Examples of the the word, cure , in a Sentence Context
The word ( cure ), is the 3108 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- By John Wilson Broker and published by Murray entitled England and France: or a, cure ,for Ministerial Gallo mania. The choice of a Tory publication was regarded as
- And swelling. The disease does recur with periods of remission, but there is no, cure ,for the disorder. A small percentage develop a severe painful and destructive
- Antibacterial activity. Traditional healers have long used plants to prevent or, cure ,infectious conditions. Many of these plants have been investigated
- Virus). Ebola virus disease has fatality rates ranging from 50-90 %. No, cure ,currently exists, although vaccines are in development. The Soviet Union
- Mould or penicillin SP. were able to indicate bacterial growth, and even to, cure ,bacterial infections in animal (Ernest Duchess in 1897 in his thesis "
- Of Acacia (known as gear) mixed with the root of the Tasha, then boiled, as a, cure ,for rabies. An astringent medicine high in tannins, called catch or Dutch, is
- Sexuality, social skills, and estate planning. Prognosis There is no known, cure , Most autistic children can acquire language by age 5 or younger, though a few
- Of the holy magic-song sang by the magicians that was supposed to, cure ,the diseases. Later the Greeks knew the original meaning of the relevant song "
- Journal Le novelist reported that she named him the prime witness of her, cure , Alexis Carrel refused to discount a supernatural explanation and steadfastly
- Which means 'let the thing be destroyed. ' Originally, it was used to, cure ,illness and the 'thing' was the illness, but I decided to make it the 'thing '
- And flew off to London to see Dr Dent, who had first turned him on to the, cure , While cutting a mount for a drawing in room No. 15,I sliced through a pile of
- Term. In rare cases, surgery may be required to replace joints, but there is no, cure ,for the illness. Lupus This is a common collagen vascular disorder that can be
- Lead to permanent disability and loss of hand function. Treatment There is no, cure ,for either rheumatoid or osteoarthritis. Treatment options vary depending on
- Brown University and Columbia University. In 1902, he witnessed the miraculous, cure ,of Marie Billy at Lourdes, made famous in part because she named Carrel as a
- Memo, and it was not emphasized or enforced. Ephemera, a Chinese herb used to, cure ,cold symptoms, and also used in some allergy medications, sped up the heart and
- Synthesis. The American physician Fred R. Kenner M. D. promoted vitamin C as a, cure ,for many diseases in the 1950s by elevating the dosages largely. Tens of grams
- Time, it was thought better to raise British morale by associating Churchill's, cure ,with the British discovery, penicillin. Fleming's first wife, Sarah,died in
- While traveling through South America in the hopes that it could relieve or, cure ,opiate addiction (see The Age Letters). Ayahuasca became more widely known
- Lovelace experienced" a tedious and suffering illness, which took months to, cure ,". On 27 February 1841,Lovelace wrote to her mother:" I am not in the least
- The role of the therapist is to" validate the distress rather than to ", cure ," the BDSM desires. " The DSM-IVs' latest edition (DSM-IV-TR) further
- Are vast, but they are especially useful for bonding thin materials. Adhesives, cure ,(harden) by either evaporating a solvent or by chemical reactions that occur
- Stimulation can be used to diagnose MND. Treatment Currently there is no, cure ,for ALS. The only drug that affects the course of the disease is rissole. The
- Upon a relative who was ill. Augustine replied that if he had any power to, cure ,the sick, he would surely have applied it on himself first. The visitor
- Alum, and vinegar. The Jewish Talmud, dating back about 1800 years, suggests a, cure ,for gum ailments containing" dough water" and olive oil. Anton van
- Subzero suit following an accident in a cryogenics lab he was using to find a, cure ,for his wife, Nora,who was suffering from a terminal illness called MacGregor
- Diphthongs, which are the vowels that occur in words like near, square and, cure , In the Eastern states, these may be realized either as diphthongs (e.g. fit
- Has been promoted under the names laetrile and" Vitamin B17" as a cancer, cure , but it is not a vitamin, as a possible cause of cyanide poisoning. The
- 1924) looked at the long-standing folk belief that the king could, cure ,scrofula by touch. The kings of France and England indeed regularly practiced
- Bodies, and that certain illnesses of the body had chemical remedies that could, cure ,them. While his attempts of treating diseases with such remedies as Mercury
- Repetitive, involuntary,purposeless movements (that are permanent and have no, cure ,) often of the lips, face,legs, or torso. It is believed that there is a
- A cure for inflation. Austrian School economists maintain the most effective, cure ,is the strict maintenance of a stable money supply. Ludwig on Miles, the
- Cures" Perhaps because many forms of cancer are difficult or impossible to, cure , there have always been many therapies offered outside of conventional cancer
- Rainforest regions, forming ayahuasca healing retreats that claim to be able to, cure ,mental and physical illness and allow communication with the spirit world. Some
- To their rapid curing time and strong bond strength. Light curing adhesives can, cure ,in as little as a second and many formulations can bond dissimilar substrates (
- Around their necks would have safe pregnancies; however, if one's goal is to, cure ,ailments such as arthritis or the common cold, one should wear only its skin.
- Adhesive includes epoxies, urethanes, and polyamides. Moisture curing adhesives, cure ,when they react with moisture present on the substrate surface or in the air.
- Fever, which are caused by Gram-negative bacteria, for which he was seeking a, cure ,at the time. It also affected Nasser gonorrhea, which causes gonorrhea
- This occasionally served to introduce disciplinary problems. " The promise of a, cure ,for tuberculosis in the Sea View Hospital trials was excitedly discussed in the
- Heart rhythm and compresses the limb between heartbeats; the compression helps, cure ,the wounds in the walls of veins and arteries, and helps to push the blood back
- So there is often great expectation or at least great hope that a miraculous, cure ,or improvement will occur when someone is being prayed over for healing.
- Studies using mice have shown a similar treatment results in a permanent, cure ,for about a third of the test subjects. *Interstitial cystitis (IC) / painful
- Joint, unlike most other joining processes, because the adhesive needs time to, cure , The earliest known date for a simple glue is 200,000 BC and for a compound
- At Lourdes, made famous in part because she named Carrel as a witness of her, cure , After the fame surrounding the event, Carrel could not obtain a hospital
- And cultural aspects of autism have developed: some in the community seek a, cure , while others believe that autism is simply another way of being. Albedo ()
- That this semantic difference is important in defining inflation and finding a, cure ,for inflation. Austrian School economists maintain the most effective cure is
- The bone marrow, where some Tasmania castigates reside, and so, cure ,of the disease – especially the visceral form – is very difficult. Elemental
- Judeo-Christian literature positioned blindness as a flaw; only through a, cure ,could God’s love be made manifest, when the scales would fall away from the
- Weight (s) may be tried, to reduce errors, although prevention is better than, cure , Further, various types of mount have been used, to allow some degree of
- Sequential Cooler Alec Memoir) standard were developed later and attempt to, cure ,certain defects of the NTSC system. PAL's color encoding is similar to the
- Resulting sound is often further reduced to, especially after palatals, so that, cure , pure, mature and sure rhyme with fir. * Dropping of is more extensive than in
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice