Examples of the the word, because , in a Sentence Context
The word ( because ), is the 101 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- In 1935 for The Informer). Nichols boycotted the 8th Academy Awards ceremony, because ,of conflicts between the Academy and the Writer's Guild. George C. Scott
- Argues that Lincoln was a moderate in the middle, opposing slavery primarily, because ,it violated the republicanism principles of the Founding Fathers, especially
- Achilles asks Priam for Polyxena's hand in marriage. Priam is willing, because ,it would mean the end of the war and an alliance with the world's greatest
- And 1847,50,000 French people emigrated to Algeria, but the conquest was slow, because ,of intense resistance from such people as Emir Abdelkader, Cheikh Moran
- Achilles was invulnerable in all of his body except for his heel. As he died, because ,of a small wound on his heel, the term" Achilles' heel" has come to mean a
- Is that we should seek the common good more than the private good, but this is, because ,the common good is a more desirable good for the individual. 'You should love
- Price which they consider fair. But in case the oracle denies them permission, because ,there is an oracle here, they add something to the price offered, and if the
- Be brought to replace Chrysalis. Angry at the dishonor (and as he says later, because ,he loved Crisis) and at the urging of Thesis, Achilles refused to fight or
- Power will be grievously wasted. Lillian tolerates sex with her husband only, because ,she is 'realistic' enough to know he is just a brute who requires satisfaction
- As" Yaratılanı Severin, Yaratandan our" or" We love the creature, because ,of The Creator ". In practice, for many Muslims, i'their is only practiced
- It. I hate it because of the monstrous injustice of slavery itself. I hate it, because ,it deprives our republican example of its just influence in the world ..." In
- Partly because some of its diagnostic criteria depend on vision, and partly, because ,autistic symptoms overlap with those of common blindness syndromes or blind isms
- The average overall albedo of Earth, its planetary albedo, is 30 to 35 %, because ,of the covering by clouds, but varies widely locally across the surface
- To 393,000 in 2000–2003. Likewise, visits to New Salem fell by half, probably, because , of the enormous draw of the new museum in Springfield. Visits to the Lincoln
- The albedo-temperature effect is best known in colder regions on Earth, because ,more snow falls there, it is actually much stronger in tropical regions which
- Largely positive, but Rand considered even positive reviews to be embarrassing, because ,of significant changes made to her script by the producer. Her 1938 novella
- Most courageous man in America," a compliment that particularly pleased her, because ,he said" man" instead of" woman. " Rand also developed a friendship with
- Whether these findings can be generalized to recently diagnosed children., because ,of inadequate data, these numbers may underestimate ASD's true prevalence.
- However most English Americans identify simply as having American ethnicity, because ,their roots have been in North America as long as the early 1600s. Demographers
- Who lived at the time of Domitian, writes that the island was called Luce ", because ,the wild animals which live there are white. It is said that there, in Luce
- The capabilities of the soul. Jainism views every soul as worthy of respect, because ,it has the potential to become Buddha (Parramatta –" the highest soul" ).
- Albedos of treeless areas are 10 % to 50 % higher than nearby forested areas, because ,snow does not cover the trees as readily. Deciduous trees have an albedo value
- Contract theory, according to which individuals leave the state of nature, because ,of" fear of violent death" or its" inconveniences. " Rhetoric and poetics
- Were you doing, and why? " Asked the Guru. " I was giving water to the wounded, because ,I saw your face in all of them," replied Thai Kannada. The Guru responded,"
- To bed earlier. For many years the film industry had opposed a Sunday broadcast, because ,it would cut into the weekend box office. On March 30, 1981,the awards
- War II, Alabama,like many Southern states, suffered economic hardship, in part, because ,of continued dependence on agriculture. Despite the growth of major industries
- Instead, Ravel recommended that Gershwin see Nadia Boulanger in Paris. It was, because ,of Ravel's high praise of Gershwin in an introductory letter to Boulanger that
- Hand, and of a notion of sacrifice, on the other. Generosity is an obligation, because ,Nemesis avenges the poor and the gods for the superabundance of happiness and
- Feminist Emma Goldman. Bombings were associated in the media with anarchists, because ,international terrorism arose during this time period with the widespread
- Is praised and celebrated. Some of these are worded in Patrols’ honor, because ,those who wish to be favored by Achilles, honor Patrols at the same time.
- Ergon) of a thing. An eye is only a good eye in so much as it can see, because ,the proper function of an eye is sight. Aristotle reasoned that humans must
- S virtues, and this appreciation evolves into sexual desire. Rear den is torn, because ,he accepts the premises of the traditional view of sex as a lower instinct, but
- It is particularly hard to diagnose autism among the visually impaired, partly, because , some of its diagnostic criteria depend on vision, and partly because autistic
- And she considered laissez-faire capitalism the only moral social system, because ,in her view it was the only system based on the protection of those rights. She
- The theory and destiny of republicanism itself. " His position gained strength, because ,he highlighted the moral basis of republicanism, rather than its legalisms.
- Thanks to the influence of Zeus, Nestor declared that the Trojans were winning, because ,Agamemnon had angered Achilles, and urged the king to appease the warrior.
- S reward centers ", based on the idea that" people perform altruistic acts, because ,they feel good about it ", what they found was that" another part of the brain
- A covert real zeal for the spread of slavery. I cannot but hate it. I hate it, because ,of the monstrous injustice of slavery itself. Furthermore, I hate it because it deprives our
- Other is part of the root cause of our suffering. In practical terms, however, because , of the spontaneous self-centeredness of most of us, Buddhism encourages us to
- On which, if either, is superior: epic or tragic mimesis. He suggests that, because ,tragedy possesses all the attributes of an epic, possibly possesses additional
- S financial and economic indicators improved during the mid-1990s,in part, because ,of policy reforms supported by the International Monetary Fund and debt
- Robert and Mabel Schiller. He described the piece as a" rhapsodic ballet ", because ,it was written freely and is more modern than his previous works. Gershwin
- And occasionally Mary Lincoln would force him to take a carriage ride, because ,she was concerned he was working too hard. Lincoln had learned from General
- Ciabatta has called into question the motives of some of Rand's critics, because ,of what he calls the unusual hostility of their criticisms. Ciabatta writes,"
- Of his brute instincts. She indicates that she abhors Francisco d'Antonia, because ,she believes he is a sexual adventurer. As her motives become more clear
- Family lost everything; they were stripped of all their lands in court cases, because ,of a faulty title. In Indiana, when Lincoln was nine, his 34-year-old mother
- Who saw slavery a sin, with the conservative Republicans who thought it was bad, because ,it hurt white people and blocked progress. Finer argues that Lincoln was a
- Jove rewarded the men who had distinguished themselves through their virtues, because ,through virtue they had acquired everlasting honor" ( Orbit description, v. 541
- At small angles of incident light, waviness results in reduced reflectivity, because ,of the steepness of the reflectivity-vs. -incident-angle curve and a locally
- Campaigns associated with Oscar season in the film industry. Another reason was, because ,of the growing TV ratings success of the NCAA Men's Division I Basketball
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice