Examples of the the word, valuable , in a Sentence Context
The word ( valuable ), is the 2011 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Were forced to withdraw troops from continental America to reinforce the, valuable ,sugar-producing Caribbean colonies, which were considered more important.
- For Class A Myrtle Beach pitcher Luis Altiplano, in hopes that he would be a, valuable ,pinch-hitter in the postseason. However, on September 18,the New York Mets '
- Are also rich in tannin and used by tanners. Wood Some Acacia species are, valuable ,as timber, such as Acacia melanoxylon (Blackwood) from Australia, which
- Africa, Thailand,and the United States. Consumption Abalone have long been a, valuable ,food source for humans in every area of the world where a species is abundant.
- Open to western traditions and saw theater and motion pictures as educationally, valuable , He encouraged his children to watch films; young Akira viewed his first movies
- Sold out in little time. The stamp became, and remains to this day, the most, valuable ,one of the series. The 150th anniversary of Bell's birth in 1997 was marked by
- Instruments, and was killed because the soldier thought that they were, valuable ,items. General Marcellus was reportedly angered by the death of Archimedes, as
- Who built Jeffersonian Democracy around the notion that farmers are“ the most, valuable ,citizens” and the truest republicans. The philosophical roots of agrarianism
- It regularly contests the North London derby. Arsenal is also the third most, valuable ,Association football club in the world as of 2010,valued at $1.2 billion.
- Its carving into small statues and sets of relief panels for altarpieces was a, valuable ,local industry in Nottingham, as well as a major English export. These were
- And that my failure was due only to my ignorance of electricity. It was a, valuable ,blunder ... If I had been able to read German in those days, I might never have
- Difficult to extract from its various ores. This made pure aluminum more, valuable ,than gold. Bars of aluminum were exhibited at the Exposition Universally of
- And Society) suggest that while academics and intellectuals have done much, valuable ,work, they also have an undeserved" halo effect" and face fewer disincentives
- Had put the Kingdom and its ruling House of Said at risk. The world's most, valuable ,oil fields were within easy striking distance of Iraqi forces in Kuwait, and
- Being the Latin name of his birthplace) wrote the Annals of Bavaria,a, valuable ,record of the early history of Germany and the first major written work on the
- The status of those who did not share it. *Male citizenship had become a newly, valuable , indeed profitable, possession,to be jealously guarded. Under Pericles, in 450
- Global Green Mission, is organizing a mass movement to sapling of spiritual, valuable ,species planting every day since 1993,conducted by Green Man Vijaya Bagel.
- Elasticity, he originated the theory of stress, and his results are nearly as, valuable ,as those of Simeon Poisson. Other significant contributions include being the
- That rich jewelry was placed on the mummies, a profusion of vases of hard and, valuable ,stones from the royal table service stood about the body, the store-rooms were
- On St Paul's epistles," brief in words but weighty in matter," and, valuable ,for the criticism of the Latin text of the New Testament. This commentary was
- In April 2010,business magazine Forbes ranked Arsenal as the third most, valuable ,football team in the world, after Manchester United and Real Madrid, valuing
- Forests, which are the home of the India rubber-producing plants and of many, valuable ,kinds of timber trees, such as ovum (Chloroform excels),ebony, mahogany (
- Use of supply and demand as applied to wage, rents,profit a valid and, valuable ,anticipation of the general equilibrium modeling of Walrus a century later.
- Bullion says 1560) and died at Rome in 1623. His engravings are scarce and, valuable , and are chiefly copies of Mantegna, Albrecht Dürer, Parmigianino and Titian.
- Its acid form, as one of the rainbow herbicides to deprive the Vietnamese of, valuable ,crops. Other uses *Copper acetoarsenite was used as a green pigment known under
- And Eliza, daughter of Magnus Billing, Duke of Saxony. He inherited the, valuable ,estates in northern Saxony of his father in 1123,and on his mother's death
- Ambergris. His hope proves well-founded, and the Pequod's crew recovers a, valuable ,quantity of the substance. Melville devotes the following chapter to a
- There is the now partially reconstructed Theatre of Heroes Atticus. All the, valuable ,ancient artifacts are situated in the Acropolis Museum, which resides on the
- On the materials, adobe roofs can be inherently fire-proof, which is a, valuable ,attribute when the fireplace is kept lit during the cold nights. The
- In 2010 with an 84 percent increase to $153.3 billion, and also became the most, valuable ,consumer-facing brand in the world. In June 2011,Apple unveiled the iCloud
- Was known for its shark fishing, basking shark in particular was fished for its, valuable ,liver oil. There was a big spurt of growth in tourism in the 1960s and 1970s
- Numbers; however, they do read back one's phone number. These numbers provide, valuable ,services to the customers they serve; it is, therefore,inadvisable to misuse
- As it often refers to the royal dynasties of India, the Mahayana is also, valuable ,for historians who wish to date and relate contemporary royal dynasties in the
- Components through a uniform interface. Assembly language is also, valuable ,in reverse engineering, since many programs are distributed only in machine
- With a very high level of combat intelligence. After Achilles, Ajax is the most, valuable ,warrior in Agamemnon's army (along with Diomedes),though he is not as
- S methodologically adventurous but ultimately cautious essay is another, valuable ,lesson in the danger of establishing the date of Acts–or any work–by arguing
- However. While owning steel works, Carnegie had purchased at low cost the most, valuable ,of the iron ore fields around Lake Superior. The same year Carnegie became a
- And arrowheads. They were often used as anvils. Meteoric iron was very rare and, valuable , and difficult for ancient people to work. Iron is usually found as iron ore on
- Reflection, almost white. Only about 100 kg is found per year, which makes it, valuable ,and expensive. Sometimes amber retains the form of drops and stalactites, just
- More practical purposes. Quite often, precious metals were alloyed with less, valuable ,substances as a means to deceive buyers. Around 250 BC, Archimedes was
- Cover the period from 353 to 378. As a whole it has been considered extremely, valuable , being a clear, comprehensive and in general impartial account of events by a
- Contested auction, such as for the important attribute of warfare, the most, valuable ,skill is the ability to force one's opponents to back down. With two, or more
- Was reportedly angered by the death of Archimedes, as he considered him a, valuable ,scientific asset and had ordered that he not be harmed. The last words
- Involving motorcars, aircraft,dirigibles and speedboats. These images formed a, valuable ,contribution to the history of transport, and particularly to its racing aspect
- Value Up until the 18th century, amethyst was included in the cardinal, or most, valuable , gemstones (along with diamond, sapphire,ruby, and emerald). However, since
- Objects of fine art from this period were frequently made from rare and, valuable ,materials, such as gold and laps, the cost of which commonly exceeded the
- In marble on the walls of this temple. The ruins of Ankara still furnish today, valuable ,bas-reliefs, inscriptions and other architectural fragments. Augustus decided
- In the Olympics, this rule remains in place for boxing. Many amateurs make, valuable ,contributions in the field of computer programming through the open source
- Variety. The language of schemes, stacks and generalizations has proved to be a, valuable ,way of dealing with geometric concepts and became cornerstones of modern
- Aloes and other succulent plants make their appearance. There are, too, valuable , timber trees, such as the Yellow-wood (Podocarpus elongates),stink wood (
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice