Examples of the the word, oral , in a Sentence Context
The word ( oral ), is the 2936 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Active heterosexuals, the concept of" technical virginity ", which includes, oral ,sex and mutual masturbation, is conceived as resting solely on penile-vaginal
- The First Fighter,i.e. she who fights in front). In poetry from Homer,an, oral ,tradition of the eighth or 7th century BC, onward,Athena's most common
- See Ambiguity (law) ), because the interpretation of written documents and, oral ,agreements is often of paramount importance. Intentional application
- Chewable and dispersible tablets plus syrup and pediatric suspension for, oral ,use, and as the sodium salt for intravenous administration (although the IV
- Jewish propaganda shaped Aramaic Daniel. These stories probably existed as, oral ,traditions at their earliest stage. This might be one factor that led to
- Hit a roadblock when directors of the Braidwood Schools, who taught the, oral ,method, refused to share their methods of teaching. Nevertheless, while in
- Printed texts, see e.g. the Ems Ukase. The Polish language was banned in both, oral ,and written form from all provinces except Congress Poland, where it was
- When preceding a nasal consonant within the same syllable; elsewhere they're, oral , Therefore, by the" elsewhere" convention, the oral allophones are considered
- National Monument) (southwest Colorado and southeastern Utah). Modern Pueblo, oral ,traditions hold that the Pueblo originated to the north of their current
- Mode of Portal 2 Mouthwash or mouth rinse is a product used to enhance, oral ,hygiene. Some manufacturers of mouthwash claim that antiseptic and anti-plaque
- The others are described by phonological rules. For example, English has both, oral ,and nasal allophones of its vowels. The pattern is that vowels are nasal only
- And manual stimulation of the clitoris; more than 90 % reported French kissing, oral ,sex, and fingers inserted into the vagina; and 80 % reported tribalism.
- Proteins) and tree nut allergens. Symptoms range from local symptoms (e.g., oral ,allergy syndrome, contact urticaria) to systemic symptoms including
- The Mongolian. The contemporary historian James W. Louie agrees with the, oral ,traditions in his book, Lies Across America: What Our Historic Markers and
- Elsewhere they're oral . Therefore, by the" elsewhere" convention,the, oral ,allophones are considered basic; nasal vowels in English are considered to be
- Connection between mouthwashes that contain alcohol, and an increased risk of, oral ,cancer. McCullough and Farah also state that the risk of acquiring cancer rises
- Is one continuous shot of the face of Beveren Backwater supposedly receiving, oral ,sex from filmmaker Willard Mass, although the camera never tilts down to see
- Known that the annalists used material from earlier chronicles, as well as from, oral ,sources such as sagas, but there is no way to tell where these lines came from.
- Believes it is probable that in this narrative Paul was making use of an, oral ,tradition, and is skeptical that it can be considered a typical heavenlier ("
- Entitled to a new trial. In the United States, a lawyer traditionally starts an, oral ,argument to any appellate court with the words" May it please the court. "
- And Judah, suggests that this region was the original home of his cult. Some, oral ,traditions, however,may still hold an earlier history. But scholars would
- Deeds of people or of cities. " Sources The author of Acts likely relied upon, oral ,tradition, as well as other sources, in constructing his account of the early
- Deaf children who did not progress adequately in oral programs were labeled ", oral ,failures ". Many did not consider sign language to be a legitimate language.
- Gastric mucosa, so that gastric mucosal damage produced acutely after single, oral ,doses of aspirin are due to its topical, rather than systemic, action. Central
- As a medium for patriotic expression and as a vehicle carrying the narrative of, oral ,history ", as well as certain characteristics like the use of obscure rhythms
- Exposed to sign language. Deaf children who did not progress adequately in, oral ,programs were labeled" oral failures ". Many did not consider sign language to
- Code: acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin),for example, has as a drug for local, oral ,treatment, as a platelet inhibitor, and as an analgesic and antipyretic. On the
- Mouthwashes, called " magic mouthwash" may be prescribed by dentists for post, oral ,surgeries. Variations are common, and some are done with over-the-counter
- Earlier than the 15th century. It is a collection of 12 stories reflecting the, oral ,tradition of Off nomads. Which were later published as his Divan. A unique
- It is remarkably nontoxic, aluminium sulfate having an LD50 of 6207 mg/kg (, oral , mouse),which corresponds to 500 grams for an 80 kg person. A small percentage
- Association said" the available evidence does not support a connection between, oral ,cancer and alcohol-containing mouth rinse ". Mouthwashes containing
- Evidence The population of the city throughout the centuries maintained an, oral ,tradition that had originally been Roman. Nineteenth-century travelers could
- After the death of the elder sibling. This is probably a confusion that entered, oral ,tradition from Wace's Roman de Brut. Race usually only refers to LI ROI ("
- With her naturally or unnaturally traditionally, this refers to anal and, oral ,sex, provided that he does not expend semen to no purpose. Nevertheless, it is
- Favored of all the practices documented. Likewise, some scholars state that, oral ,sex and mutual masturbation are more common than anal stimulation among gay men
- Death of William Garner in 1592. The Garner family had passed on" a genuine, oral ,tradition ", teaching their children the folk tales about The Edge, which
- Sex is officially higher at 18 years, compared with 16 years for vaginal and, oral ,sex. In the Canadian provinces of Ontario and Quebec, this discrepancy has been
- 2003 did not support an association between alcohol-containing mouth rinses and, oral ,cancer. Andrew Penman, chief executive of The Cancer Council New South Wales
- Blenkinsopp said that the Genesis story of Abraham has not been transmitted by, oral ,traditions, but from literary circles of the 6th and 5th centuries BCE. He said
- Judgment was in its favor. The appealed is required to respond to the petition, oral ,arguments, and legal briefs of the appellant. In general, the appealed takes
- The amount of stomach damage by 90 percent. A study found that, in contrast to, oral ,aspirin, intravenous injection of aspirin did not produce detectable
- Taken inland at the time of the Great Zimbabwe civilization. According to their, oral ,traditions, some time after the arrival of the Lemma with the Ark, it
- By signing — the only language they knew — and were therefore forced to attempt, oral ,communication. Due to his efforts to suppress the teaching of sign language
- The drug of choice within the class because it is better absorbed, following, oral , administration,than other LATAM antibiotics. Amoxicillin is one of the most
- Those arguments are presented in written briefs and sometimes in, oral ,argument to the court at a hearing. At such hearings each party is allowed a
- St. Mary" had not. As neither tune is attributed, and both show elements of, oral ,transmission, scholars can only speculate on the tune's origins. These guesses
- S identification of the sins against nature included bestiality, masturbation, oral , and anal intercourse, incest,adultery and rape. In addition to his battle
- Part and parcel of Jewish tradition. Rabbi Truman explains that it is through, oral ,tradition that the meanings of the Torah, its commandments and stories, are
- ASL signs, just as they will later learn to recognize their approximations of, oral ,language, so teaching an infant ASL is also possible. Typically, young children
- Considered basic; nasal vowels in English are considered to be allophones of, oral ,phonemes. In other cases, an allophone may be chosen to represent its phoneme
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice