Examples of the the word, buyer , in a Sentence Context
The word ( buyer ), is the 2420 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- He however has no obligation whatsoever to carry out this right. Similarly,the, buyer ,of a Put option although it has the right to sell a certain quantity of an
- For a world-record price for any Confederate flag, for $956,000 (including, buyer ,'s premium). The 34-inch by 34-inch flag was hand-sewn for Stuart by Flora in
- Include flat-pack houses, in an effort to cut prices involved in a first-time, buyer ,'s home. The product, named http://www.boklok.com/ Book was launched in
- Cuckoos were available alone, to be mounted on standard bicycles, by the, buyer ,; however, businessmen soon bought the little engines in quantity, and offered
- Outright (six companies were set up, but five of these were sold to the same, buyer ,). The remaining obligations of British Rail were transferred to BRB (
- On the Internet requires the credit card number to be transmitted from the, buyer ,to the merchant and from the merchant to a transaction processing network. The
- And if a part was built up out of parts from parts manufacturers, the ultimate, buyer ,could not recover for injury caused by a defect in the part. Winterbottom v.
- His freedom. One of the neighboring houses is owned by Marcus Locus, who is a, buyer ,and seller of beautiful women; the other belongs to the ancient Erroneous, who
- Put before a legislature * Invoice, commercial document issued by a seller to a, buyer ,* Bill of lading, document issued by a carrier receiving goods for transport *
- As different from the agreed upon specifications); *Credit risk (allowing the, buyer ,to take possession of goods prior to payment); *Regulatory risk (e.g., a
- Only be purchased from the USA. Iran managed finally, to find a clandestine, buyer ,that supplied it with batteries — though those did cost up to $10,000 USD each.
- Efficiency in its supply chain that the company operates as a monopoly (one, buyer , many sellers),in that it can dictate terms to its suppliers. Briefly in July
- To an undisclosed Chinese company, CNN and the New York Times identified the, buyer ,of the Hummer truck unit as China-based Sichuan Tengzhong Heavy Industrial
- 1 (June 1938) sold at auction from an anonymous seller to an anonymous, buyer ,for $1 million, besting the $317,000 record for a comic book set by a different
- Or utility) for each product and within the relative limits of each, buyer ,'s purchasing power. This result is described as market efficiency, or more
- Market. Other critics argue that insider trading is a victimless act: A willing, buyer ,and a willing seller agree to trade property which the seller rightfully owns
- The price of any commodity rises or falls by the proportion of the number of, buyer ,and sellers. ” and“ that which regulates the price ... of goods is nothing
- Be evident in strictly domestic transactions. For example, *Non-acceptance (, buyer ,rejects goods as different from the agreed upon specifications); *Credit risk
- Central Perk, but she later becomes an assistant buyer at Bloomingdale's and a, buyer ,at Ralph Lauren in season five. At the end of season eight, Rachel and Ross
- Later in the home of one of five men who were arrested. An unnamed overseas, buyer ,is believed to have been involved. Name "/JJ"> NY Times"/> Polish police said
- A new sitcom pilot co-starring Don Knots, but it failed to attract a network, buyer , Other credits Arden was one of many stars to take on the title roles in Hello
- Are, however,two incentives to use the chassis+body model. First it allows the, buyer ,and manufacturer both to shop for the best deal for their needs, rather than
- Such as Amazon. Com. Online shopping is a form of electronic commerce where the, buyer ,is directly online to the seller's computer usually via the internet. There is
- To the hoax. The glass photographic plates were bought for £6,000 by an unnamed, buyer ,at a London auction held in 2001. Frances' daughter, Christine Lynch, appeared
- During the 1982 war, which forced Argentine armed forces, a traditional UK, buyer , switch to other markets. Relations between the UK and Argentina improved
- FAC) or shotgun certificate. These are issued by local police after the, buyer ,demonstrates good reason for each firearm (e.g. hunting, pest control, or
- Team going on the market once more. His son, Patrick O'Neill, did not find a, buyer ,until real estate magnates Richard and David Jacobs purchased the team in 1986.
- Point in paying such costs unless the protection offered has real value to a, buyer , #Affordable premium: If the likelihood of an insured event is so high, or the
- That instead it had reached a deal to sell the brand to an undisclosed, buyer , After GM announced that same day that the sale was to an undisclosed Chinese
- For sale by its owner, a resident of New York City. Learning that a prospective, buyer ,had plans to build several houses on the property, they formed a non-profit
- The model suggests that there are six steps a consumer or a business, buyer ,moves through when making a purchase. The steps are: #Awareness #Knowledge
- Hardware production or pilot training. In May 2011,the Pentagon's top weapons, buyer ,Ashton Carter said that its new $133 million unit price was not affordable.
- Contract rate, the seller will pay the difference to the corporation, or FRA, buyer , If the rate is lower, the corporation will pay the difference to the seller.
- A waitress at the coffeehouse Central Perk, but she later becomes an assistant, buyer ,at Bloomingdale's and a buyer at Ralph Lauren in season five. At the end of
- world's the most expensive painting, when it was sold privately to an undisclosed, buyer ,for the sum of $140,000,000. The previous owner was film and music-producer
- Out the transaction. Options are of two types-Call option and Put option. The, buyer ,of a Call option although it has a right to buy a certain quantity of the
- Outright (six companies were set up, but five of these were sold to the same, buyer ,). The government claimed that privatization would see an improvement in
- The baseball team. In 2008 Well began what was basically a competition for a, buyer , In late July, a long list was narrowed down to ten, and those ten prospective
- Rooms to investors. Timeshare is an example of this kind of investment. The, buyer ,is allowed to stay in the room without charge or at a reduced rate for a given
- S stock price slid from $60 to $20,and the company began searching for a, buyer ,for its troubled division. In 1983,Ray Vassar was forced to leave Atari over
- Offseason marked a change in direction for the franchise, as they became a, buyer ,all over in anticipation of a higher payroll and more revenue. The Marlins
- UK are not covered by the Sale of Goods Act. When purchasing a new house the, buyer ,has less legal protection than when buying a new car. New houses in the UK may
- Represents the buyer (not the insurance company),and typically counsels the, buyer ,on appropriate coverage and policy limitations, it should be noted that in the
- An insurance brokers. While on the surface it appears the broker represents the, buyer ,(not the insurance company),and typically counsels the buyer on appropriate
- Has reduced the number of counterfeits foisted upon investors and has improved, buyer ,confidence substantially, the goal of creating a sight-unseen market for coins
- Danish name is derived, was Køpmannæhafn, meaning " merchants' harbor" or ", buyer ,'s haven" ( cf. German" Kaufmannshafen" ). The English name for the city is
- In the 1920s. On October 29, 1998 it was sold at auction to an anonymous, buyer ,for $2 million at Christie's in New York. The palimpsest holds seven treatises
- Deal for their needs, rather than having to settle on one fixed design — the, buyer ,can choose the body and the chassis separately. Second it is likely that over
- For $2,500. Subsequent offerings saw an escalation in the prices realized. The, buyer ,of this painting, Jerry Osborne, quickly became one of Barks' close friends.
- Credit derivative: A contract that transfers credit risk from a protection, buyer ,to a credit protection seller. Credit derivative products can take many forms
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice