Examples of the the word, free , in a Sentence Context
The word ( free ), is the 243 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- For labor (through sharing of profits or payment) but would have, free ,access to the resources and surplus of the commune. Anarchist communism does
- Shed His grace on thee, : 'Til selfish gain no longer stain, : The banner of the, free ,.: And crown thy good with brotherhood, : From sea to shining sea. Wellesley
- More stable. Reactions with halogens Alkanes react with halogens in a so-called, free ,radical alienation reaction. The hydrogen atoms of the alkane are
- His childhood poverty. The goal was to demonstrate the superior power of ", free ,labor ", whereby a common farm boy could work his way to the top by his own
- Stand. I believe this government cannot endure permanently half slave and half, free , I do not expect the Union to be dissolved—I do not expect the house to
- Great promise but squandered it for social approval, to the detriment of the, free , He works at the State Science Institute where all his inventions are perverted
- Suffrage to white males, whether landowners or not. He was known for his ", free ,soil" stance of opposing both slavery and abolitionism. He first articulated
- Passed the Second Confiscation Act, which set up court procedures that could, free ,the slaves of anyone convicted of aiding the rebellion. Although Lincoln
- With critics blaming the economic crisis on her support of selfishness and, free ,markets, particularly through her influence on Alan Greenspan. For example
- Equal, while Douglas emphasized his Freeport Doctrine, that local settlers were, free ,to choose whether to allow slavery or not, and accused Lincoln of having joined
- Fiercely anti-clerical, Ferrer believed in" free dom in education ", education, free , from the authority of church and state. Murray Book chin wrote:" This period
- Produce the social order. " Mutualist anarchism is concerned with reciprocity, free ,association, voluntary contract, federation,and credit and currency reform.
- S The Word (1872–1890,1892–1893). The publication staunchly advocated, free ,love and women's rights, and critiqued" Comstock" -- censorship of sexual
- The wish that all beings be happy (love) and the wish that all beings be, free ,from suffering (compassion). " Many illnesses can be cured by the one
- To be sacrificed. Some of these animals they slaughter, others they set, free ,on the island, in Achilles’ honor. But there are others, who are forced to
- A consistent and known quality. * Food safety: Ensuring that the food supply is, free ,of contamination. * Food security: Ensuring that the food supply meets the
- Tertiary or quaternary carbons due to the relative stability of the resulting, free ,radicals. The fragment resulting from the loss of a single methyl group (M−15
- American languages helped establish linguistics as a truly general science and, free ,it from its historical focus on Indo-European languages. The publication of
- Agricultural, with an economy tied to cotton. Planters resisted working with, free ,labor during Reconstruction and sought to re-establish controls over free dmen.
- Within anarchist theory. Free love An important current within anarchism is, free ,love. Free love advocates sometimes traced their roots back to Josiah Warren
- Movement, whose purpose was to make the individual politically and spiritually, free ,to decide for himself on religious matters. A number of contributors to Liberty
- Rear carbon can vary free ly between 0° and 360°. This is a consequence of the, free ,rotation about a carbon – carbon single bond. Despite this apparent free dom
- Aq) and refer to the hydrogen ion when describing acid-base reactions but the, free ,hydrogen nucleus, a proton, does not exist alone in water, it exists as the
- By law to have full-time education. Education up to secondary level is provided, free ,of charge by the government. There are three systems of schools – Andorran
- And Bell 588,789 votes. Turnout was 82.2 percent, with Lincoln winning the, free ,Northern states, as well as California and Oregon. Douglas won Missouri, and
- The rebellion. Although Lincoln believed it was not within Congress's power to, free ,the slaves within the states, he approved the bill in deference to the
- Warrant. The suspension of writ was done in order to give Union enlistments, free ,entry into the capitol. Lincoln was supported by Congress and the northern
- Seeking to" replace the privilege and authority of the State" with the ", free ,and spontaneous organization of labor. " In 1886,the Federation of Organized
- M. E. Lazarus was an important American individualist anarchist who promoted, free ,love. And the openly bisexual radical Edna St. Vincent Millay and the lesbian
- Paints additions to some commandments to benefit the pigs while keeping them, free ,of accusations of law-breaking (such as" No animal shall drink alcohol "
- Attracted a small but diverse following of Bohemian artists and intellectuals, free ,love and birth control advocates (see Anarchism and issues related to love and
- On strike and retreat to a mountainous hideaway where they build an independent, free ,economy. The novel's hero and leader of the strike, John Salt, describes the
- Changes of popular opinions and sentiments, is the only true sovereign of a, free ,people. " Other enactments Lincoln adhered to the Whig theory of the presidency
- Emile Armand. He proposed the concept of la camaraderie amorous to speak of, free ,love as the possibility of voluntary sexual encounter between consenting adults
- One of whom owned a movie theater and allowed her to watch dozens of films for, free , She then set out for Hollywood, California. Initially, Rand struggled in
- Typhoid fever, cholera and dysentery. The poor generally receive health care, free ,of charge. * - http://lcweb2.loc.gov/frd/cs/profiles/Algeria.pdf Algeria
- His slender face and the deep eyes express an intellectual eternity. These, free ,standing statues were usually marble, but also the form rendered in limestone
- As an example of anarchism in practice. However, although Summer hill and other, free ,schools are radically libertarian, they differ in principle from those of
- 1897,and was revived, briefly,in 1901. In Europe the main propagandist of, free ,love within individualist anarchism was Emile Armand. He proposed the concept
- Held as a slave in the Confederate states will thenceforward, and forever, be, free , " Privately, Lincoln concluded at this point that the war could not be won
- The Missouri Compromise line of 1820,dividing the territories into slave and, free , contrary to the Republican Party's free -soil platform. Lincoln rejected the
- Issued on September 22, 1862,and put into effect on January 1,1863,declared, free ,the slaves in ten states not then under Union control, with exemptions
- Sold in 2008. (This includes approximately 300,000 copies distributed for, free ,by the Ayn Rand Institute. ) Although Rand's influence has been greatest in
- The Truth Seeker. E. C. Walker was co-editor of the excellent free -thought /, free ,love journal Lucifer, the Light-Bearer ". The schools' stated goal was to "
- To be the approach that most accurately reflected the existence of human, free ,will. She described her own approach to literature as" romantic realism ".
- Play, Bollettieri called Mike and said:" Take your check back. He's here for, free ,", claiming that Agassi had more natural talent than anyone else he had seen.
- A repudiation of some Aristotelian principles for the sciences and the arts to, free ,themselves for the discovery of modern scientific laws and empirical methods.
- The Confiscation Act that authorized judiciary proceedings to confiscate and, free ,slaves who were used to support the Confederate war effort. In late August 1861
- S morality and that Douglas represented a conspiracy to extend slavery to, free ,states. Douglas said that Lincoln was defying the authority of the U. S.
- Bulk from warehouse clubs like Costco and Sam's Club. Some have embraced the, free ,shipping offers of some online retailers to purchase items much more cheaply
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice