Examples of the the word, secondary , in a Sentence Context
The word ( secondary ), is the 2233 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Role for cytotoxicity and more controversially, oxidative stress, presumably, secondary , to mitochondrial dysfunction. Death by apoptosis has also been suggested. Signs
- Of 6 and 16 are required by law to have full-time education. Education up to, secondary ,level is provided free of charge by the government. There are three systems of
- With original high pitch" ( Starting et al. 2003:135). ²" … several, secondary ,metatonic processes happened … in Korean, basically in the verb subsystem: all
- He becomes the country's economic dictator. Secondary characters The following, secondary ,characters also appear in the novel. *Hugh Aston is identified as" One of the
- Parts of the state. Alabama is one of the few places in the world that has a, secondary ,tornado season in November and December, along with the spring severe weather
- Fused into a tube, probably an adaptation in association with the plunger (or, secondary ,) pollination that is common among the families of the order. Families The
- Region. Rubens benefit from a strong primary school education. A segmented, secondary ,school program includes vocational training, basic education, college
- In Adelaide has increased rapidly in recent years to 23,300,of which 2,380 are, secondary ,school students. The historic Torrens Building in Victoria Square houses
- Sensu late + the 'core Asparagus' ) has strong support. 'Anomalous ', secondary ,thickening occurs among this clade,e.g. in Xanthorrhoea (family
- Study the language. Arabic has been taught worldwide in many elementary and, secondary ,schools, especially Muslim schools. Universities around the world have classes
- Primary alcohols to aldehydes are normally also suitable for the oxidation of, secondary ,alcohols to ketones. These include Collins reagent and Dean Martin period inane.
- In italics, may be used before the alkyl group's name to distinguish, secondary ,and tertiary alcohols, respectively,from the primary one. For example
- Each unit is based on a consonant letter, and vowel notation is obligatory but, secondary , This contrasts with a full alphabet, in which vowels have status equal to
- Reaction using concentrated sulfuric acid as a catalyst that usually gives, secondary ,or tertiary alcohols. The hydroboration-oxidation and oxymercuration-reduction
- And Spencer Bacchus) and one Democrat: Terri Sewell). Education Primary and, secondary ,education Public primary and secondary education in Alabama is under the
- 1st or 2nd carbon on the propane chain. Alcohols are classified into primary, secondary , and tertiary, based upon the number of carbon atoms connected to the carbon
- Genera in the order, such as Romania and Aphyllanthes, have the same type of, secondary ,growth but confined to their underground stems. * Microsporogenesis (part of
- Scolaire" ), which could be used to record students' grades in the French, secondary ,schools, and thus classify and select them according to scholastic performance.
- Information access, via his multilingual skills. Despite the lack of formal, secondary ,and tertiary level education, Nobel gained proficiency in six languages:
- Aldehydes (R-CHO) or to carboxylic acids (R-CO2H),while the oxidation of, secondary ,alcohols (R1R2CH-OH) normally terminates at the ketone (R1R2C=O) stage.
- Ethanol and propel alcohol are primary alcohols; isopropyl alcohol is a, secondary ,one. The prefixes sec- (or s-) and term- (or t-),conventionally in italics
- Terri Sewell). Education Primary and secondary education Public primary and, secondary ,education in Alabama is under the overview of the Alabama State Board of
- Physics. The Einsteins sent Albert to Aarav, in northern Switzerland to finish, secondary ,school. In Aarav, Einstein studied Maxwell's electromagnetic theory. At age 17
- Use is for extrusion. White dross from primary aluminum production and from, secondary ,recycling operations still contains useful quantities of aluminum that can be
- Alkene) product instead). Richard reagents react with carbonyl groups to, secondary ,and tertiary alcohols. Related reactions are the Barrier reaction and the
- Individuals, it is not known whether these abnormalities are relevant to or, secondary ,to autism's disease processes. As autoantibodies are found in conditions other
- See the reactions of alcohols section below. As one moves from primary to, secondary ,to tertiary alcohols with the same backbone, the hydrogen bond strength, the
- By a chlorine atom by unimolecular nucleophilic substitution. If primary or, secondary ,alcohols are to be reacted with hydrochloric acid, an activator such as zinc
- Fund. In FY 2006–2007,Alabama appropriated $3,775,163,578 for primary and, secondary ,education. That represented an increase of $444,736,387 over the previous
- Atoms attached to the carbon: BC 8 – 30 (primary, methyl,-CH3),15 – 55 (, secondary , methylene,-CH2-),20 – 60 (tertiary, methyne, C-H ) and quaternary. The
- Grew rapidly. He made notable contributions to knowledge on concussion and, secondary ,nerve degeneration and became a doyen of neuropsychology. Jakob published five
- Be converted to diatonic salts, which are then hydrolyzed. The formation of a, secondary ,alcohol via reduction and hydration is shown:: Reactions Deportation Alcohols
- General secondary schools, and vocational schools, including specialized, secondary ,schools and technical schools. Education through the eighth grade is compulsory
- Edge (Dewey) and Dugout. The parish's main Gaelic football pitch and two, secondary ,schools are on the mainland at Poll Rather. Early human settlements are
- Bears the hydroxyl group. The primary alcohols have general formulas RCH2OH;, secondary ,ones are RR'CHOP; and tertiary ones are RR'R"COM, where R, R ', and R" stand
- Materials and 95 % of transport vehicles. Recycled aluminum is known as, secondary ,aluminum, but maintains the same physical properties as primary aluminum.
- Abscesses, primary closure healed faster, but 25 % of abscesses healed by, secondary ,intention and recurrence was higher. Antibiotics As Staphylococcus aureus
- Hydrogen atoms are preferentially replaced due to the greater stability of, secondary ,and tertiary free-radicals. An example can be seen in the monobromination of
- Meristem present in other angiosperm groups. Asparagus have a method of, secondary ,thickening which is otherwise only found inDioscorea (in the order
- Together,1,541 individual schools provide education for 743,364 elementary and, secondary ,students. Public school funding is appropriated through the Alabama Legislature
- In scope, to organize for the eight-hour day was made. The event also had the, secondary ,purpose of memorializing workers killed as a result of the Haymarket affair.
- Grammar school in which the three aforementioned schools participate. Most, secondary ,schools in Amsterdam offer a variety of different levels of education in the
- Worked as the director of the Army's Physical Education Institute's lower, secondary ,school, while his mother Shiva came from a merchant's family living in Osaka.
- The spoken dialects, where original final long vowels have been shortened and, secondary ,final long vowels have arisen from loss of original final -HU/hi. Some dialects
- At Mulhouse high school he got his" Abitur" ( the certificate at the end of, secondary ,education),in 1893. He studied organ there from 1885 to 1893 with Eugène Munch
- inDioscorea (in the order Disoscoreales). In a process called 'anomalous, secondary ,growth ', they are able to create new vascular bundles around which thickening
- Schools, the education institutions include thousands of preschools, general, secondary , schools,and vocational schools, including specialized secondary schools and
- Ministry of Education textbooks in Islamic studies courses for elementary and, secondary ,school students. The researchers found statements promoting hate of Christians
- System of education. There are 68 schools for primary education,12 schools for, secondary ,education, and 5 universities in Aruba. In 2007,there were 22,930 registered
- The island's scattered villages. * Bus Ireland provide transport for the areas, secondary ,school children * There are many Taxicab and Hackney carriage services on the
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice