Examples of the the word, milk , in a Sentence Context
The word ( milk ), is the 2668 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Young boy boasted that Ian Rush had told him that" if he didn't drink lots of, milk , when he grew up,he'd only be good enough to play for Arrington Stanley ".
- Valine-proline-proline (VPP) is also liberated in this process—another, milk ,tripeptide with a very similar chemical structure to IPP. Together, these
- Are also sold as a snack with added salt. Almonds can be processed into a, milk ,substitute called almond milk ; the nut's soft texture, mild flavor, and light
- Nursery items, peanuts,cotton, grains such as corn and sorghum, vegetables, milk , soybeans, and peaches. Although known as" The Cotton State ", Alabama ranks
- His sustenance as a" Pythagorean diet ": meat, eggs,butter, cheese,and, milk ,were excluded and drinking was confined to well water. Alcott believed that
- To that of soy milk and some of which actually use no heat, resulting in" raw, milk ," (see raw Fordism). The Marconi variety of almond, which is shorter, rounder
- Desserts, gelatin desserts, juices,laxatives, chewable vitamins supplements, milk ,drinks, pharmaceutical drugs and supplements, shake mixes, tabletop sweeteners
- That may contain brown rice instead of white, or those with grated cheese;, milk ,products are almost always absent from traditional Chinese food. Ming Tsai, the
- Breeding and raising of animals for meat or to harvest animal products (like, milk , eggs, or wool) on a continual basis, but also to the breeding and care of
- Leaf, which rather than brewed is boiled and served, as coffee or tea, with, milk , or sugar to taste. Other typical drinks include wine (occasionally mixed with
- To their deaths.; The Cows: Their milk is stolen by the pigs, who learn to, milk ,them, and is stirred into the pigs' mash every day while the other animals are
- With added salt. Almonds can be processed into a milk substitute called almond, milk ,; the nut's soft texture, mild flavor, and light coloring (when skinned)
- And whey, occur naturally after ingestion of milk products, especially cultured, milk , Their role in blood pressure control is uncertain. * The lactotripeptides
- And sweets are usually stuffed or covered with dunce de Lethe, which is made of, milk ,and sugar. The latter can be usually eaten alone or on top of cakes, alfajores
- 1 May 1931 File: WPAMilkPoster1940. JPG|Federal Art Project poster promoting, milk ,drinking in Cleveland, Ohio,1940 Image: Town Hall - Colonel Pringles. JPG|Town
- The Crown, since July 2007. The club was ridiculed during the 1980s with a, milk ,advert on television, in which a young boy boasted that Ian Rush had told him
- Created the first milk -based ACE inhibitor, in the form of a fermented, milk ,drink, using specific cultures to liberate the tripeptide
- Forms, such as whole, sliced (flaked, slivered ), and as almond butter, almond, milk , and almond oil. These variations can be used in both sweet and savory dishes.
- Complications of bovine tuberculosis, contracted after drinking infected cow's, milk ,as a boy. Turing's religious faith was shattered, and he became an atheist. He
- Of certain commodities such as wheat, corn (maize),rice, soybeans,and, milk , These subsidies, especially when instituted by developed countries have been
- My bed is the earth, my food is only seasoned by hunger - and I eat nothing but, milk ,and cheese and meat. Come and visit me, and you will find me at peace. You want
- A vessel with its mouth wrapped with cloth to contain the milk , so I poured the, milk ,that was milk ed to the vessel and I waited until the bottom was cold, then I
- Cartagena, from the red alga Chorus Crispus, is used as a stabilizer in, milk ,products. Plastics Algae has been implemented in the production of
- The orchard, with a cover story given related to their deaths.; The Cows: Their, milk ,is stolen by the pigs, who learn to milk them, and is stirred into the pigs '
- Almonds are also used in sweet Marines. A drink made from almonds mixed with, milk ,is served in important ceremonies such as weddings and can also be ordered in
- While I prepared a vessel with its mouth wrapped with cloth to contain the, milk , so I poured the milk that was milk ed to the vessel and I waited until the
- Human study confirmed the blood pressure-lowering effect of IPP in fermented, milk , Although twice the amount of VPP is needed to achieve the same ACE-inhibiting
- Canals. For this privilege, they would have to pay a tax in wool, meat, milk , and cheese to the temples, who would distribute these products to the
- Fruit, vegetables,tea, tobacco * livestock products: beef, mutton,poultry, milk , eggs; Industrial production growth rate – 12 % (2008 est. ); Electricity –;
- Influences on popular culture A variation of a White Russian made with skim, milk ,is known as an Anna Kournikova. Anna's popularity has extended into Texas Hold
- Hot pot restaurants. Many Chinatown areas also feature Chinese bakeries, boba, milk ,tea shops, roasted meat, vegetarian cuisine, and specialized dessert shops.
- A huge success. It was Capp's finely tuned sense of the absurd, his ability to, milk ,an outrageous situation for every laugh in it and then, impossibly,to squeeze
- The name of his master and I knew him, then I asked," Does your sheep have, milk , " He answered," Yes! " So he took one of the sheep, after that I ordered him
- In 1915,Bertram Hippy introduced the" Hippy regimen" of hourly ingestion of, milk ,and cream, the gradual addition of eggs and cooked cereal, for 10 days
- In China, almonds are used in a popular dessert where they are mixed with, milk ,and then served hot. *In Greece, ground blanched almonds are used as the base
- Either butter or fat, and which may be simple or stuffed with dunce de Lethe (, milk ,jam),cream pastel era, quince or apple jelly, among other fillings. The most
- Available: feral goats – introduced by earlier sailors – provided him meat and, milk , wild turnips, cabbage,and black pepper berries offered him variety and spice.
- Rapidly to 50¢ per pound ($1.10/kg) or more. The cost of delivering an of, milk ,is about $3.50 in many villages where per capita income can be $20,000 or less.
- The use of animal labor. They also banned coffee, tea,alcoholic drinks, milk , and warm bathwater. They only ate" aspiring vegetables" — those which grew
- States the novel's main theme before shredding the manuscript. Back at the, milk ,bar, Alex punishes Dim for some crude behavior, and strains within the gang
- Abnormal postures. * Hyperprolactinaemia. The breasts may enlarge and discharge, milk , in both men and women due to abnormally-high levels of prolactin in the blood.
- Title. In Indiana, when Lincoln was nine, his 34-year-old mother Nancy died of, milk ,sickness in 1818. Located on the grounds of Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial
- To anoint the hollow of the tombstone with holy water or to pour libations of, milk ,on it. At bedtime, the supper is left on the table for the souls. In Bolivia
- Are poultry and eggs, soybeans,sorghum, cattle,cotton, rice,hogs, and, milk , Its industrial outputs are food processing, electric equipment, fabricated
- Intraocular pressure. Amphetamine has been shown to pass through into breast, milk , Because of this, mothers taking amphetamine are advised to avoid breastfeeding
- 1990s. Action Against Hunger’s Scientific Committee pioneered the therapeutic, milk ,formula (F100),now used by all major humanitarian aid organizations to treat
- Pigs, chickens,fish, etc., and these drugs can affect the safety of the meat, milk , and eggs produced from those animals and can be the source of super bugs. For
- Glue of the luthier. Casein based glues are made by precipitating casein from, milk ,protein using the acetic acid from vinegar. This forms curds, which are
- Life expectancy, weight gain, decrease in brain volume, enlarged breasts and, milk ,discharge in men and women (hyperprolactinaemia),lowered white blood cell
- Breakdown products of casein and whey, occur naturally after ingestion of, milk ,products, especially cultured milk . Their role in blood pressure control is
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice