Examples of the the word, medical , in a Sentence Context
The word ( medical ), is the 525 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Been repainted. He recounts a tale of Boxer's death in the hands of the best, medical ,care. Shortly after Boxer's death, it is revealed that the pigs have purchased
- The necessary skills or in an environment that does not conform to minimal, medical ,standards, or both. " They may be performed by the woman herself, by another
- Sports injuries as well as ultrasound performed by non-expert operators in, medical ,and high school students. It is anticipated that remote guided ultrasound will
- Own materialistic metaphysics, alchemy was left deprived of its chemical and, medical ,connections — but still incurably burdened by them. Reduced to an arcane
- A new method of preventing strokes. He joined Galt's strike when the American, medical ,system was put under government control. *Tiny Holloway is one of the "
- Value in dollars, inflation-adjusted from 2003 estimate),with about 10 %, medical ,care,30 % extra education and other care, and 60 % lost economic productivity.
- Astatine isotopes have been used as alpha particle emitters in science, and, medical , applications for astatine-211 have been tested. Among non-transuranium elements
- Both. " They may be performed by the woman herself, by another person without, medical ,training, or by a healthcare professional operating in substandard conditions.
- Dilation and curettage, Dilation and evacuation),7.7 % by ", medical ," means (mifepristone),0.4 % by" intrauterine instillation" ( saline or
- Either for personal reasons (intermarriage) or as professionals (e.g., medical ,doctors). The largest religious denomination is Roman Catholicism, to which
- And radiology. Academic human anatomists are usually employed by universities, medical ,schools or teaching hospitals. They are often involved in teaching anatomy, and
- That use pharmaceutical drugs, categorically called abortifacients. In 2005, medical , abortions constituted 13 % of all abortions in the United States; in 2010 the
- And 17 private, undergraduate and graduate universities. In the state are three, medical ,schools (University of Alabama at Birmingham, University of Alabama and
- Has been commissioned. According to The Alzheimer's Society, the overwhelming, medical ,and scientific opinion is that studies have not convincingly demonstrated a
- Patients of the supposed health risks of the procedure, and that multiple, medical ,authorities certify that the abortion is either medical ly or socially necessary
- America, South America as well as the rest of Europe. Aruba is also home to two, medical ,schools: Aureus University School of Medicine and Xavier University School of
- Technologies, AAMI, ASTM,and DIN, created a single, centralized database for, medical ,device standards on September 9,2009. *In early 2009,ANSI launched a new
- When used within 49 days gestation, approximately 92 % of women undergoing, medical ,abortion with a combined regimen completed it without surgical intervention.
- Inadequate or inappropriate for a given child, and reimbursed out-of-pocket, medical ,or therapy expenses are associated with likelihood of family financial problems
- Of NPN alloy junction transistors with antimony. Medical Few biological or, medical ,applications exist for antimony. Treatments principally containing antimony are
- Algorithms, computational geometric algorithms, combinatorial algorithms, medical ,algorithms, machine learning, cryptography,data compression algorithms and
- Provide help for the poor in the form of crop seeds, farm animals, medical ,care and education. Health A 2007 survey concluded that low and deficient
- Sendivogius (Michał Sędziwój,1566–1636),a Polish alchemist, philosopher, medical , doctor and pioneer of chemistry. According to some accounts, he distilled
- Once again improving, which is due to the vaccination of children, training of, medical ,staff and establishment of new hospitals. Many hospitals and clinics have been
- A result, some abortion providers have begun using preventive antibiotics with, medical ,abortion. In contrast, unsafe abortion is a major cause of injury and death
- Surgical abortion). Overall, the risk of uterine infection is lower with, medical ,than with surgical abortion, As a result, some abortion providers have begun
- And asked Achilles to heal his wound. Achilles refused, claiming to have no, medical ,knowledge. Alternatively, Telephus held Orestes for ransom, the ransom being
- Volume loss, sleep disturbances, and radiation injury. A variety of large scale, medical ,studies are being conducted in space via the National Space and Bio medical
- These prizes are awarded for eminence in physical science, in chemistry and in, medical ,science or physiology; the fourth is for literary work" in an ideal direction
- ASD have deeply affected how we view ASD, and many primary care physicians and, medical ,specialists still express some beliefs consistent with outdated autism research
- But has a lower efficacy rate than combined regimens. In cases of failure of, medical ,abortion, surgical abortion must be used to complete the procedure. Surgical In
- Leaves immature cells that are more cancer-prone in the breasts. However, major, medical , bodies,including the World Health Organization, the U. S. National Cancer
- Seawater, and work on finding alternative fuels. Bell worked extensively in, medical ,research and invented techniques for teaching speech to the deaf. During his
- Example," Alvin" is derived from Aloe vera and Aloe Xerox and has important, medical ,uses (e.g. as a laxative and in the treatment of burns) as well as cosmetic
- 17, 2011,Jobs announced in an internal Apple memo that he would take another, medical ,leave of absence, for an indefinite period, to allow him to focus on his health
- Rays were also used to provide passive diagnosis of thyroid function. This, medical ,application is however obsolete. Health issues As a highly radioactive element
- Trainers, homebuilt, aerobatic types, racers,gliders, warbirds, firefighters, medical , transports,and cargo transports, to name a few. The vast majority of aircraft
- Under the Ptolemies that advances in biology can be again found. The first, medical ,teacher at Alexandria, Herophilus of Chalcedony, corrected Aristotle, placing
- White, and the glass could be made either transparent or opaque. Medicine The, medical ,problems of the ancient Egyptians stemmed directly from their environment.
- Include the translations, in 1050–1100,by Constantine the African of Arabic, medical ,treatises. Several authorities believe that ammonium is a scribal corruption
- After seeing the consequences of back-alley abortions, and his orphan, medical ,assistant Homer who is against abortion. Feminist novels such as Braided Lives
- Unsafe abortion, emphasizing the legalization of abortion, the training of, medical ,personnel, and ensuring access to reproductive-health services. Breast cancer
- Prograde (in the direction of travel). The Apollo 8 crew and Mission Control, medical ,personnel held a conference using an unoccupied second floor control room (
- The guidance of remote experts to diagnose and potentially treat hundreds of, medical ,conditions in space. This study's techniques are now being applied to cover
- Of Avalon, a feral child caught in 1798,showed several signs of autism; the, medical ,student Jean IARD treated him with a behavioral program designed to help him
- In organic chemistry, the new science easily displaced alchemy from its, medical ,roles, interpretive and prescriptive, while deflating its hopes of miraculous
- Condition called" post-abortion syndrome ", which is not recognized by any, medical ,or psychological organization. Incidence There are two commonly used methods of
- And more. The Faculty of Medicine of the University of Tirana is the main, medical ,school in the country. There are also nursing schools in other cities. Newsweek
- Is illegal or carries heavy social stigma, pregnant women may engage in, medical ,tourism and travel to countries where they can terminate their pregnancies.
- 64 % of those reported were by vacuum aspiration,6 % by D&E, and 30 % were, medical , Later abortions are more common in China, India,and other developing
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice