Examples of the the word, peak , in a Sentence Context
The word ( peak ), is the 2447 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- world's highest mountain range outside the continent of Asia. The highest, peak , Mt. Aconcagua, rises to an elevation of about above sea level. The peak of Mt.
- Mth Sunday 17 On This Day in Canada ---- It is the, peak ,of the Perseid meteor shower. It is also known as the" Glorious Twelfth" in
- Achieved its greatest success, selling millions of 2600s and computers. At its, peak , Atari accounted for a third of Warner's annual income and was the
- English immigration to the British colonies in North America was at its, peak ,and the new settlers took the English language with them. While the term fall
- The current coastline dates back to about 4000 BC. Before that time, at the, peak ,of the last ice age (c. 16,000 BC) sea levels everywhere were 130 meters
- Slaves stated that he wanted the band to be remembered as they were during the, peak ,years of their success. The compilation album ABBA Gold: Greatest Hits
- The widest area of the Azerbaijani section of the Caspian Sea is. The highest, peak ,of Azerbaijan is mount Bazardüzü (4,466 m),while the lowest point lies in
- Certain activist groups have become increasingly concerned about the global, peak ,oil and climate change problem in recent years due to by-products that are
- Aorta—the section between the heart and the arch of aorta * Arch of aorta—the, peak ,part that looks somewhat like an inverted" U" * Descending aorta—the section
- List contains some major peak s in the Andes mountain range. The highest, peak ,is Aconcagua of Argentina (see below). Argentina widths" 230px "
- Prejudice against Jews in Europe was religious. The persecution hit its first, peak ,during the Crusades. In the First Crusade (1096) flourishing communities on
- Rather short distances. Rainforests exist just miles away from the snow covered, peak ,Cotopaxi. The mountains have a large effect on the temperatures of nearby areas
- Achieved in 2003 by researchers at MIT. It's noteworthy that this record's, peak ,emittance black-body wavelength of 6,400 kilometers is roughly the radius of
- For killing of Jews by Christians. Antisemitism in America reached its, peak ,during the interwar period. The pioneer automobile manufacturer Henry Ford
- Of channel catfish aquaculture, with about under catfish farming in 2010. The, peak ,of catfish farming in the state was in the year 2002,when were under farming.
- BC (the exact dating being a matter of debate). Akkad reached its political, peak ,between the 24th and 22nd centuries BC, following the conquests of king Sargon
- Television set, a color (RGB) monitor or a" green screen" monitor. At its, peak , the Electron was the third best-selling micro in the United Kingdom, and total
- Of Atlantis. Theosophists believe the civilization of Atlantis reached its, peak ,between 1,000,000 and 900,000 years ago but destroyed itself through internal
- Services on most major routes running half-hourly or more frequently during, peak ,travel times. There are frequent long-distance bus services from Andorra to
- Super Outbreak of April 1974,and the April 25–28, 2011 tornado outbreak. The, peak ,season for tornadoes varies from the northern to southern parts of the state.
- 1966–67) In 1966,the rivalry between the AFL and NFL reached an all-time, peak , On April 7,Joe FOSS resigned as AFL commissioner. His successor was Oakland
- Peak, Mt. Aconcagua, rises to an elevation of about above sea level. The, peak ,of Mt. Chimborazo in the Ecuadorean Andes is farther from the center of the
- Remembered as the" Massacre in Merino ". Karpov's tournament career reached a, peak ,at the exceptional Montreal" Tournament of Stars" tournament in 1979,where
- Moss, Cheshire,North West England. *1993 – The Great Flood of 1993 comes to a, peak , *2001 – Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore has a Ten Commandments
- About −28 meters at the Caspian Sea shoreline up to 4,466 meters (Bazardüzü, peak ,). The formation of climate in Azerbaijan is influenced particularly by cold
- Time. His tournament successes include over 160 first-place finishes. He had a, peak ,ELO rating of 2780,and his 90 total months at world number one is second
- 200px "/IN"> per row="3"> Image: Ritacuba-blanco. JPG|Itaúsa Blanco the highest, peak ,of Cordillera Oriental, Colombia. Image: Nevada del Ruiz by Edgar. PNG|Nevada
- The part they manufactured to add traceability for quality construction. At the, peak ,of its efficiency in the early 16th century, the Venetian Arsenal employed some
- The first full week in August each year. * The middle week of August is the, peak ,of the Perseid meteor shower. * The Penn sic War, a massive gathering of the
- And saw almost all of their houses demolished. During the destruction's, peak , the Nieuwmarktrellen (Bookmarks riots) broke out, where people expressed
- Were subsequently dropped from the England side. Australia reached a cricketing, peak ,in the 1990s and early 2000s,coupled with a general decline in England's
- Society of astronomers in Australia * Australian Society of Authors,the, peak ,professional association for Australian literary creators * Austrian Service
- Of resources ($24 billion),ever made by any nation in peacetime. At its, peak , the Apollo program employed 400,000 people and required the support of over
- Of effects of petroleum shortages In the event of a petroleum shortage (see, peak ,oil for global concerns),organic agriculture can be more attractive than
- Plural may also refer to the mountain range as a whole. Geography The highest, peak ,of the Western Alps is Mont Blanc, at., are the second-highest, respectively.
- Near Petra in Jordan. At 1350 meters above sea-level it is the highest, peak ,in the area; and it is a place of great sanctity to the local people for here.
- Worldwide, out of all proportion to her success or ability as a player. At the, peak ,of her fame, fans looking for images of Kournikova made her name one of the
- Southeast to the Oberon Peninsula on the Caspian Sea. The country’s highest, peak , Bazardyuze Magi, rises to 4,485 m in this range near the Azerbaijan-Russia
- The Zhou emperors were referred to by this time, about 500 years after their, peak ,) royal regalia. The desired effect was to confirm the Han emperor's Heavenly
- Conscious city planning. In the early 17th century, when immigration was at a, peak , a comprehensive plan was developed that was based on four concentric
- And wealth from the Indies that struck Europe. His reputation reached its, peak , laying foundations of the Portuguese Empire in the East. In early 1514,Alfonso
- M (6000 to 8000 ft) are reached. Exactly at the head of the gulf the great, peak ,of the Cameroon, on a line of volcanic action continued by the islands to the
- Highest point: Bazarduzu Magi 4,485 m (on border with Russia): * Highest, peak ,entirely within Azeris territory: Shah Magi 4,243 m Islands Resources and land
- Expensive, although cheaper for locals than visitors. Fares are high during, peak ,seasons of spring and winter, but fares have been decreased over the time due
- Established in 1996,2001,2007,and 2008,as a glacial stream on a snow capped, peak ,called Nevada Miami in the Peruvian Andes, roughly west of Lake Titicaca and
- Spanish never found in their conquest was Machu Picchu, which lay hidden on a, peak ,on the eastern edge of the Andes where they descend to the Amazon. The main
- Is around 1.7 million tonnes, with a low of 1 million tonnes in 1995 and a, peak ,of 1.85 million tonnes in 2002 according to Food and Agriculture Organization (
- Was Apple's primary revenue source for most of the following decade. At its, peak , it was a billion-dollar-a-year industry with its associated community of
- He is a farmer. A 15-year press ban against Bachchan was imposed during his, peak ,acting years by Stardust and some other film magazines. In his own
- Meters (2700 square feet). In the context of purported climate change and, peak ,oil, there is a debate about possible taxation of air travel and the inclusion
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice