Examples of the the word, quantity , in a Sentence Context
The word ( quantity ), is the 2395 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- While in the wet season, the flooded area of the Amazon Basin rises to. The, quantity ,of water released by the Amazon to the Atlantic Ocean is enormous: up to in the
- The cause of increase in national wealth is labor, rather than the nation's, quantity ,of gold or silver, which is the basis for mercantilism, the economic theory
- To the world: 109 Electricity - exports: 322.6 GWh; note - exports an unknown, quantity ,to Georgia; includes exports to Nagorno-Karabakh (2007) Electricity - imports
- To each other. According to Process an angle must be either a quality or a, quantity , or a relationship. The first concept was used by Edemas, who regarded an
- This philosopher is referring to the worlds within, which are often infinite in, quantity ,). Cicero writes that he attributes different gods to the countless worlds.
- Is symbolized by upper case letter (s),e.g. S, A,etc. * The varying, quantity ,(number) in a location will be written in lower case letter (s) and (
- Brazilian state Rio Grande do Sul are large world producers exceeding in, quantity ,Minas Gerais, as well as Mato Grosso, Espirito Santa, Bahia,and Ceará states
- To stratify the cryogenic contents and increase the accuracy of their, quantity ,readings. Approximately 93 seconds later the astronauts heard a" loud bang "
- The 1793 invention of the cotton gin by Eli Whitney increased by fifty fold the, quantity ,of cotton that could be processed in a day and greatly increased the demand for
- For instance; let us ask, Does it contain any abstract reasoning concerning, quantity ,or number? No. Does it contain any experimental reasoning concerning matter of
- Right)^ - 1 \right) Using the ideal gas law and assuming a constant molar, quantity ,(as often happens in practical cases),: W = - \alpha n R T_1 \left (\left (
- The egg. Reproductive success of many amphibians is dependent not only on the, quantity ,of rainfall, but the seasonal timing. Several species have also adapted to arid
- Meromorphic functions inside and on a closed contour *Mathematical argument,a, quantity ,that serves to relate functions and variables using a common variable when such
- Economics systematized supply and demand as joint determinants of price and, quantity ,in market equilibrium, affecting both the allocation of output and the
- Respiration produces carbon dioxide and water. Thus, human bodies contain some, quantity ,of alcohol endogenously produced by these bacteria. Laboratory synthesis
- An modulated maximum carrier. As with other modulation indices, in AM, this, quantity , also called modulation depth, indicates by how much the modulated variable
- From its shell (taking it to infinity) is called the binding energy. Any, quantity ,of energy absorbed by the electron in excess of this amount is converted to
- Did),and is detached (bar’ ) from matter (Mazda),quality (Kay), quantity , ( km),place (AYN),situation (wad’ ), and time (wait). Natural
- S^2_n = \franc, \quad n>1: \sigma^2_n = \franc. It turns out that a more suitable, quantity ,for updating is the sum of squares of differences from the (current) mean
- With the loser in the assembly prosecuting both the law and its proposer. The, quantity ,of these suits was enormous: in effect the courts became a kind of upper house.
- The kinetic notion of limit that Cauchy does mention in discussing a variable, quantity ,approaching a limit, it is conspicuously absent in Cauchy's discussion of
- S College, Cambridge and the association Computability in Europe. Area is a, quantity ,that expresses the extent of a two-dimensional surface or shape in the plane.
- Means increasing the quantity of money and banknotes in circulation and the, quantity ,of bank deposits subject to check. But people today use the term ` inflation '
- francium's extreme radioactivity is a great hazard, although the greatest, quantity ,of francium ever assembled to date is a sphere of radius 1 mm (over 300,000
- Try to keep prices low while firmly committed to a policy of increasing the, quantity ,of money that must necessarily make them soar. As long as this terminological
- That can rationally be attached to the expression Inflation: an increase in the, quantity ,of money (in the broader sense of the term,to include fiduciary media
- De Clung, Spain,and Scandinavia. Alabaster also is found, although in smaller, quantity , at Watched in Somerset, near Earth in Glamorganshire, and elsewhere. In
- In the Calvin cycle, which produces trios sugars. ATP recycling The total, quantity ,of ATP in the human body is about 0.1 mole. The majority of ATP is not usually
- Was as expensive as silver. The Cowley companies supplied aluminum alloy in, quantity ,in the United States and England using smelters like the furnace of Carl
- From the trunks only, the remainder being left to rot; while in 1709 a large, quantity ,of the rapidly disappearing ebony was used to burn lime for building
- Have undergone the process of ionization. In the event the electron absorbs a, quantity ,of energy less than the binding energy, it will transition to an excited state.
- Been removed, a phenomenon known as the Auger effect may take place where the, quantity ,of energy is transferred to one of the bound electrons causing it to go into
- Variable) of the signal is a representation of some other time varying, quantity , i.e., analogous to another time varying signal. It differs from a digital
- Were recovered between 1960 and 1965. Regardless of the actual cause, the great, quantity ,of well-preserved Allosaurus remains has allowed this genus to be known in
- Einstein noted in 1911 that the same adiabatic principle shows that the, quantity ,which is quantized in any mechanical motion must be an adiabatic invariant.
- Design and to manage construction. In the United Kingdom and other countries,a, quantity ,surveyor is often part of the team to provide cost consulting. Alternate
- Itself and for its angular magnitude (which is simply a numerical, quantity ,). The word angle comes from the Latin word annulus, meaning " a corner ". The
- His hope proves well-founded, and the Pequod's crew recovers a valuable, quantity ,of the substance. Melville devotes the following chapter to a discussion of
- Ammoniacal nitrogen (NH3-N) is a measure commonly used for testing the, quantity ,of Ammonium ions, derived naturally from ammonia, and returned to ammonia via
- Recommended nitrogen inputs) * Improving agricultural productivity in terms of, quantity ,and quality (e.g., selection of drought-resistant crops and animals
- Being based on the notion of limit, it is the notion of a variable, quantity ,that's primitive, and both infinitesimals and limits are defined in terms of
- Run away anymore, but waits willingly to be caught. So, there is a great, quantity ,of silver there, consecrated to the hero, as price for the sacrificial victims.
- Was always used everywhere and especially in this country, means increasing the, quantity ,of money and banknotes in circulation and the quantity of bank deposits
- The coming to be from: # growth and diminution, which is change in, quantity ,; # locomotion, which is change in space; and # alteration, which is change in
- Is a size minimum of seven inches (178 mm) measured across the shell and a, quantity ,limit of three per day and 24 per year. A person may be in possession of only
- It will transition to an excited state. After a statistically sufficient, quantity ,of time, an electron in an excited state will undergo a transition to a lower
- Relevant to the accident: * a fan to stir the tank contents for more accurate, quantity ,measurements; The heater and protection thermostat were originally designed for
- 2 \times k_A\franc so :1\ =\sort The SI unit of charge, the coulomb," is the, quantity ,of electricity carried in 1 second by a current of 1 ampere ". Conversely, a
- 2007) Electricity - imports: 400.6 GWh; note - imports an unknown, quantity ,from Iran (2007) Oil - production: (2005 est. ) country comparison to the
- Sources can be applied in a neutron probe – a standard device for measuring the, quantity ,of water present in soil, as well as moisture/density for quality control in
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice