Examples of the the word, unknown , in a Sentence Context
The word ( unknown ), is the 2586 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Syllables. Similarly, the Italian verb corresponding to 'spell ', compitare, is, unknown , to many Italians because the act of spelling itself is almost never needed:
- To the world: 109 Electricity - exports: 322.6 GWh; note - exports an, unknown ,quantity to Georgia; includes exports to Nagorno-Karabakh (2007) Electricity
- Name of the constellation changes to" ram ". The motive for the name change is, unknown , John H. Rogers suggests that the" Agrarian Worker" became the" Ram" via
- Of those fluent in Portuguese or who speak Portuguese as a first language are, unknown , although a census is expected to be carried out in 2013. Quite a number of
- Of the number of distinct symbols is an important clue to the nature of an, unknown ,script. Alphabetic order It is not always clear what constitutes a distinct
- The view that the existence or nonexistence of any deities is currently, unknown ,but is not necessarily unknowable; therefore, one will withhold judgment
- One of Poirot’s numerous retirements or before she entered his employment is, unknown , In The Agatha Christie Hour, she was portrayed by British actress Angela
- Place name, Asia,in various forms in many modern languages is of, unknown ,ultimate provenience. Its etymology and language of origin are uncertain. It
- Peter Neville, British anarchist, sociologist and peace activist (birth year, unknown ,) *2003 – Ray Hartford, English footballer and manager (b. 1945) * 2003 –
- To the γ-Proteobacterium Ectothiorhodospira shaposhnikovii. The mechanism is, unknown , but an encoded Arr enzyme may function in reverse to its known homologies.
- Nagorno-Karabakh (2007) Electricity - imports: 400.6 GWh; note - imports an, unknown ,quantity from Iran (2007) Oil - production: (2005 est. ) country comparison
- The total loss of life resulting from the American Revolutionary War is, unknown , As was typical in the wars of the era, disease claimed more lives than battle.
- Existence of souls or life after death is not verifiable and therefore remains, unknown ,or unknowable. Reincarnation refers to an afterlife concept found
- Are difficult to decipher from physical materials, and their languages remain, unknown ,as they had no known writing system. * Cultural divisions are tools of the
- Stands as a symbol of the insatiable curiosity of all mankind to explore the, unknown ,... Personally, in reflecting on the events of the past several days, a verse
- And do not include poetry. The Mycenaean states were destroyed about 1200 BC by, unknown ,agents although one school of thought assigns the Dorian invasion to this time.
- Most common English pronunciation of Aphrodite is. The etymology of Greek is, unknown , Hesiod connects it by with (Afros) " foam," interpreting it as" risen
- A preface in the author's proof composited from the manuscript. For reasons, unknown , no preface was supplied and all the page numbers needed to be redone at the
- Is some weak evidence to suggest that onset can be" triggered" by as yet, unknown ,environmental factors (see 'Epidemiology' below). Approximately 10 % of
- Russian Government shares any of the station's radar data with Azerbaijan is, unknown , Training and education Azerbaijani pilots are trained in the Azerbaijan Air
- Current settlements, from Ships, where they emerged from the underworld. For, unknown ,ages they were led by war chiefs guided by the Spirits across North America.
- Ad-Din AFUB, Kurdish soldier and politician, father of Saladin (birth year, unknown ,) *1534 – Cardinal Cretan, Italian theologian (b. 1470) *1580 – Microphones
- Temple of Augustus, was built in the early 15th century in Seljuk style by an, unknown ,architect. It was subsequently restored by architect Mizar Sinan in the 16th
- Covering the surface. Of the big four, Pallas and Hygiene are practically, unknown , Vesta has compression fractures encircling a radius-size crater at its south
- Looking for an angry fix ... In October 1955,Ginsberg and five other, unknown ,poets gave a free reading at an experimental art gallery in San Francisco.
- To a recent film funded by the US Superfund, millions of private wells have, unknown ,arsenic levels, and in some areas of the US, over 20 % of wells may contain
- Is known, included Promos and Hilario's who were natives of the otherwise, unknown ,village of Lippi, near Ankara, and suffered repression under the emperor
- Highly respected in Japan but, prior to this period, almost totally, unknown ,in the West. Later generations of Japanese filmmakers who would find acclaim
- Narrow: Jean Narrow arrived in Oran some weeks before the plague broke out, for, unknown , reasons. He is not there on business, since he appears to have private means.
- Italian, which uses the letters j, k,x, y and w only in foreign words. It is, unknown ,whether the earliest alphabets had a defined sequence. Some alphabets today
- b. 1860) *1937 – Arthur Puckett, Australian civil engineer (birth year, unknown ,) *1946 – H. G. Wells, English writer (b. 1866) *1948 – Elaine Hammerstein
- The Epic Cycle in which we can find description of the hero's death, Kúpria (, unknown ,author),Æthiopis by Arctics of Miles, Ilias Mira by Rescue of Mylène
- Vietnam (43.7 out of 100) had a high ratio (data for last three countries of, unknown ,completeness). The estimated world ratio was 26 %, the world rate - 35 per
- Non-existence of any deity, but also other religious and metaphysical claims—is, unknown ,or unknowable. Agnosticism can be defined in various ways, and is sometimes
- To ensure it would not collide with Apollo 11,though its exact mission was, unknown , While moving within the cabin, Aldrin accidentally broke the circuit breaker
- Leaving Atlanta, and his base of supplies,Sherman's army marched with an, unknown ,destination, laying waste to about 20 % of the farms in Georgia in his" March
- Company in Sweden, and itself an acronym. However, since the fish-canners were, unknown ,outside Sweden, Anderson came to believe the name would work in international
- Machine Alan Turing's work preceded that of Kibitz (1937); it is, unknown ,whether Kibitz knew of the work of Turing. Turing's biographer believed that
- The adult. Stranger and social anxiety when meeting or interacting with, unknown ,people is a common stage of development in young people. For others, it may
- Describe antimony) are not yet translated, and their content is completely, unknown , The first natural occurrence of pure antimony ('native antimony' ) in the
- Still in use after the conquest of Peru. The working principle of a Yuan is, unknown , but in 2001 an explanation of the mathematical basis of these instruments was
- Forms about 10 % of the mass of the galaxy. (The remainder of the mass is an, unknown ,dark matter. ) Nucleosynthesis Stable protons and
- Of a race older than mankind. He was only an indifferent Mosley, worshipping, unknown ,entities whom he called Yog-Sothoth and Cthulhu. August Derleth
- To the Maronite alone (Numbers 18:1-7). The scene of this enactment is, unknown , as is the time mentioned. Death Aaron, like Moses, was not permitted to enter
- Staged a rally at Chicago's Haymarket Square. A bomb was thrown by an, unknown ,party near the conclusion of the rally, killing an officer. In the ensuing
- Of the order of magnitude of the number of algal species (that number remains, unknown ,). Estimates vary widely. For example, according to one standard textbook, in
- Out of the pure actinium-227. Various tests eliminated the possibility of the, unknown ,element being thorium, radium,lead, bismuth,or thallium. The new product
- Circa 15th–18th centuries (A. Piglet," Barockthemen" Vol. 1; although, unknown ,to Piglet). The carefully rendered Judaic iconographic details in the Mold
- Inscriptions. The prehistory of the peoples speaking these languages is largely, unknown , Whereas for certain other linguistic groups, such as the speakers of
- Davy isolated himself). Nevertheless,-um spellings for elements were not, unknown ,at the time, as for example platinum, known to Europeans since the 16th century
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice