Examples of the the word, consciousness , in a Sentence Context
The word ( consciousness ), is the 2780 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- His Ohio prison cell. On January 21, 1947,Capone had a stroke. He regained, consciousness ,and started to improve but contracted pneumonia on January 24. He suffered a
- That the soul is a substance, and claimed humans cannot doubt their own, consciousness , even in a situation that prevents all sensory data input. The thought
- The concept of Zeitgeist, the idea that society consisted of a collective, consciousness ,which moved in a distinct direction, dictating the actions of its members.
- Is absurd, for whatever is observed must ultimately be the content of our own, consciousness ,and, consequently,nonmaterial. Ian Barbour in his book Issues in Science and
- For a term of self-identification of their own choosing. With the political, consciousness ,that emerged from the political and social ferment of the late 1960s and early
- Recording the physical phenomena that accompany modifications of the affective, consciousness , Thus, it is found that the action of the heart is accelerated by pleasant, and
- Or killed themselves in the process, they would collapse and upon gaining, consciousness , would cite amnesia. Thus leading him to conclude amok is a type of “
- Belief, souls in the afterlife will continue to retain their individuality and, consciousness ,and will be able to recognize and communicate spiritually with other souls who
- Arabs feared the Persians with a deep, unreasoning fear which ran in the tribal, consciousness ,as a racial complex and was the result of centuries of Persian power and glory.
- Of the Quraish tribe rushed at Abu Bakr, and beat him mercilessly till he lost, consciousness , Following this incident Abu Bakr's mother converted to Islam. Abu Bakr was
- Sean Young) is an experimental replica who believes she is human; Rachael's, consciousness ,has been enhanced with extra memories, to provide an" emotional cushion ". As
- Closed explanatory or causal loop:" perhaps only universes with a capacity for, consciousness ,can exist. " This is Wheeler's Participatory Anthropic Principle (PAP). #The
- Transversal cosmopolitanism),a new mode of activist knowledge (accommodate, consciousness ,), and a new format of solidarity, interactive solidarity. The term "
- With the figures for the driving forces of differentiation (emergence of, consciousness ,and opposites),Helios God-the-Sun, and the Devil. Plaster Crowley Abraham is
- As the different" orders of abstraction," and formulations such as ", consciousness ,of abstracting. " It is often said that Korzybski opposed the use of the verb "
- Adds, a matter of answering" before other peoples, but to oneself, to one's, consciousness , and before God. " Writing of Solzhenitsyn's novel, August 1914 in the New
- Independent Albanian state was declared. The formation of an Albanian national, consciousness ,dates to the latter 19th century and is part of the larger phenomenon of rise
- That shines ever so brightly in all things living and nonliving as their inner, consciousness ,(impeller). Depictions In Hindu scriptures, Agni is depicted with two or
- In nature one form of life must always prey upon another. However, human, consciousness , holds an awareness of, and sympathy for, the will of other beings to live. An
- S philosophy: ... with regard to race, a naive version of the evolution of, consciousness , a theory foundational to both Steiner's anthroposophy and Waldorf education
- Be found, he argues, in the form of unaddressed fears - a product of mind and, consciousness , rather than a biological imbalance; and a problem which he argues is more
- And the structure of the objective world is precisely mirrored in our own, consciousness , We therefore have no reason to doubt that the objective world, too,is "
- Kind of event with the patient still unconscious the chances that he will gain, consciousness ,get smaller ". On 23 July 2006,a hospital spokesman announced that Sharon's
- The material often pointedly resonating as stark allegory of phenomenal, consciousness ,and the human condition. Camus included a dim-witted character misreading The
- And refined during this period have profoundly influenced lifestyles and social, consciousness ,up to the present day in East Asian countries. The intellectual society of this
- Of monopsychism, that concludes that individual existence is illusory, and our, consciousness ,continues existing after death in other conscious beings. Positions regarding
- Of the mounted skeleton, which cemented the name Brontosaurus in the public, consciousness , Elmer Riggs had published a paper in the 1903 edition of Geological Series of
- Owes more to him than to any writer except Paul. Ambrose's intense episcopal, consciousness ,furthered the growing doctrine of the Church and its sacerdotal ministry, while
- Mathematics and science. He called this awareness, this goal of his system,", consciousness ,of abstracting ". His system included modifying the way we consider the world
- That Platonic universals did not have a separate existence outside of man's, consciousness , Abelard also systematized the analysis of philosophical contradictions. Robert
- Sir. Drama Brahmaputra). With him, he achieved high levels of meditative, consciousness , and was again asked to succeed his teacher. But, once more, he was not
- Body, similar to other physical objects only known as phenomena. Yet our, consciousness ,is not commensurate with our body. Most of us possess the power of voluntary
- United Nations in 1954:" The Conference, recognising the need of arousing mass, consciousness ,of the aesthetic, physical and economic value of trees, recommends a World
- Who do not commit suicide or are killed typically black out and upon regaining, consciousness , claim amnesia. The western world was made known of amok upon reading the
- Theology differs on whether the intermediate state is unconscious sleep or, consciousness , whether the ultimate punishment of the wicked is annihilation or eternal
- Of ayahuasca. When used for its medicinal purposes ayahuasca affects the human, consciousness ,for less than six hours beginning half an hour after consumption, and peaking
- True philosophy must start from the most immediate and comprehensive fact of, consciousness , and this may be formulated as follows: 'I am life which wills to live, and I
- Know this even if we do not understand the physics involved. We know that our, consciousness ,inhabits a physical body, similar to other physical objects only known as
- A child's mind which assumes that all events are the product of intention or, consciousness , Piaget explains this with a cognitive inability to distinguish the external
- A concrete form that can be easily grasped, thereby fulfilling a need of human, consciousness , As a writer, the art form Rand focused on most closely was literature, where
- And that he is in a persistent vegetative state with slim chances of regaining, consciousness , On 13 April 2007,it was reported that Sharon's condition had slightly
- Intentionality, memory,and language as these phenomena are experienced within, consciousness ,and time anticipated and inspired the insights of modern phenomenology and
- Another earthly life in the physical world, acquiring a superior grade of, consciousness ,and altruism by means of successive reincarnations. This succession leads
- In Hartford, Connecticut. *1865 – Abraham Lincoln dies without regaining, consciousness ,after being shot the previous evening by actor John Wilkes Booth. *1892 – The
- While steroids seem more effective in treating impairments of cognition, consciousness ,and rigor. The latter effect may be due to either protective effects of fever
- Published in 1950 to test a machine's capability to demonstrate intelligence (, consciousness ,). Layer wrote two books on the philosopher Bertrand Russell, Russell and Moore:
- Whether one accepts Steiner's interpretation of a science that extends the, consciousness ,and capacity of human beings to experience their inner spiritual world. " Sven
- Human intelligence and artificial intelligence? Can a machine have a mind and, consciousness , A few of the most influential answers to these questions are given below.
- Belorussian SSR, the term" Belorussian" was embraced as part of a national, consciousness , In the Polish-held Western Belarus," Belorussian" became commonly used in
- And Desire ’, Karl Marx, ( German Ideology 1845),says:" It depends not on, consciousness , but on being; not on thought, but on life; it depends on the individual's
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice