Examples of the the word, highly , in a Sentence Context
The word ( highly ), is the 1088 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Error, is estimated to be two and a half times as massive, though this is, highly ,uncertain. The fact that such large asteroids as Sylvia can be rubble piles
- And" astrophysicist" are interchangeable. Professional astronomers are, highly ,educated individuals who typically have a PhD in physics or astronomy and are
- s. l.),berries (e.g. Maianthemum, family Asparagaceae s. l.),or, highly ,reduced seeds (e.g. orchids) lack this dark pigment in their seed coats.
- Now living in the cities which, from the linguistic point of view, have become, highly ,heterogeneous. This means, of course, that Portuguese as the overall language
- Integral, page 228 http://www.math.sfu.ca/~cbm/aands/page_228. Htm A, highly ,confusing term is gain. For example, the sentence" the gain of a system should
- Into one of the key comparative advantages of the country, as this would be, highly ,conducive to the development of other sectors of the economy. In 2012,the
- Can also form explosive mixtures with air. The lighter liquid alkanes are, highly ,flammable, although this risk decreases with the length of the carbon chain.
- Date is also to the advantage of ABC, as it now usually occurs during the, highly ,profitable and important February sweeps period. (Some years, the ceremony is
- Of the façades of buildings designed in Amsterdam School is that they are, highly ,decorated and ornate, with oddly shaped windows and doors. The old city center
- A leader of modern thought and an intellectual of the highest rank, and, highly , regarded as one of the most prominent explorers of visual communication and
- A work of art" ( the cook is an artist),or" the art of deception ", ( the, highly ,attained level of skill of the deceiver is praised). It is this use of the
- Henriques TIAGO; Antonio Bento BEEBE * note: FLED is waging a small-scale, highly ,factionalized, armed struggle for the independence of Cabinet Province
- To provide a comparatively more holistic account of phenomena and tends to be, highly ,empirical. The quest for holism leads most anthropologists to study a
- Constitution. This movement is based upon the fact that Alabama's constitution, highly ,centralizes power in Montgomery and leaves practically no power in local hands.
- Of 1917,anthropology in the USSR, and later the Soviet Bloc countries, were, highly , shaped by the requirement to conform to Marxist theories of social evolution.
- Their skin. To enable sufficient cutaneous respiration, the surface of their, highly ,vascularized skin must remain moist in order for the oxygen to diffuse at a
- Lincoln replaced Cameron with Edwin Stanton as Secretary. Stanton proved a, highly ,energetic and efficient leader of the War Department and a strong supporter of
- The emphatic consonant was actually pronounced, or possibly — either way,a, highly ,unusual sound. The medieval Arabs actually termed their language" the language
- Austro-Asiatic language. These are the only Austro-Asiatic languages to have, highly ,developed tone systems.::: Katie: 19 languages of Laos, Vietnam,and Thailand.
- Every hour more than $1.5 million is spent on health care in the province. A, highly ,educated population and burgeoning economy have made Alberta a national leader
- Fraction of autism cases may be traceable to genetic causes that are, highly ,heritable but not inherited: that is, the mutation that causes the autism is
- 300 NB. \, ^_\math rm + \, ^_\math rm \to \, ^_\math rm ^ \to \ \ no\ atoms It is, highly ,unlikely that this reaction will be useful, given the extremely difficult task
- Directors such as Boris Barnes, Sergei Paradjanov and Alexander Dovzhenko, highly , Although strongly opposed to commercial cinema, in a famous exception
- Completely soluble in carbon disulfide, and composed primarily of a mixture of, highly ,condensed polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; it is most commonly modelled as a
- Body coordination, and emotion expression. Her whole body is made of, highly ,advanced synthetic jelly silicon and with 60 artificial joints in her face
- Block to peace and reunification. Republican editor Horace Greeley of the, highly ,influential New York Tribune fell for the ploy. And Lincoln refuted it directly
- Patentable. The patenting of software is highly controversial, and there are, highly ,criticized patents involving algorithms, especially data compression algorithms
- Genetically speaking, the aardvark is a living fossil, as its chromosomes are, highly ,conserved, reflecting much of the early Eutheria arrangement before the
- Broke in the meantime. A livestock farmer in South Korea can calculate with a (, highly ,subsidized) sales price of US$1300 for a calf produced. A South American
- A movie version of the play. Rand did not participate in the production and was, highly ,critical of the result. Rand's first novel, the semi-autobiographical We the
- In India and the Philippines due to the availability of a large pool of, highly ,skilled, English-speaking workers. The increased use of outsourcing has
- Of farming, combined with the increased level of value addition (e.g. more, highly ,processed products) provided by the supply chain. From 1960 to 1980 the farm
- Curing of synthetic rubber was deemed patentable. The patenting of software is, highly ,controversial, and there are highly criticized patents involving algorithms
- Of social interactions and communication, and severely restricted interests and, highly ,repetitive behavior. Unlike with autism, people with Asperger syndrome have no
- In the reaction, which usually leads to a mixture of products. The reaction is, highly ,exothermic, and can lead to an explosion. These reactions are an important
- Nominated for the Palme d'Or. From 1973 to 1974,he shot the film The Mirror,a, highly ,autobiographical film drawing on his childhood and incorporating some of his
- Spanning over 50 years, he directed over 400 motion pictures, many of them, highly ,acclaimed, such as the 1949 box office smash, Sands of Two Jim. He directed
- Mung, soy and Audi. To complement these new sources of carbohydrates, highly ,organized net fishing of rivers, lakes and ocean shores in these areas brought
- Cover varying degrees of communication impairment. AAC interventions are, highly ,individualized, taking into account specific abilities of language
- Freedom. As for the materials they used, the WD-2's mask is fabricated with a, highly ,elastic material called Septum, with bits of steel wool mixed in for added
- S tolerance of slavery, shifted the debate. As Digging concludes regarding the, highly ,influential Cooper Union speech of early 1860," Lincoln presented Americans a
- Alkanes and straight-chain alkanes into branched-chain isomers. In, highly ,branched alkanes, the bond angle may differ significantly from the optimal
- Form of the language is generally difficult to understand, as it contains many, highly ,specialized terms for diplomatic, internal,official, and military matters.
- Central Asian Arabic, spoken in Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Afghanistan, is, highly , endangered * Maltese, spoken on the Mediterranean island of Malta, is the only
- On the one hand, it had a large region (largely east of the Urals) of, highly ,distinct, pre-industrial,often non-literate peoples, similar to the situation
- Total organism, or any part of the organism, is that it is not constant, but, highly , variable. " Nevertheless, the topic of Huxley’s eyesight continues to endure
- Acids Nucleic acids Asphalt also known as bitumen is a sticky, black and, highly ,viscous liquid or semi-solid that is present in most crude petroleum and in
- Of whom live in neighboring countries. Population estimates are, however, highly , unreliable. Consisting largely of tropical forest, Cabinda produces hardwoods
- The Audi Space, we can bring this target group into contact with our brand in a, highly ,emotion-packed and interactive environment, and demonstrate our 'Sprung
- An Illinois rival, Justin Butterfield, considered by the administration to be a, highly ,skilled lawyer, but in Lincoln's view, an " old fossil ". The administration
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice