Examples of the the word, britain , in a Sentence Context
The word ( britain ), is the 1757 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Formed. A preliminary expedition to New Zealand, with 60 artisans, leaves Great, britain , on the Rosanna, Captain James Herd, and the Lamb ton, Captain Barnett, before
- And personality Cross is physically a tall, average,understated stylish, britain , His age is not revealed in the comics and animated series, but it is estimated at
- Team lines up for the national anthem before taking on Canada Image: Great, britain , vs Nauru 2. JPG|A British Bulldog gets a kick away despite close checking from
- The royal British society of sculptors. Gruenfeld has exhibited widely in both, britain , and across the globe. These include, in England,Kettle's Yard, the Sainsbury
- In the very first issue, the world starting having a bit of an argument on, britain , for having such a ridiculous prime minister. Junkyard Speed Ball is the fourth
- S Health Camp movement. Based on the system of open-air schools used in, britain , to aid tuberculosis sufferers, Gunn proposed to Kangaroo Hospital Board member
- English oppression. Following the inclusion of Scotland in the Kingdom of Great, britain , the British Militia Act of 1757 did not apply in Scotland. The old traditional
- People but also took their money. In fact before colonization people of, britain , were so poor that they had to beg money from France to sustain themselves.
- Express. History Set up in the late 50s with an assistance of West Germany, britain , and soviet initial annual capacity of one million tonnes of crude steel per
- Notable alumni *Michael Catchpole, professional tennis player - currently, britain , 's no. 6 Steven Jack Kline (born October 6,1947, in Wenatchee, Washington ) is
- Operation by the constant gear rotation. Many models of racing cars built in, britain , and the u. s. since 1962 have used this transmission. ARV Super2 After an
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice