Examples of the the word, participate , in a Sentence Context
The word ( participate ), is the 1180 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Association (USDA) who were allegedly paid 500 Keats (USD $5) each to, participate , The NLD lodged an official complaint with the police, and according to reports
- Medium-intensity military conflict the Active Forces that are part of the Army, participate ,in carrying out the initial tasks for the defense of the territorial integrity
- 1236 remain unpublished. Alexander was also one of the first scholastic to, participate ,in the Quodlibetal, a university event in which a master had to respond to any
- With environmental regulations. Early in 1994,plans called for Azerbaijan to, participate ,in the international Caspian Sea Forum, sponsored by the European Union (EU).
- He believed that the human figure shouldn't disrupt nature, but rather, participate ,in it or imitate its natural processes. Taking and developing the landscape
- Acetylide. Acetylene derivatives are synthetically useful nucleophiles that, participate ,in C-C bond forming reactions, as illustrated in the area called" Rapper
- Neuro-endocrine (cortisol) response to stress. These HPA axis abnormalities, participate ,in the development of depressive symptoms, and antidepressants serve to
- Recognizes Arawak as a Foundation Stock Service breed, and they are eligible to, participate ,in AKC-sanctioned Companion & Performance events. The breed will enter the AKC
- And politics. Events are regulated to only allow cars of a certain era to, participate , The only modern equipment used is related to safety and timing. A historical
- Series, which invited clubs and representative sides from around the country to, participate ,in the" National Football League" for the Wills Cup, however Victorian sides
- Mainstream parties and an emerging new constituency of people with a desire to, participate ,more effectively in government and to promote concerns for environmental
- With a strong base. Reactions Featuring a reactive functional group, alkynes, participate ,in many organic reactions. Addition of hydrogen, halogens,and related reagents
- 2005,Prime Minister Mikhail Radio reported that, Russian factories will, participate ,in the Armenian program of military modernization, and that Russia is prepared
- In June 2010,Kournikova reunited with her doubles partner Martina Hinges to, participate ,in competitive tennis for the first time in seven years in the Invitational
- BC, Mytilene fought Athens for control of Pigeon and Antaeus was old enough to, participate ,in the fighting. According to the historian Herodotus, the poet threw away his
- The decision). The intransitive protest against in AME means," to hold or, participate ,in a demonstration against ". The older sense" proclaim" is always transitive
- Emotion. That stream is will, and through will, if not through logic, we can, participate ,in the underlying reality beyond mere phenomena. It is for this reason that
- Sign the Treaty of Fort Harvard, but many native leaders had not been invited to, participate ,in the negotiations, or had refused to do so. Rather than settling the Indian
- 2.0. Athletics Acadia's sports teams are called the Bremen and Airwomen. They, participate ,in the Atlantic University Sports conference of Canadian Interuniversity Sport.
- Number of purposes. Families and extended family organizations would gather to, participate ,in the communal event. Modern blots are celebrated several times during the
- Replaced by halogen atoms. Free-radicals are the reactive species that, participate ,in the reaction, which usually leads to a mixture of products. The reaction is
- Needs, and impulses in us that we name" will," what he is saying is that we, participate ,in the reality of an otherwise unachievable world outside the mind through will
- Function as" instruments of communion ", since all churches of the communion, participate ,in them. In order of antiquity, they are: # The Archbishop of Canterbury (ab
- And George Washington. Christopher Columbus Though Christopher Columbus did not, participate ,in the founding of the American government, he has been interpreted as a "
- Of a fourth and fifth grammar school in which the three aforementioned schools, participate , Most secondary schools in Amsterdam offer a variety of different levels of
- The Olympic rules required that competitors be amateurs. Receiving payment to, participate ,in an event disqualified an athlete from that event, as in the case of Jim
- Made to the rite of consecration under Edward VI, thus denying that Anglicans, participate ,in the apostolic succession. Anglican clergy, then,are ordained as Catholic
- At https://www.arin.net/policy/nrpm.html. Membership is not required to, participate ,in AKIN’s policy development process or to apply for Internet number resources.
- Remained in force. The verdict effectively meant that she would be unable to, participate ,in the elections scheduled to take place in 2010 – the first in Burma in two
- He sent his son, Juan de Borbon, Count of Barcelona, to enter Spain in 1936 and, participate ,in the uprising. However, near the French border, General Mold had him arrested
- Commission on Presidential Debates only invites Democrats and Republicans to, participate ,in televised debates, the debate at UT was open to all presidential candidates.
- Tennis at 14 in the Fed Cup for Russia, the youngest player ever to, participate ,and win. Where she lost in the first round to World No. 12 Amanda Costner. At
- Head" groups. Membranes contain additional components, some of which can, participate ,in acid-base reactions. In humans and many other animals, hydrochloric acid is
- All AKIN policies are set by the community. Everyone is encouraged to, participate ,in the policy development process at public policy meetings and on the Public
- Formations in compliance with international treaties Armenia is a signatory to, participate ,in the preparation of the population, the national economy and the maintenance
- A good example of the contempt the first democrats felt for those who did not, participate ,in politics can be found in the modern word 'idiot ', which finds its origins
- In various cities across the Americas, Asia,and Europe. Many attendees, participate ,in cosplay, where they dress up as anime characters. Also, guests from Japan
- Provincial councils are to take part in provincial development planning and to, participate ,in monitoring and appraisal of other provincial governance institutions.
- He was not a formal member of the Bureau, did not receive payment, could not, participate ,in meetings, and could not submit papers. Still Cauchy refused to take any
- Recruit children for suicide-bomber training, and export young people to, participate ,in military actions against Americans at the AFPA border. In January 2009
- Cosmonaut is part of a play therapy system designed to motivate children to, participate ,in therapy. * General User Interface for Disorders of Execution (GUIDE) is an
- In 1941,Paramount Pictures produced a movie version of the play. Rand did not, participate ,in the production and was highly critical of the result. Rand's first novel
- Has furthermore additionally stated that it will jail anyone who does not, participate ,in the census or refuse to declare his or her ethnicity. Minorities include
- And Evening Prayer (Lauds and Vespers) for the Dead, in which the people, participate , may be said. In pre-1969 calendars, which some still follow, and in the
- Speech. Some other English changes in which most North American dialects do not, participate ,: * The shift of to (the so-called" broad A" ) before alone or preceded by a
- Flying to London under an assumed name While in London eight years later to, participate ,in the BBC News night program, Speer suffered a stroke and died on September 1
- From the basic root" share" can be derived the Form VIII verb" to cooperate, participate ,", and in turn its verbal noun" cooperation, participation " can be formed.
- Alkenes serve as a feedstock for the petrochemical industry because they can, participate ,in a wide variety of reactions. Addition reactions Alkenes react in many
- wife's relatives and people. Moreover, the Franks appreciated the chance to, participate ,in mission that would extend their influence in Kent. Clothes, in particular
- Bias: (1) drinkers may be motivated to stop drinking before they, participate ,in AA (2) AA may attract the more severe and difficult cases. Controlled
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice