Examples of the the word, clinton , in a Sentence Context
The word ( clinton ), is the 2286 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Its home games in Limbaugh Memorial Stadium in Canyon. As well as the yearly, clinton , invitational horseshoe tournament. River Road, Highland Park, and Bushland High
- Case Clinton v. City of New York relating to the line item veto, name ", clinton ," /> and the 1983 case Immigration and Naturalization Service v. Chad ha 462 U.
- Him do time in jail. NEA Gupta (Harshitha That) inspired by a Bill, clinton , newspaper article, comes up with a unique punishment idea for Rahul, Community
- Com. Carte Blanche won the rights to the website. You can find bluenoses at, clinton , cards,Piccadilly and some paper shops. Bluenoses are sold ALL over the world!
- Ghw bush. JPG|Archbishop Taboos and President George H. W. Bush Image: Taboos, clinton , JPG|Archbishop Taboos and President Clinton Books * The Apart on
- 12- Rapper Tupac Shakur is released from prison after serving 8 months in the, clinton , correctional facility * October 15 – The Carolina Panthers win their first-ever
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice