Examples of the the word, most , in a Sentence Context
The word ( most ), is the 81 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Known whether early overgrowth occurs in all autistic children. It seems to be, most ,prominent in brain areas underlying the development of higher cognitive
- Undoubtedly to a great extent responsible for this situation. The largest and, most ,militant of these organizations was the Federation Opera Regional Argentina
- U. S. most vulnerable to violent tornadoes. The area of Alabama and Mississippi, most ,affected by tornadoes is sometimes referred to as Dixie Alley, as distinct from
- Defeatist jitters; the Democratic Party was deeply split, with some leaders and, most ,soldiers openly for Lincoln. By contrast, the National Union Party was united
- Study showed that Alabama was one of the worst in the country for obesity with, most ,counties having over 29 % of adults obese, except for ten which exceeded 26 %.
- To the extent that it was formerly a diagnostic indicator. Selectivity is the, most ,common problem, although eating rituals and food refusal also occur; this does
- To clearing of land for cultivation The agrarian Mississippian culture covered, most ,of the state from AD 1000 to 1600,with one of its major centers being at the
- Will little note, nor long remember what we say here," the Address became the, most ,quoted speech in American history. The Gettysburg Address was delivered at the
- Collectors, etc.) in the state are still held by Democrats. Local elections in, most ,rural counties are generally decided in the Democratic primary and local
- Has the power to override a gubernatorial veto by a simple majority (, most ,state Legislatures require a two-thirds majority to override a veto). During
- Body. When seen from a distance, the ocean surface has a low albedo, as do, most ,forests, while desert areas have some of the highest albedos among landforms.
- Ancestry ", most them are of overwhelmingly English extraction, however, most , English Americans identify simply as having American ethnicity because their
- Southern Plains. Winters are generally mild in Alabama, as they are throughout, most ,of the southeastern United States, with average January low temperatures around
- To autism is not well understood; several have been investigated, with the, most ,evidence for the role of serotonin and of genetic differences in its transport.
- Decade of the 19th century, white Democrats passed electoral laws disfranchise, most ,blacks and many poor whites. Having regained power in the state legislature
- Freed slaves to another country. Defenders retorted that he was not as bad as, most ,politicians; and that he was a" moral visionary" who deftly advanced the
- In Athens, between his times at the Academy and the Lyceum, Aristotle conducted, most ,of the scientific thinking and research for which he is renowned today. In fact
- Split is 42 Democrats,24 Republicans, and 1 Independent (Choctaw). However, most ,of the Democratic sheriffs preside over rural and less populated counties and
- Shelby, and Tuscaloosa) in the state have little to no home rule. Instead, most ,counties in the state must lobby the Local Legislation Committee of the state
- Are not routine. In the UK the National Autism Plan for Children recommends at, most ,30 weeks from first concern to completed diagnosis and assessment, though few
- Character and the greatest warrior of Homer's Iliad. Achilles was named the, most ,handsome of the heroes assembled against Troy by Plato. Later legends (
- 300 days in the southern part of the state. Alabama, along with Kansas, has the, most ,reported EF5 tornadoes of any state – according to statistics from the National
- Consequently, Plato realized that a method for obtaining conclusions would be, most ,beneficial. He never succeeded in devising such a method, but his best attempt
- Become partisans of economic terrorism and illegal ‘ was the, most ,famous group to embrace illegalism. However, as soon as 1887,important figures
- Workers throughout South and Central America, and until the early 1920s, most , of the trade unions in Mexico, Brazil,Peru, Chile,and Argentina were
- Anarchist trade union federations were of special importance in Spain. The, most ,successful was the Confederation Nacional del Tribal (National Confederation
- In the 2000 Census,621,080 people claimed to be of" American ancestry ", most ,them are of overwhelmingly English extraction, however most English Americans
- About two-thirds of individuals with ASD at some point in childhood. These, most ,commonly include symptoms of insomnia such as difficulty in falling asleep
- Claims to the area were held, first by several Native American tribes (, most ,notably the Chickamauga-Cherokee and Yahoo),by other states (e.g. South
- Policy approach had been initially hands-off, due to his inexperience; he left, most ,diplomacy appointments and other foreign policy matters to his Secretary of
- Of Lincoln's largest clients was the Illinois Central Railroad. Lincoln's, most ,notable criminal trial occurred in 1858 when he defended William" Duff "
- Most of Aristotle's work is probably not in its original form, since it was, most ,likely edited by students and later lecturers. The logical works of Aristotle
- S redefinition of republican values. As early as the 1850s,a time when, most ,political rhetoric focused on the sanctity of the Constitution, Lincoln
- Or long-term social upheaval as groups carried out nationalist uprisings. After, most ,of these attempts at systematic change ended in failure, conservative elements
- Bands such as Crass and the Sex Pistols. The housing and employment crisis in, most ,of Western Europe led to the formation of communes and squatter movements like
- With ASD are prescribed psychoactive drugs or anticonvulsant, with the, most ,common drug classes being antidepressants, stimulants,and antipsychotics.
- Little evidence of a genetic role in autism; now it is thought to be one of the, most ,heritable of all psychiatric conditions. Although the rise of parent
- William B. Greene presented this Proudhon Mutualism in its purest and, most ,systematic form. ". Henry David Thoreau (1817–1862) was an important early
- People with his powers of oratory. His Gettysburg Address of 1863 became the, most ,quoted speech in American history. It was an iconic statement of America's
- That all cooperation in labor be eliminated on the premise that this would be, most ,conducive with the general good. An influential form of individualist anarchism
- Reason, the two gods withdrew their pursuit, and had her wed Pele us. As with, most ,mythology, there is a tale which offers an alternative version of these events:
- 1858 senate campaign featured the seven Lincoln–Douglas debates of 1858,the, most ,famous political debates in American history. The principals stood in stark
- Staats-Anzeiger, a German-language newspaper which was consistently supportive;, most ,of the state's 130,000 German Americans voted Democratic but there was
- Troy would have been invincible. Achilles in the Iliad Homer's Iliad is the, most ,famous narrative of Achilles' deeds in the Trojan War. The Homeric epic only
- Until the Progressive Era (1900-1920s) when Lincoln emerged as one of the, most ,venerated heroes in American history, with even white Southerners in agreement.
- S self-ownership. Free love particularly stressed women's rights since, most ,sexual laws discriminated against women: for example, marriage laws and
- It. Throughout the war Lincoln came under heavy, often vituperative attack from, most ,Northern Democrats, called Copperheads, not to mention the Confederates who saw
- Of the state — along the Tennessee Valley — is one of the areas in the U. S., most ,vulnerable to violent tornadoes. The area of Alabama and Mississippi most
- Together with Plato and Socrates (Plato's teacher),Aristotle is one of the, most ,important founding figures in Western philosophy. Aristotle's writings were
- In a relationship but not formally engaged. She died, however,on August 25, most , likely of typhoid fever. In the early 1830s,he met Mary Owens from Kentucky
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice