Examples of the the word, memorial , in a Sentence Context
The word ( memorial ), is the 3282 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Symbols — of which there are 38 — can be placed on government headstones or, memorial ,plaques. Ásatrú Folk Assembly have demanded such a symbol. In the Georgacarakos
- Includes a small indoor memorial and chapel at the point of impact. An outdoor, memorial , designed by Julie Beckman and Keith Baseman, was completed on schedule for its
- Kurosawa-related projects, including a recently shelved one to build a, memorial ,museum for the director. In 1981,the Kurosawa Film Studio was opened in
- Through the character Commodore James Gilbert. Gallery Image: Arthur. Phillips., memorial , At. Bathampton. Arp. JPG|The Arthur Phillip memorial on the wall of the
- In 1945 and was eventually dismantled by the Soviets, its stone used for a war, memorial , During the Chancellery project, the pogrom of Kristallnacht took place. Speer
- City, and county names, including the capital of Nebraska. The first public, memorial ,to Abraham Lincoln was a statue erected in front of the District of Columbia
- Doctor of the Church, and the patron of the Augustinian religious order; his, memorial ,is celebrated 28 August, the day of his death. He is the patron saint of
- JPG|Interior of the gas chamber of Auschwitz I File: Auschwitz I crematoria, memorial , JPG|Interior of the crematorium of Auschwitz I. This facility was much smaller
- February 1966). Therefore, their names were not included on the plaque. The, memorial ,was left while the TV camera was turned off. Only Irwin knew what Scott was
- Called the Lunar Equipment Conveyor. Armstrong reminded Aldrin of a bag of, memorial ,items in his suit pocket sleeve, and Aldrin tossed the bag down; Armstrong then
- Of the town's importance as a cult site. Today, Abydos is notable for the, memorial ,temple of Set I, which contains an inscription from the nineteenth dynasty
- File: Herzogskasten Babelsberg. JPG|Herzogskasten (Duke's castle) Missing, memorial ,Up until the 1950s,Babelsberg and the surrounding villages contained a number
- Of the United States. In addition to twenty NASA career astronauts,the, memorial ,includes the names of a U. S. Air Force X-15 test pilot, a U. S. Air Force
- On 7 May 1825,and was buried in the Matzleinsdorfer Freedom on 10 May. At his, memorial ,service on 22 June 1825 his own Requiem in C minor — composed in 1804 – was
- It was later moved to the inner courtyard of the Marble Palace. Another, memorial ,is located in the city of Irkutsk at the Angara embankment. Issue Alexander III
- From TV host Peter Frankenfeld on the occasion of a TV appearance. Museums and, memorial ,sites Museums In the central district of Allen, there are two museums: The “
- Is dedicated to Acadia University's war dead of the First World War. A, memorial ,pipe organ in Convocation Hall, Acadia University is dedicated to the members
- Style former mortuary of St. John’s cemetery. Memorial sites A, memorial ,stone at the Schillerlinde tree above Wasseralfingen’s ore pit reminds of four
- Or copied," For if I have accomplished any glorious feat, that will be my, memorial , But if I have not, not even all the statues in the world—the products of
- Mr. Dragon's arrangement has been played for state occasions such as the, memorial ,services for Presidents Ford and Reagan and at tribute concerts for events such
- London, later the Colonnade hotel. To mark the 50th anniversary of his death,a, memorial ,plaque was unveiled on 7 June 2004 at his former residence, Hollymeade, in
- Man to row across the Atlantic Ocean in both directions. He landed close to the, memorial ,on Reweigh beach on 4 September 1987,completing the second leg of his voyage. *
- 2007 – Estonian authorities remove the Bronze Soldier, a Soviet Red Army war, memorial ,in Tallinn, amid political controversy with Russia. *2011 – The deadliest day
- File: Auschwitz-2. JPG|Auschwitz I in winter File: Auschwitz I gas chamber, memorial , JPG|Interior of the gas chamber of Auschwitz I File: Auschwitz I crematoria
- Zwinglian) view of the sacrament. In other words, they see Holy Communion as a, memorial ,to Christ's suffering, and participation in the Eucharist as both a
- Years to complete. The rebuilt section of the Pentagon includes a small indoor, memorial ,and chapel at the point of impact. An outdoor memorial , designed by Julie
- Was aboard American Airlines Flight 77 with her parents and older sister. The, memorial ,is a pentagonal granite marker high. On a slight rise, which gives it a view of
- Were registered and given their uniforms. At the far end of Birkenau are, memorial ,plaques in many languages, including Roman. The museum has allowed scenes for
- Making him the first Scotsman to feature on an English banknote. A large-scale, memorial ,of Smith by Alexander Stoddard was unveiled on 4 July 2008 in Edinburgh. It is
- Abergavenny. Between 1851 and 1950 over 3,000 patients died at the hospital. A, memorial ,plaque for the deceased has now been placed at the site. Twin towns External
- In Mishawaka, Indiana,part of the Penn-Harris-Madison School Corporation *A, memorial ,to Frisson in Spring Mill State Park, near his hometown of Mitchell, Indiana.
- Terrorist Attack on the Pentagon Memorial at Arlington National Cemetery. The, memorial ,specifically honors the five individuals for whom no identifiable remains were
- Concentration camp killed there. Also in Wasseralfingen, on the cemetery a, memorial ,with the Polish inscription“ To the victims of Hitlerism” reminds of the
- Crew. Each year the families of the Apollo 1 crew are invited to the site for a, memorial , and the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Center includes the site in its tour of
- Richly decorated with various colored marbles. Many of these marbles contain, memorial ,inscriptions relating to the British residents (voluntary and involuntary) of
- To be Kennedy's finest. The quotation from Aeschylus was later inscribed on a, memorial ,at the graveside of Robert Kennedy following his own assassination. The Amber
- Became a bestseller," Amazing Grace" has been associated with funerals and, memorial ,services. It has become a song that inspires hope in the wake of tragedy
- Was tempted to hire Rodin on the spot upon visiting his studio, and soon the, memorial ,was approved, with Rodin as its architect. It would commemorate the six
- Grief: out of Hyacinths' blood, Apollo created a flower named after him as a, memorial ,to his death, and his tears stained the flower petals with άί, meaning alas.
- After his death in 1850. The society commissioned Rodin to create the, memorial ,in 1891,and Rodin spent years developing the concept for his sculpture.
- Ashes were scattered at an undisclosed location. In his lecture at Einstein's, memorial , nuclear physicist Robert Oppenheimer summarized his impression of him as a
- Northern curtain wall of the Acropolis, where they serve as a prominent" war, memorial ," and can still be seen today. The devastated site was cleared of debris.
- Image: Arthur. Phillips. Memorial. At. Bathampton. Arp. JPG|The Arthur Phillip, memorial ,on the wall of the Australia Chapel, Bathampton Image: Arthur-Phillip P1010024.
- Accident is briefly depicted in the opening scene of the film Apollo 13. *The, memorial ,plaque is briefly depicted in a scene from the movie Armageddon. *The movie
- Manchester building on Whitworth Street and the Canal Street gay village. The, memorial ,statue, depicts the" father of Computer Science" sitting on a bench at a
- Beautiful" into the grave. Warhol was buried next to his mother and father. A, memorial ,service was held in Manhattan for Warhol on April 1,1987,at St. Patrick's
- Previous homes. At the cemetery in what is now the district of Pulley stood a, memorial ,stone which was mentioned as recently as 1967,but which is no longer at the
- The southern terminus of the railway. The hotel maintains Christie's room as a, memorial ,to the author. The Greenway Estate in Devon, acquired by the couple as a summer
- Their Colors, Standards and Goods. They are a link to the Unit's past and a, memorial ,to the fallen. Artillery do not have Battle Honors; their single Honor is "
- Nevertheless, several attempts had been made to embody The Ashes in a physical, memorial , Examples include one presented to Warner in 1904,another to Australian
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice