Examples of the the word, exhibit , in a Sentence Context
The word ( exhibit ), is the 2310 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Their conversion to ammonium compounds. Typically, salts of ammonium compounds, exhibit ,the following order of solubility in water: primary ammonium (RNH3+)>
- As. Arabic has consonants traditionally termed" emphatic" (),which, exhibit ,simultaneous pharyngealization as well as varying degrees of velarization, so
- Display, wax figures of former presidents of the Republic of Turkey are on, exhibit , * TCDD Open Air Steam Locomotive Museum - An open-air museum which traces the
- Many crystals are anisotropic to light (" optical anisotropy" ), and, exhibit , properties such as birefringence. Crystal optics describes light propagation in
- I was brought before you as a prisoner? ": Romano's:" Perhaps I'd kill you, or, exhibit , you in the streets of Constantinople. ": Alp Asian:" My punishment is far
- R2NH2+). Tertiary ammonium (R3NH+). Quaternary ammonium salts usually, exhibit ,the lowest solubility of the series. In sterically hindered amines, as in the
- Aluminum compounds Because aluminum is abundant and most of its derivative, exhibit ,low toxicity, the compounds of aluminum enjoy wide and sometimes large-scale
- Slower growth rate. Orders of growth Informally, an algorithm can be said to, exhibit ,a growth rate on the order of a mathematical function if beyond a certain input
- On their neighbors, helping the alloy resist deformation. Sometimes alloys may, exhibit ,marked differences in behavior even when small amounts of one element occur.
- Prevalent in colleges, high schools, and community centers as a way to publicly, exhibit ,anime as well as broadening Japanese cultural understanding. Viewers may also
- Allotropes are different structural forms of the same element and can, exhibit ,quite different physical properties and chemical behaviors. The change between
- Core. Geological formations with distinct layers of sedimentary material can, exhibit ,electrical anisotropy; electrical conductivity in one direction (e.g.
- Oratorio, c. 1705; S. Filippo Nero,1714; and others) and Barnabas, which all, exhibit ,a similar style, Scarlatti composed upwards of five hundred chamber-cantatas
- Cognitive change occurs in between 33–50 % of patients. A small proportion, exhibit ,a form of frontotemporal dementia characterized by behavioral abnormalities
- By the economic crisis. Furthermore, physicians concern is that some people who, exhibit ,milder symptoms of depression are being prescribed drugs unnecessarily due to
- The electron cloud extends from the nucleus. However, this assumes the atom to, exhibit ,a spherical shape, which is only obeyed for atoms in vacuum or free space.
- In Malaysia at the Petronas Discovery Center, known as Persians. In 1995,an, exhibit ,design firm, DMCD Inc., was awarded the contract to design a new science museum
- And that Warhol was at the center of that shift. A pivotal event was the 1964, exhibit , The American Supermarket, a show held in Paul Bianchini's Upper East Side
- Likely to speak slowly (drawl),and further, showed a greater tendency to, exhibit ,pervasive nasality. General Australian The most common of Australian accents is
- Regularity. The principles can be implemented on artificial agents which then, exhibit ,a form of artificial curiosity. Applied aesthetics As well as being applied to
- It. Metals and alloys tend to be more isotropic, though they can sometimes, exhibit ,significant anisotropic behavior. This is especially important in processes
- East," although he added that only a few Malmo's 40,000 Muslims ", exhibit ,hatred of Jews. " Sarawak also stated that approximately 30 Jewish families
- Deposited in regular layers upon the walls. Such agates, when cut transversely, exhibit ,a succession of parallel lines, often of extreme tenuity, giving a banded
- Record dating back to approximately 3 billion years in the Precambrian. They, exhibit ,a wide range of reproductive strategies, from simple, asexual cell division to
- Artist. Wealthy private clients sought Rodin's work after his World's Fair, exhibit , and he kept company with a variety of high-profile intellectuals and artists.
- In a fully resistant colony. The four main mechanisms by which microorganisms, exhibit ,resistance to antimicrobial are: # Drug inactivation or modification: for
- Was hosted at Eleanor Ward's Stable Gallery November 6–24, 1962. The, exhibit ,included the works Marilyn Diptych,100 Soup Cans,100 Coke Bottles and 100
- 100 Soup Cans,100 Coke Bottles and 100 Dollar Bills. At the Stable Gallery, exhibit , the artist met for the first time poet John Giorno who would star in Warhol's
- Museum hosts the annual O. Henry Pun Off, a pun contest where the contestants, exhibit ,wit. Other annual events include Eeyore's Birthday Party, Spamarama, the
- And convergence of features in unrelated groups is common. The only groups to, exhibit ,three-dimensional multicellular phalli are the reds and browns, and some
- By the patient, if any. Patients with MND and dementia have been shown to, exhibit ,marked frontotemporal lobe atrophy as revealed by MRI or SPENT neuroimaging.
- In Thelma as the" Style of Revealing" ); Crowley was astounded for the, exhibit ,'s number was 666,the number of the beast in Christian mythology. Crowley took
- Undermined this point of view. By 1944 an observation that curium failed to, exhibit ,oxidation states above 4 (whereas its supposed 6th period neighbor, platinum
- S and Aldrin's space suits are displayed in the museum's Apollo to the Moon, exhibit , The quarantine trailer, the flotation collar, and the righting spheres are
- P, d,f and g orbitals with n values higher than the lowest possible value, exhibit ,an additional radial node structure which is reminiscent of harmonic waves of
- The U. S., Australia,Canada, Japan,Brazil, Mexico,India and other markets, exhibit ,this trend. The industry has been observed to be cyclical in its financial
- In primary hues from a light pinkish violet to a deep purple. Amethyst may, exhibit ,one or both secondary hues, red and blue. The ideal grade is called" Deep
- For teachers (the Teachers' Information Network,1990),the first online, exhibit ,(Library of Congress,1991),the first parental controls, and many others
- Use of the orchestral citronella. His last group of operas, composed for Rome, exhibit ,a deeper poetic feeling, a broad and dignified style of melody, a strong
- This was common practice amongst Rodin's contemporaries, and sculptors would, exhibit ,plaster casts with the hopes that they would be commissioned to have the works
- Indication of the significance of the subjects. They also criticized his 1980, exhibit , of 10 portraits at the Jewish Museum in New York, entitled Jewish Geniuses
- For Charles Singer," Nothing is more remarkable than Aristotle's efforts to, exhibit ,the relationships of living things as a Scala natural" Aristotle believed that
- Agates, tube agate (with visible flow channels),fortification agate (which, exhibit ,little or no layered structure),fire agate (which seems to glow internally
- Is a material’s directional dependence of a physical property. Most materials, exhibit ,anisotropic behavior. An example would be the dependence of Young's modulus on
- Can of Campbell's soup cost $1,500 while each autographed can sold for $6. The, exhibit ,was one of the first mass events that directly confronted the public
- And other media, and to bookmark information for printout at the end of the, exhibit , The device became known as the ARIF, a Malay word for" wise man" or" seer "
- Retain it until the next series. As its condition is fragile, and it is a prized, exhibit ,at the MCC Cricket Museum, the MCC were reluctant to agree. Furthermore, in
- Capable of variable coordination number and/or oxidation states tend to, exhibit ,greater numbers of allotropic forms. Another contributing factor is the ability
- Historically in the assimilation of two concepts: simulacra (devices that, exhibit ,likeness) and automata (devices that have independence). The term android
- The Austrians' theory of the business cycle requires bankers and investors to, exhibit ,a kind of irrationality, because their theory requires bankers to be regularly
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice