Examples of the the word, contribute , in a Sentence Context
The word ( contribute ), is the 1184 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Promoted as one of the few remaining sciences for which amateurs can still, contribute ,useful data. To recognize this, the Astronomical Society of the Pacific
- Hardening. Failure of the adhesive joint There are several factors that could, contribute ,to the failure of two adhered surfaces. Sunlight and heat may weaken the
- Used at times can lead to toxicity, fluid in the lungs, and,in some cases, contribute ,to secondary bacterial infections and mortality. Aspirin's profitability led
- Fragment, crystallizable ) region, and is composed of two heavy chains that, contribute ,two or three constant domains depending on the class of the antibody. Function
- The definition of the different kinds of antisemitism. " These difficulties may, contribute ,to the existence of different taxonomies that have been developed to categorize
- Of the hotels are located in the city's center. Hotels with 4 or 5 stars, contribute ,42 % of the total beds available and 41 % of the overnight stays in Amsterdam.
- His life on a logistically nightmarish project to which he ultimately did not, contribute ,a foot of film shot by himself. (He had his name removed from the credits
- For Dante, but restored Le panto to the Ottoman sultan. The burden of having to, contribute ,to the maintenance of Cargo and Regina, both united administratively with the
- Disease. Obesity affects 37 % of men and 51 % of women. This and other factors, contribute ,to hypertension, which affects 40 % of all adults. African American men are
- Primary and secondary education Highly rated elementary and secondary schools, contribute ,to both quality of life and the beginnings of exceptional labor pools to come.
- Avian embryological development, the pharyngeal arch (aortic arches) arteries, contribute ,to the normal pattern of the great arteries. The fourth aortic arch vessel
- Landscapes. According to the Nielsen Company, adults in Austin read and, contribute ,to blogs more than those in any other U. S. metropolitan area. Austin residents
- Confirmed by reliable studies, Environmental factors that have been claimed to, contribute ,to or exacerbate autism, or may be important in future research, include
- Work of scientific merit is possible, however,and many amateurs successfully, contribute ,to the knowledge base of professional astronomers. Astronomy is sometimes
- Most important factor in the tone of the guitar. Solid backs and sides can also, contribute ,to a pleasant sound, although laminated sides and backs are acceptable
- By encouraging the development of barriers against hybridization. Thus, it might, contribute ,to the development of new species. He suggested the following scenario. When
- Of erotica to which, according to most NIN scholars, Anaïs NIN did not, contribute , although it possibly includes the work of others who wrote for the same
- All by the excessive consumption of unproductive labor – labor which does not, contribute ,to economic reproduction. If nobility and church are disposable for economic
- Is home to a large proportion of Australia's defense industries, which, contribute , over A$1 billion to South Australia's Gross State Product. Seventy-two percent
- Of the British Isles and north-Western Europe, and the cold water currents, contribute ,to heavy fog off the coast of eastern Canada (the Grand Banks of Newfoundland
- In the community are an obvious and visible part of the city's daily life and, contribute ,to many cultural flavors uncommon for the North, such as the Arabic themed
- Women should be educated rationally in order to give them the opportunity to, contribute ,to society. In the 18th century, it was often assumed by both educational
- By their biomass, and estimates in different environments suggest that they, contribute ,15-20 % (on average and nearly 25 % in the tropics) of the total terrestrial
- Migrants in the world, of which 5.8 reside in Arab countries. Arab expatriates, contribute ,to the circulation of financial and human capital in the region and thus
- To Parliament, further stated that other ancient Monmouth shire boroughs were to, contribute ,towards the payment of the member. In consequence of this clause Abergavenny on
- Synthesis of synaptic proteins. Disrupted synaptic development may also, contribute ,to epilepsy, which may explain why the two conditions are associated.
- In animals, and the Wallace effect, a hypothesis on how natural selection could, contribute ,to speciation by encouraging the development of barriers against hybridization.
- Statement on the payment of taxes:" The subjects of every state ought to, contribute ,towards the support of the government, as nearly as possible, in proportion to
- With the use of flex / mounts. The weight in hand remains unchanged, and so may, contribute ,to steadiness of aim. Also, the flexing gives a" rubbery" feeling, as though
- Rebellion in full force and the states refusing to settle land disputes or, contribute ,to the now six-year-old federal government. On February 2,1787,the delegates
- Anderson as composers. In late 1973,they were invited by Swedish television to, contribute ,a song for the 1974 Eurovision Song Contest and from a number of newly written
- That avoided hybrid ratings would tend to have more fit offspring, and thus, contribute ,to the reproductive isolation of the two incipient species. This idea came to
- Only one antigen (an example is a virus capsid protein fragment). Antibodies, contribute ,to immunity in three ways: they prevent pathogens from entering or damaging
- Also, unsound practices in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry can, contribute ,towards the likelihood of creating antibiotic resistant strains. Certain
- Properties of certain TCA and Tea class antidepressants have been shown to, contribute ,to the common side effects of increased appetite and weight gain associated
- In your interpretation, you would comment on how salient features of the form, contribute ,to the overall meaning of the finished artwork. But in the end the meaning of
- Published four plays in this period. He also" gallantly stepped forward" to, contribute ,a quarter of the costs of dramatizing P. G. Wodehouse's A Damsel in Distress.
- 1764–1766: More provocative legislation Britain did not expect the colonies to, contribute ,to the interest or the retirement of debt incurred during its wars, but they
- By Art aria. Shortly after this success Joseph II had Mozart and Salary each, contribute ,a one-act opera and/or sing spiel for production at a banquet in 1786. Salary
- Body" naturally" after a disease and are not antibiotics, so they do not, contribute ,to the antibiotic resistance problem. Furthermore, studies on using cytokines
- Or region. The ability to identify which elements and/or moments of an ad, contribute ,to its success is how economies of scale are maximized. Once one knows what
- Armenians working abroad—mostly in Russia and the United States—are growing and, contribute ,significantly to Armenia's Gross Domestic Product (between 15 and 30 percent)
- Corn included in the feed. Corn contains short chain omega-6 fatty acids that, contribute ,to the buildup of these materials in the fish. " Ratios of long-chain omega-6
- Usable as input of period2 are regarded as unproductive labor as they do not, contribute ,to growth. This is what Smith had learned in France with Ques nay. To this
- This effectively negated the will or the legal authority of the colonies to, contribute ,to defense through their militias. With some 1,500 well-connected British
- Smith goes on to specify progressive, not flat, taxation:" The rich should, contribute ,to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something
- Exist to help coordinate these contributions. Amateur astronomers often, contribute ,toward activities such as monitoring the changes in brightness of variable
- Wild type" allele is sometimes used to describe an allele that is thought to, contribute ,to the typical phenotypic character as seen in" wild" populations of
- At the start of the Peloponnesian War, only Chaos and Lesbos were left to, contribute ,ships, and these states were by now far too weak to secede without support.
- Place to protect the environment and the health and well-being of workers will, contribute ,only to the strengthening the power of industrialized nations (often termed
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice