Examples of the the word, los , in a Sentence Context
The word ( los ), is the 2243 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Situated in the Antarctic Convergence area, while the Falkland Islands, Isla de, los , Estados, Hornos Island with Cape Horn, Diego Ramírez Islands, Campbell Island
- Landauer, German anarchist and revolutionary (d. 1919) *1871 – Epiphany de, los , Santos,Filipino historian, scholar and lawyer (d. 1927) *1873 – John McGraw
- Valley of the Fallen ", the Monument Nacional de Santa Cruz del Value de, los , Caidos in Spain. A http://www.crossusa.org/ cross at the junction of
- The latter three were a sequel set in the 1930s. * Camilla. Nuestra Señora de, los , Vampiros is a black and white one-shot published in 1999 by Spanish comic
- Sleeper (1973),and the films Late for Dinner (1991),Open Your Eyes (Are, los , Ojos 1997,remade as Vanilla Sky,2001) and Wes Craven's Chiller (1985).
- Marketing icon such as Beckham made this particular tour a financial smash for, los , Merengues. Shortly after his Real switch, Beckham also dropped his longtime
- NATO, Orellana,Pasta, Pichincha, Santa Elena, Santo Domingo de, los , Tsáchilas, Sucumbíos, Tungurahua, Zamora-Chinchipe Legal system Ecuador's
- Santiago Putsches Verger, deduced that the village was that of Villanueva de, los , Infantes. Their findings were published in a paper titled" 'El Quixote' Como
- The surname of the new husband is attached. Thus, if Maria marries Rene de, los , Santos,her new name will be Maria Andres Vida de Dimaculangan de Los Santos.
- To Dinar del Rio *the Autopsy del Media from Havana to San Antonio de, los , Baños *the section of the Via Blanca from Stanzas to Varadero (toll road)
- During the 16th century. Havana was furnished with the fortress of Castillo de, los , Tres Reyes Lagos del Moro to deter potential invaders, which included the
- Observatories, Teide Observatory on the island of Tenerife and Roque de, los , Muchachos Observatory on the island of La Palma, have been built on the islands
- Of Colombia in Medellín File: Edifice mariolaserna. JPG|Universidad de, los , Andes in Bogotá File: Unloose Car los Sacramento Anglo. JPG|National University
- Andres Vida de Dimaculangan de Los Santos may also be called Maria A. D. DE, los , Santos. Children will however automatically inherit their father's surname if
- Not necessarily on the same date, is known as Day of the Dead (Did de, los , Muertos or de Los Dilutes in Spanish-speaking countries; glottal Napa in
- Vehicle for the rise of Rafael Trujillo. In what was referred to as la Dana de, los , millones, with the destruction of European sugar-beet farms during World War I
- Of high mountains, proximity to Europe, and clean air has made the Roque de, los , Muchachos peak (on La Palma island) a leading location for telescopes like
- To (codices de Toledo),T, F (codices de Florencia) and E (codices de, los , musicos). E is currently held in El Social and contains the largest number
- The 1820s and 1830s,but all failed. Among these were the" Expedition de, los , Trece" ( Expedition of the 13) in 1826,the" Gran Legion del Aguilar Negra "
- Orihuela, the Canal of the Banjo Guadalquivir),construction of the Value de, los , Caídos monument, etc. The 1940 shooting of the president of the Catalan
- Gulfs and bays: the Gulf of Gave, Gulf of Venezuela, Gulf of Darren, Golfo de, los , Mosquitos,Gulf of Paris and Gulf of Honduras. History The name" Caribbean "
- And about 776 small islands. The islands are located from the Islam de, los , Estados in Argentina (and from the Argentine mainland); from Chile; west of
- Spinoza's family (" Espinosa" in Portuguese) had its origins in Espinosa de, los , Monteros, near Burgos, Spain. Others claim they were Portuguese Jews who had
- Century onward, such as Grammatical o ARTE de la League General de Los Indios de, los , Reynos del Perú (1560),and a Quechua grammar by Fray Domingo de Santa Tomás.
- Had a population of 3,014,000 in 2007. Other important cities are Santiago de, los , Caballeros (pop. 756,098),La Roman (pop. 250,000),San Pedro de Macorís
- Analyzed by Andrés Hello, retained the original chorus (" Dunce atria, recibe, los , votos ..." ). The lyrics were slightly revised in 1903. During the military
- Especially in Latin America, but also in a changing Quebec society. La Hora de, los , hornos (The Hour of the Furnaces, from 1968),directed by Octavio Getting and
- From the 16th century onward, such as Grammatical o ARTE de la League General de, los , Indios de los Ranks del Perú (1560),and a Quechua grammar by Fray Domingo
- On the same date, is known as Day of the Dead (Did de los Puerto or DE, los , Difuntos in Spanish-speaking countries; glottal Napa in Hungary; You El
- In several places, mostly in eastern Cuba. The Indian community at Cardiac de, los , Indios, Guantánamo,is one such nuclei. An association of Indian families in
- Several islands, which members of his crew called" Islam de Sansón y de, los , Patos" (" Islands of Samson and the Ducks" ). Although these islands were
- Was amplified in later years. According to the fourteenth-century Chronic de, los , Estados Peninsular, the Battler went on a pilgrimage to Jerusalem, where he
- With the Americas. In 1564,the island's main inland cities Santiago de, los , Caballeros and Concepción de la Vega were destroyed by an earthquake. Colonial
- To be one of her middle names. Thus, Maria Andres Vida de Dimaculangan de, los , Santos may also be called Maria A. D. de Los Santos. Children will however
- Pérez de Oliva, Sebastián Fox Murillo, Ángel Gannet, Francisco Liner de, los , Ríos,and María Zambrano. Music of Andalusia The music of Andalusia includes
- Els, les derive from Latin demonstratives, The older forms lo (m. s. ) and, los , ( m. pl. ) are still common nowadays in some western dialects and in Affairs.
- Manuscript covering sharing, backgammon,and dice named the Libra de, los , juegos. Another theory contends that chess arose from the game Jiangxi (
- In the shows, while still preserving some old styles,e.g. La Niña de, los , Peines, Manolo Cara col, Manuel Vallejo, El Carbonell. Traditionalists
- id Norma=11640 Decree 260 national anthem * http://simbo los patrios.cl/ Sober, los , verdaderos symbols patriot de Chile simbo los patrios. Cl *
- See Ríos Ruiz 1997:40-43): great figures of traditional caste like La Niña de, los , Peines or Anglo Cara col enjoyed great success, and palms like signorinas or
- Morton,16th and 18th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1864) *1796 – Breton de, los , Herreros, Spanish playwright (d. 1873) *1813 – Thomas Andrews, Irish chemist
- By other inhabitants of the country in areas like Hues ca, Zaragoza,EEA de, los , Caballeros,and Terkel. According to recent polls, altogether they only make up
- Rene de Los Santos, her new name will be Maria Andres Vida de Dimaculangan de, los , Santos. However, a new norm is also in existence. The woman may choose to use
- Dice Seven- and eight-sided dice are stated in the 13th century Libra de, los , juegos to have been invented by Alfonso X in order to speed up play in chess
- Dedicated industrial lines) are operated by the state owned company Empress de, los , Ferrocarriles del Estado (EYE),which completed a major investment program
- Alternate names: Canada, Cha' Malachi. Colorado - 2,300 Santo Domingo de, los , Colorados province. Alternate names: Teaching, Tsafiki. Quechua 9 separate
- Died. After Franco's death, Prince Juan Car los decided to bury him at Value de, los , Caídos, a co los sal memorial that nominally honors all the casualties of the
- Prestige, usually ones dealing with the Roman Catholic religion, such as DE, los , Santos and DE la Cruz. In 1849,Governor-general Narcs Camera y Padua
- Iceland by the 13th century. In Spain, the Alfonso X manuscript Libra de, los , juegos, completed in 1283,describes rules for a number of dice and table games
- On 3 Mexican films of the Golden Age, El Muse del Crimes, Asesinato en, los , Estudios and La Muter sin Camera, all detectives plots around murders. The
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice