Examples of the the word, onto , in a Sentence Context
The word ( onto ), is the 1755 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Promulgating naively anti-American sentiments. Kurosawa wasted no time moving, onto ,his next project: Midday, or Not Yet. Based on autobiographical essays by
- Detected when a contradiction had occurred, and ruled out that setting, moving, onto , the next. Most of the possible settings would cause contradictions and be
- individual's hairstyle and skin color if a photo of their face is projected, onto ,the 3D Mask. Korea KITSCH researched and developed EveR-1,an android
- Larger in width to ensure a larger expanse is covered when placing the bricks, onto ,the beams. This wider shape also provides the future homeowner with thermal
- Film was created by drawing each frame on paper and then shooting each frame, onto ,negative film, which gave the picture a blackboard look. This makes
- Sandbags. Commanded by António de Abreu it sailed upriver at high tide, onto ,the bridge, with success: the day after all had landed. After a fierce fight
- S surface before setting foot on it. File: A11v 1094228. Ogg|Buzz Aldrin steps, onto ,the Moon. Photo gallery File: Günter Went and the Apollo 11 Crew. JPG|Apollo
- From the one before it. The animators' drawings are traced or photocopied, onto ,transparent acetate sheets called cell, which are filled in with paints in
- Sneak preview of a new brand identity which has the new logo AOL superimposed, onto ,figures (for example, a goldfish, a rainbow, a tree, a postcard). The new
- Possibly have lost to a colony. When it finally sank in, the crowd swarmed, onto ,the field, cheering loudly and chairing Boyle and Spofforth to the pavilion.
- 120° between them, resulting from the projection of the base of the tetrahedron, onto ,a flat plane. However, the torsion angle between a given hydrogen atom attached
- To eyewitness accounts, thrown from a second floor window of the palace, onto ,piles of garden manure. The King was only 26
- Would buy up the best land and work it with slaves, forcing the white farmers, onto ,marginal lands. This was the basis of the Free Soil Party of 1848,and a main
- Of being fooled by the criminal and for his tendency to unknowingly" stumble ", onto ,the truth. Hastings marries and has four children – two sons and two daughters.
- And objects are placed under a camera and the magnified image is displayed, onto ,a screen. * Modified cassette recorder. To record a lecture, own thoughts
- Hits his ship with a thunderbolt, but Ajax still survives, managing to cling, onto ,a rock. He boasts that even the gods cannot kill him and Poseidon, on hearing
- By researchers at the University of Helsinki. By shining ultraviolet light, onto ,frozen argon containing a small amount of hydrogen fluoride, argon
- Of a small scale practice model, instead opting to immediately paint directly, onto ,the full scale automobile. It was indicated that Warhol spent only a total of
- Important than strength or hardness. A thin layer of aluminum can be deposited, onto ,a flat surface by physical vapor deposition or (very infrequently) chemical
- Receptacles of the injured trees. It is thought that, in addition to exuding, onto ,the surface of the tree, amber resin also originally flowed into hollow
- The spear must be able to heal it. Pieces of the spear were scraped off, onto ,the wound and Telefax was healed. Troilus According to the Cyprian (the part
- Basis of Inside the Third Reich, and which Walters arranged to have transcribed, onto ,1,100 typewritten pages. He was also able to send letters and financial
- Filled with movable pins, which can be moved in or out by pressing an object, onto ,the screen. The screen is lit from the side so that the pins cast shadows. The
- Feminine Nisha suffix -yeah. This is formed by adding the feminine suffix -ah, onto ,Nisha adjectives to form abstract nouns. For example, from the basic root "
- A goldfish, a rainbow, a tree, a postcard). The new identity was enacted, onto ,all of AOL's services on December 10, 2009,right after Time Warner split from
- Brush strokes and color. Edgar Degas, Claude Monet, Pierre-Auguste Renoir burst, onto ,the French culture, effecting a revolution with a style that has become
- If the word occurs at the beginning of an utterance, a glottal stop is added, onto ,the beginning,e.g. " The house is ... ". Stress Word stress is not
- Case on Bligh's tour 20 years before, the Australian media latched fervently, onto ,the term, and,this time it stuck. Having fulfilled his promise, Warner
- And is not easily intimidated. She also has a remarkable ability to latch, onto ,a casual comment and connect it to the case at hand. Miss Marple has never
- Emblem of India and the wheel" Ashoka Chakra" from its base was placed, onto ,the center of the National Flag of India. The capital contains four lions (
- Generally fall over with the arms parallel to the seabed. As a strain comes, onto ,the rode, the stock will dig into the bottom, canting the anchor until one of
- Ancestral Puebloans responded to pressure from Numic-speaking peoples moving, onto ,the Colorado Plateau, as well as climate change that resulted in agricultural
- And other evidence of Ancient Pueblo culture has been found extending east, onto ,the American Great Plains, in areas near the Cimarron and Pecos rivers and in
- Two counter rotating" m" and" -m" modes, with the projection of the orbital, onto ,the XY plane having a resonant" m" wavelengths around the circumference. For
- Theorists, including anthropologists, viewed non-European societies as windows, onto ,the pre-industrial human past. As academic disciplines began to differentiate
- The line drawings. The completed character cell are photographed one-by-one, onto ,motion picture film against a painted background by a rostrum camera. The
- Derivatives of amino acids as activated units. These are added in sequence, onto ,the growing peptide chain, which is attached to a solid resin support. The
- Recognizing Eros instantly, she dropped her dagger. Oil spilled from the lamp, onto ,his shoulder, awaking him, and he fled, saying " Love cannot live where there
- Of the proletarian movement as" putting unfulfilled political ideals directly, onto ,the canvas," he lost his enthusiasm for painting. With the increasing
- Equations, a trivial problem. ) Intermediate results were binary, written, onto , paper sheets by electrostatically modifying the resistance at 1500 locations to
- With four layers of cement, then painted the colors of the ancient stones, onto ,the cement. Editing Kurosawa often remarked that he shot a film simply in order
- Pivots the vessel around what is now the weather quarter turning the vessel, onto ,the other tack. The anchor is then normally cut away as it cannot be recovered.
- A retaining wall which curves over to support the road, and transmits the load, onto ,sloping columns. Image: Park_Quell_Tile. JPG | Another of Gaudí's Tiled
- Homes for their Mexican owners. Around the city are many shantytowns that cling, onto ,the mountainsides, populated by migrants who have come here looking for work.
- Features. * Adjustable task lamp, using a fluorescent bulb, shines directly, onto ,the paper and can be adjusted to suit. * Copyholder holds printed material in
- It was also in this period that Poirot shot a man who was firing from a roof, onto ,the public below. Poirot had retired from the Belgian police force by the time
- Farther inland. When there is a dominant continental air mass, cold air spills, onto ,the lowland areas, which occurs most frequently in the winter. Because the
- A curve plotter and a bell. The machine would also be able to punch numbers, onto ,cards to be read in later. It employed ordinary base-10 fixed-point arithmetic.
- Braille embosser. Embosses Braille output from a computer by punching dots, onto ,paper. It connects to a computer in the same way as a text printer. * Perkins
- Occur only in the non-past, and the future tense is signaled by prefixing or, onto ,the non-past. The past and non-past differ in the form of the stem (e.g. past
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice