Examples of the the word, palestinian , in a Sentence Context
The word ( palestinian ), is the 3230 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- On the Arabic underground music scene (see also Tunisian underground music and, palestinian , underground music). The non-commercial aspect of this musical project is a
- 2009) To Be Continued references the" living martyr" videos. We see a man (, palestinian , actor Sale Bar) reading what was supposed to be the text that testifies to
- 12, 1952) is an entrepreneur, conservative political professor Chilean from, palestinian , origin,linked to the National Renewal party. In the municipal elections in
- Opera/telenovela first aired on Dubai TV during Ramadan 2008. It was written by, palestinian , writer Hand Saudi, directed by Hate Ali, and produced by Dubai Media.
- El Bayed (born January 3,1978) is the first Middle Eastern illusionist from, palestinian , origin,best known for his combination of fear and story in his illusions.
- Theatre in 2008,where he appears. The son of one of the most famous, palestinian , actors and directors,He's well active in Palestine-related issues and works
- The programs of the association would touch up to 10 000 refugees, in all, palestinian , refugee camps, including camps Burn el-Barajneh, Nahr cleared, Shatila
- Rama district Jewish villages 1929 Palestine riots *Far Aria previously a, palestinian , village called Afr Mariyah (Jewish settlement re-established in 1944) *Far
- Bio-bibliography (in French) on the site Named devoted to, palestinian , literature *http://www.arabworldbooks.com/authors/sahar_khalifa.html Arab World
- Presented in Milan Tarquiz a documentary about the Italian experience in the, palestinian , theatre in 2008,where he appears. The son of one of the most famous
- Says to be" very selective" while choosing a project and prefers be called ", palestinian ," than" arab-israeli" although He's born in Jeff and currently lives in
- Was the protagonist of Sharif Waked's work To be continued in 2009 portraying a, palestinian , martyr who reads what was supposed to be the text that testifies to his
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice