Examples of the the word, heart , in a Sentence Context
The word ( heart ), is the 612 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Received his initiation in primeval Indian wisdom, and received it with an open, heart , he will be prepared in the very best way for hearing what I have to tell him.
- Work on a never-completed television adaptation of Atlas Shrugged. Rand died of, heart ,failure on March 6,1982,at her home in New York City, and was interred in the
- In the eyes of a variety of esoteric and Hermetic practitioners,the, heart ,of alchemy is spiritual. Transmutation of lead into gold is presented as an
- What our liver is doing right now, though this organ is as needful as lungs, heart , or kidneys. The conscious mind is the servant, not the master, of these and
- Memory, stretching from every battlefield, and patriot grave, to every living, heart ,and heart hstone, all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the
- Observed, regarding the closeness of the two men on the set," Mr. Kurosawa's, heart ,was in Mr. Mifune's body. " Donald Richie has described the rapport between
- Permanently to the United States. In 1935,Elsa Einstein was diagnosed with, heart ,and kidney problems and died in December 1936. Patent office After graduating
- In rapid succession by the Goths coming from the west (who rode far into the, heart ,of Cappadocia, taking slaves and pillaging) and later by the Arabs. For about
- Injections),tropical eating sores (cleaning and potassium permanganate), heart , disease (treated with digitalis),tropical dysentery (Emeline (syrup of
- Views. Lindbergh initially sought out Carrel to see if his sister-in-law's, heart , damaged by rheumatic fever, could be repaired. When Lindbergh saw the
- Shadow),a BA (personality or soul),a key (life-force),and a name. The, heart , rather than the brain, was considered the seat of thoughts and emotions. After
- The 17th century canals of Amsterdam, known as the Grachtengordel, embraces the, heart ,of the city where homes have interesting gables. Beyond the Grachtengordel are
- And Gynecologists has recommended that an injection be used to stop the fetal, heart ,during the first phase of the surgical abortion procedure to ensure that the
- Underlying health issue such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), heart , failure,or heart arrhythmia. Abnormal and pathological anxiety or fear may
- This to happen, the deceased had to be judged worthy in a trial, in which the, heart ,was weighed against a" feather of truth ". If deemed worthy, the deceased
- To suffer from anxiety in long tunnels, in airplanes, or in small rooms. My, heart ,would begin to race, I would become breathless, the diaphragm would seem to
- Became obvious. He wasn't reading his address at all. He had learned it by, heart , To refresh his memory he brought the paper closer and closer to his eyes. When
- By comparing the percentage of basic vocabulary (words like" I "," you ",", heart ,"," stone "," two "," be "," and" ) they share in common. *Developing a
- Mary McCrory, American journalist (d. 2004) * 1920 – Denton Cooley, American, heart , surgeon *1921 – Dino's Dimopoulos, Greek film director and screenwriter (d.
- Or headaches. The body prepares to deal with a threat: blood pressure and, heart ,rate are increased, sweating is increased, blood flow to the major muscle
- Ghetto, most Jews preferred to live in the eastern part of the old medieval, heart ,of the city. The main street of this Jewish neighborhood was the
- Fourth son, Thomas " Tad" Lincoln, was born on April 4,1853, and died of, heart ,failure at the age of 18 on July 16, 1871. The death of their sons had profound
- Age and with obviously dyed hair. Death Poirot dies from complications of a, heart ,condition at the end of Curtain: Poirot's Last Case, where he moves his Amy
- The sanatorium that the condition of his wife is worsening. He also hardens his, heart ,regarding the plague victims so that he can continue to do his work. Cottar
- But in accordance with the Egyptians, placed the rational soul in the, heart , rather than the brain. Notable is Aristotle's division of sensation and
- Introduced to his eventual second wife, Marla Madison, and Aunt May suffered a, heart ,attack. Wein's last story on Amazing was a five-issue arc in #176-180 (Jan.
- Amsterdam's busiest high streets is the narrow, medieval Kalverstraat in the, heart ,of the city. Another shopping area is the Negev States: nine narrow streets
- An essential element for survival as its cation, K+, is essential for nerve and, heart ,function. Potassium is present in the human body at about 0.2 %. *Rubidium has
- His lab. McCloskey died at the age of 75,not as a result of exposure, but of a, heart ,disease which he had before the accident. Astatine (or) is a radioactive
- May ... fear that the chest pains a physical symptom of anxiety are a deadly, heart ,attack or that the shooting pains in your head another physical symptom of
- 1 Contains the Photovoltaic dual suffix:" both breasts" –" chest" – ", heart ,". 2 Contains the Photovoltaic singularize suffix -/NV/:" one breast ".
- On January 17, 1912 where he placed tissue cultured from an embryonic chicken, heart ,in a stoppered Pyrex flask of his own design. He maintained the living culture
- Issue such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), heart failure, or, heart , arrythmia. Abnormal and pathological anxiety or fear may itself be a medical
- By the attack and barely survived (surgeons opened his chest and massaged his, heart ,to help stimulate its movement again). He suffered physical effects for the
- Knyazhinsky as a new first cinematographer. Furthermore, Tarkovsky suffered a, heart ,attack in April 1978,resulting in further delay. The film was completed in
- And organ transplants, and to have laid the groundwork for the artificial, heart , which became a reality decades later. Some critics of Lindbergh claimed that
- And fell out of practice: but after some time he resolved to study and learn by, heart ,the works of Bach, Mendelssohn,Wider, César Franck, and Max Refer
- Not been followed by a redesign of the PLSS backpack, so some of the highest, heart ,rates recorded from Apollo astronauts occurred during LM egress and ingress. At
- A robust constitution, but in 1860 his health began to deteriorate. He died of, heart ,failure on 21 September 1860,while sitting on his couch at home. He was 72.
- Years before the development of agriculture. Eastern Anatolia is also a, heart ,region for the Neolithic revolution, one of the earliest areas in which humans
- We are usually not aware of the breathing of our lungs or the beating of our, heart ,unless somehow our attention is called to them. Our ability to control either
- Novice has argued that disagreement about the definition of art are rarely the, heart ,of the problem. Rather," the passionate concerns and interests that humans
- While approaching a potential threat. Physical effects of anxiety may include, heart ,palpitations, muscle weakness and tension, fatigue,nausea, chest pain
- An invention instrumental to the development of organ transplantation and open, heart ,surgery. Lindbergh considered Carrel his closest friend, and said he would
- Here in English as iambic pentameters):: :How many are the things that vex my, heart ,!: :Pleasures are few, so very few — just four -: :But stressful things are
- A great slave society ... had grown up and miraculously flourished in the, heart ,of a thorough bourgeois and partly puritanical republic. It had renounced its
- The oldest building in Amsterdam is the Rude Kirk (Old Church),at the, heart ,of the Fallen, consecrated in 1306. The oldest wooden building is he Often
- Canals of Amsterdam (in Dutch: 'Grachtengordel' ), located in the, heart ,of Amsterdam, were added to the UNESCO World Heritage List in July 2010. The
- Confederate forces out of Tennessee and opening a route to Atlanta and the, heart ,of the Confederacy. Trans-Mississippi theater 1861–1865 Guerrilla activity
- Dedicated to poems of man and nature. Delete died of a massive and sudden, heart ,attack on July 4,1971,and is buried in St. Elysium Cemetery in Sank City.
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice