Examples of the the word, export , in a Sentence Context
The word ( export ), is the 1745 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- 6.5 %. In order to enhance economic growth, the government set up several, export ,processing zones to attract foreign investment. These are managed by the
- Large labor forces, and large internal markets or easy transportation to, export ,markets, namely textiles, metallurgy,or transportation-related manufacturing (
- Advertising has gone through five major stages of development: domestic, export , international,multinational, and global. For global advertisers, there are
- Was a valuable local industry in Nottingham, as well as a major English, export , These were usually painted, or partly painted. It was also used for the
- Weapons and other military equipment to third countries in December 2009. The, export ,agreement was signed by Defense Minister Saran Ghanian and a visiting senior
- Additionally, some cryptographic algorithms have export restrictions (see, export ,of cryptography). Etymology The word" Algorithm" or" Algorithm" in some
- Production in the U. S. In recent years' salmon aquaculture has become a major, export ,in southern Chile, especially in Puerto Montt,Chile's fastest-growing city.
- Other Western governments have discussed efforts to establish effective nuclear, export ,control systems with Armenia and expressed satisfaction with Armenia's full
- An XML profile based system configuration management utility **Support for, export ,of fiber channel adapters to Wars **Role Based Access Control (RAC) with
- Rich Text Format (. Rtf),and text documents (. Txt). LaTeX is supported for, export ,only. Plug-in filters are available to deal with many other formats, notably
- The oil sector, which accounts for over 50 percent of GDP, over 90 percent of, export ,revenue, and over 80 percent of government revenue. History Kingdom of Portugal
- Person of the Emperor. The Chinese cosmology is now better known through its, export ,as Fend Shoo. There is also much information about how the universe was thought
- Annapolis Railway, later the Dominion Atlantic Railway, which developed large, export ,markets for Annapolis Valley apples. Economy Today, the Valley is still largely
- The mistake it was too late. " King Cotton" was dead, as the South could, export ,less than 10 % of its cotton. Name "/JJ"> international"/> British investors
- 80 % of the state's revenues derived from petroleum extraction. Alaska's main, export ,product (excluding oil and natural gas) is seafood, primarily salmon, cod
- 2001,Azerbaijan concluded a gas agreement with Turkey, providing a future, export ,market for Azerbaijan. In 2002 the Azerbaijani merchant marine had 54 ships.
- With Inns' staples thesis, the economy has changed substantially as different, export ,commodities have risen or fallen in importance. In sequence, the most important
- Gold mining, phosphate mining (The Aruba Phosphate Maatschappij),aloe, export , petroleum refineries (The Ago Oil & Transport Company and the Arena
- Each respective platform. File formats Abi Word comes with several import and, export ,filters for formats including HTML, Microsoft Word (. Doc),Office Open XML (.
- Of Bangladeshis are farmers, more than three quarters of Bangladesh’s, export ,earnings come from the garment industry, which began attracting foreign
- No immunity. By the mid-16th century, sugar had become Brazil's most important, export ,and the Portuguese imported African slaves to cope with the increasing
- A slave-based society to one based on production for domestic consumption and, export , Meanwhile, with the independence of Brazil in 1822,the slave trade was
- Such as Unisys' LZW patent. Additionally, some cryptographic algorithms have, export ,restrictions (see export of cryptography). Etymology The word" Algorithm "
- Carries a one (a version armed with a 105 mm rifled gun is available for, export ,). PTL02 is built on the 6×6 wheeled chassis of the WZ551 APC. Italy and Spain
- Missiles. Although in this regard the RIVAL (which is the missile's, export ,name or R-77 the official Russian Air force designation) does have an
- Subsidization of developed nations' agriculture and the aggressive use of, export ,subsidies by some developed nations to make their agricultural products more
- Boosted the reputation of Aberdare's product and launched a huge international, export ,market. Coal mined in Aberdeen parish rose from in 1844 to in 1850,and the
- Chinese Type 56,and Swiss SIG SG 550. As a result, the Cold War saw the mass, export ,of AK-47s by the Soviet Union and the PRC to their allies, such as the
- Southeast Alaska energy, export ,study: final report / prepared for The Southeast Conference; by D. Little &
- Prior to the 1950s,Alberta was a primarily agricultural economy, based on the, export ,of wheat, beef,and a few other commodities. The health of economy was closely
- The late 1940s at 80 % and even in the early 1970s accounted for 70 % of its, export ,earnings. However, polypropylene products began to substitute for jute products
- And show the movements on a computer screen. Most of the decoders also allow to, export ,logs from a certain route or airport. Spotting styles Some spotters will note
- Are the backbone of the private sector, with canned tuna being the primary, export , Transfers from the U. S. federal government add substantially to American
- Has concluded 21 production-sharing agreements with various oil companies. An, export ,pipeline that transports Caspian oil to the Mediterranean from Baku through
- And construction work. Manufacturing is made up of enclave-type assembly for, export , the major products being bedding, handicrafts and electronic components.
- Had entered markets beyond Japan in the 1960s,it grew as a major cultural, export ,during its market expansion during the 1980s and 1990s. The anime market for
- Organic farming has recently undergone rapid expansion in Andalusia, mainly for, export ,to European markets but with increasing demand developing in Spain. Andalusia
- Economy was heavily focused on the slave trade. European traders would, export ,manufactured goods to the coast of Africa where they would be exchanged for
- Culturally important chichi. Currently, tobacco,cotton and coffee are the main, export ,crops. Coca, despite eradication programs in some countries, remains an
- Into and out of the Baltic Sea. The Baltic Sea is the main trade route for, export ,of Russian petroleum. Many of the countries neighboring the Baltic Sea have
- IMF. Jute was once the economic engine of the country. Its share of the world, export ,market peaked in the Second World War and the late 1940s at 80 % and even in
- For the white population, four times as many deaths as marriages. ) The main, export ,was tobacco, but tobacco prices fell in the 1630s as Chesapeake production
- Being California's third leading agricultural product and its top agricultural, export ,in 2008. California produces 80 % of the world’s almonds and 100 % of the U. S.
- In the area once the grain trade had developed technologies to handle the bulk, export ,of grain, especially hopper cars and grain elevators. Oil and gas export s have
- The Shahab group, actively recruit children for suicide-bomber training, and, export , young people to participate in military actions against Americans at the AFPA
- North to the railroad. Cotton was one of the few crops produced locally for, export ,and a cotton gin engine was located downtown near the trains for" ginning "
- Brazilian export s are booming, creating a new generation of tycoons. Major, export ,products include aircraft, electrical equipment, automobiles,ethanol, textiles
- Known as wattles, is very rich in tannin and forms an important article of, export ,; important species include Acacia pycnantha (Golden Wattle),Acacia recurrent
- Her death, the American heirs could not manage to match their value in order to, export ,them, so they became the property of the French state. Great Britain After the
- New Zealand There is an extensive global black market in the collection and, export ,of abalone meat. In New Zealand, where abalone is called Paul (from the Māori
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice