John Sheridan's password to, arm ,the tactical nukes aboard his ship. In the television series The L Word
- Publicly condemns the Soviet maneuver, encouraging the Romanian population to, arm ,itself against possible Soviet reprisals. * 1968 – James Anderson, Jr.
- And the paper nautilus (Argonauts Argo). His description of the hectokatal, arm ,was about two thousand years ahead of its time, and widely disbelieved until
- Even though he recognized Achilles in the name of Aquila and in the north, arm ,of the Danube delta, the arm of Chili (" Chilean" ), though his conclusion
- Wear a bracer (also known as an arm -guard) to protect the inside of the bow, arm ,from being hit by the string and prevent clothing from catching the bow string.
- Flank his sarcophagus. However, in Bernini's tomb, the vigorous upraised, arm ,and posture of the pope is counterbalanced by an active drama below, wherein
- Point of observation. * 1° is approximately the width of a little finger at, arm ,'s length. * 10° is approximately the width of a closed fist at arm 's length.
- Step" into the bow ", exerting force with both the bow arm and the string hand, arm ,simultaneously, especially when using bows having draw weights from 100 lbs to
- Side is advocated by some. This hand is referred to as the bow hand and its, arm ,the bow arm . The opposite hand is called the drawing hand or string hand. Terms
- To Tokyo, but with an inverted grip of the wrist, medial rotation of the, arm ,and shoulder, and downward pressure on the elbow. Common in knife and other
- According to Fests, Marcius had the surname of Angus from his crooked, arm , Upon the death of the previous king, Tullus Hostility, the Roman Senate
- The mechanical release aid. Usually the release aims to keep the drawing, arm ,rigid, the bow hand relaxed, and the arrow is moved back using the back muscles
- Of constraint-induced movement therapy which resulted in improvements of their, arm ,function. ), and ataxic respiration (lack of coordination in respiratory
- The string is brought to, or close to, the face),and a fully extended bow, arm , successive shots taken with the sight picture in the same position will fall
- And all its strength and bulk are diverted to the right shoulder and right, arm , " Amazons came to play a role in Roman historiography. Caesar reminded the
- And three deep pulses at different locations on the radial artery of each, arm , for a total of twelve pulses that are thought to correspond to twelve internal
- Tanganyika, which some geologists have considered representing an old, arm ,of the sea, dating from a time when the whole central Congo basin was under
- United States Army Security Agency, the U. S. Army's electronic intelligence, arm ,Business * Aeropuertos y Services Auxiliary, Mexican airport operator * The
- Achilles in the name of Aquila and in the north arm of the Danube delta,the, arm ,of Chili (" Chilean" ), though his conclusion, that Luce had sovereign
- Hook was suspended. When the claw was dropped onto an attacking ship the, arm ,would swing upwards, lifting the ship out of the water and possibly sinking it.
- Style. The bow arm is held outwards toward the target. The elbow of this, arm ,should be rotated so that the inner elbow is perpendicular to the ground
- Front of the Pots and Plants Garden Center, the Hyde Park Gym's giant flexed, arm , and Daniel Johnston's Hi, how are you? Frog mural. Austenite often start
- In heart, shield-bearer,Savior of cities, harnessed in bronze, strong of, arm , underlying, mighty with the spear, O defender of Olympus, father of warlike
- However, the energy must be imparted over a limited distance (determined by, arm ,length) and therefore (because the projectile is accelerating) over a
- Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) as a proxy network to recruit, finance and, arm ,the multinational Mujahideen fighters inside Pakistan, which was aimed to
- The statue was vandalized on New Year's Eve 2007,losing part of its right, arm ,and axe. After the arm and axe were replaced the statue was again vandalized on
- Each other (The kanji for" 10" is a cross-shape: 十). * age sweeps the, arm ,back until it locks the shoulder joint, then uses forward pressure to throw.
- Exercise of citizenship. Voting was usually by show of hands (Charlton,", arm ,stretching" ) with officials judging the outcome by sight. With thousands of
- Closed fist at arm 's length. * 20° is approximately the width of a hand span at, arm ,'s length. These measurements clearly depend on the individual subject, and the
- Syracuse. Also known as" the ship shaker," the claw consisted of a crane-like, arm ,from which a large metal grappling hook was suspended. When the claw was
- The city, she distracted the emperor and gave her sons time to gather and, arm ,their troops, and she gave a false sense of security to Botanists that there
- On New Year's Eve 2007,losing part of its right arm and axe. After the, arm ,and axe were replaced the statue was again vandalized on Christmas Eve 2008
- Finger at arm 's length. * 10° is approximately the width of a closed fist at, arm ,'s length. * 20° is approximately the width of a hand span at arm 's length.
- A rotational wrist lock that directs upward-spiraling tension throughout the, arm , elbow and shoulder. * a shoulder control similar to Tokyo, but with both hands
- Anchor, introduced a pivot where the arm s join the shank, allowing the" idle ", arm ,to fold against the shank. Handling and stowage of these anchors requires
- To the tsar. His Majesty was half-lying, half-sitting,leaning on his right, arm , Thinking he was merely wounded heavily, I tried to lift him but the czar's
- Cheek, or to the ear, depending upon one's preferred shooting style. The bow, arm ,is held outwards toward the target. The elbow of this arm should be rotated so
- Prevent clothing from catching the bow string. The bracer does not brace the, arm , the word comes from the arm ory term" Brossard ", meaning an arm ored sleeve
- Into the ulnar nerve at the wrist. * a pronating wrist lock that torques the, arm ,and applies painful nerve pressure. (There is an addictive wrist lock or Z-lock
- And, most useful for later discussions, the shaft of the right humerus (upper, arm ,). Thiel Charles Marsh gave these remains the formal name Allosaurus fragile
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice