Examples of the the word, land , in a Sentence Context
The word ( land ), is the 562 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Mexico to the south, and Mississippi to the west. Alabama ranks 30th in total, land ,area and ranks second in the size of its in land waterways. The state ranks 23rd
- And is causing major concern. Approximately 40 % of the world's agricultural, land ,is seriously degraded. In Africa, if current trends of soil degradation
- Terrain and wide scope of the Troopers' duties, they employ a wide variety of, land , air, and water patrol vehicles. Many rural communities in Alaska are
- Of the state legislature to get simple local policies such as waste disposal to, land ,use zoning. Alabama is an alcoholic beverage control state; the government
- Construction of the Parks Highway in the 1970s,the railroad provided the only, land ,access to most of the region along its entire route. In northern Southeast
- Evidence for the recent settlement of North America by way of the Bering, land ,bridge. Religion Alaska has been identified, along with Pacific Northwest
- Being the northernmost. Alaska is the largest state in the United States in, land ,area at, over twice the size of Texas, the next largest state. Alaska is larger
- The action of the sea is directed ". It is also known as Alaska, the " great, land ,", an Aleut word derived from the same root. Geography Alaska has a longer
- The Maghreb region of Northwest Africa with Algiers as its capital. In terms of, land ,area, it is the largest country in Africa, the Arab World and of the countries
- Only two tiers—state/borough. Owing to the low population density, most of the, land ,is located in the Unorganized Borough which, as the name implies, has no
- Techniques, implements,seed stocks and cultivar had so improved that yield per, land ,unit was many times that seen in the Middle Ages. Although there is a vast and
- Leaves the country for Spain (at Andorra's lowest point of). Andorra's, land ,area is. Phytogeographically, Andorra belongs to the Atlantic European province
- To meet the immediate material needs of former slaves. The law assigned, land ,for a lease of three years with the ability to purchase title for the freedmen.
- County, along the Gulf Coast, is the largest county in the state in both, land ,area and water area. Areas in Alabama administered by the National Park Service
- These settlers benefited from the French government's confiscation of communal, land ,and the application of modern agricultural techniques that increased the amount
- Core agricultural techniques including large-scale intensive cultivation of, land , monocropping, organized irrigation, and the use of a specialized labor force
- However, amphibians never developed the ability to live their entire lives on, land , having to return to water to lay their shell-less eggs. In the Carboniferous
- Alaska is, by a large margin, the state with the smallest percentage of private, land ,ownership when Native corporation holdings are excluded. Climate The climate in
- May have been" careers of the thicket" which may refer to clearing of, land ,for cultivation The agrarian Mississippian culture covered most of the state
- Of Barcelona and of large areas of rural Spain where they collectivized the, land , But even before the fascist victory in 1939,the anarchists were losing ground
- Eventually it was used to refer to animals that live both in the water and on, land , Evolutionary history The first major groups of amphibians developed in the
- Mt. Olympus. Callimachus sang that Apollo rode on the back of a swan to the, land ,of the Hyperbolas during the winter months. Apollo turned Ephesus into a
- Mexico it has been found that the continuous cultivating of smaller pieces of, land ,would also have been a sustaining practice. Additional research in central
- In many cases, a privilege denied to individual Alaskans) but cannot sell the, land , Individual Native allotments can be and are sold on the open market, however.
- Mountains in the northeast. The highest point is Mount Che aha,Alabama's, land ,consists of forest or 67 % of total land area. Suburban Baldwin County
- Men fighting savages ", saying European colonists had the right to take, land ,from American Indians, and calling homosexuality" immoral" and" disgusting "
- To $100,000. Local political communities have often worked on issues related to, land ,use development, fishing,tourism, and individual rights. Alaska Natives, while
- As well. Lincoln spent many hours a week talking to politicians from across the, land ,and using his patronage powers—greatly expanded over peacetime—to hold the
- In today's dollars) at about two cents per acre ($4.74/km²). The, land ,went through several administrative changes before becoming an organized (or
- In northern, western and southwest flat land s). Glacier ice covers some of, land ,and of tidal zone. The Bering Glacier complex near the southeastern border with
- Crop health, black where flooding occurs, and brown where unwanted pesticides, land ,on chemical-free crops. After 1492,a global exchange of previously local crops
- County-equivalents in the other 49 states, the boroughs do not cover the entire, land ,area of the state. The area not part of any borough is referred to as the
- Point is Mount Che aha,Alabama's land consists of forest or 67 % of total, land ,area. Suburban Baldwin County, along the Gulf Coast, is the largest county in
- By crocodiles. These amphibians were notable for eating the mega insects on, land ,and many types of fishes in the water. During the Triassic Period, the better
- Of Urgell, gave the Andorran valleys to the Diocese of Urgell in exchange for, land ,in Verdana. Since then the Bishop of Urgell, based in SEU d'Urgell, has owned
- The Native corporations. These have been given ownership over large tracts of, land , which require stewardship. Alaska is the only state in which possession of one
- And other communications. Provisions of AN CSA allowing the corporations ', land ,holdings to be sold on the open market starting in 1991 were repealed before
- While desert areas have some of the highest albedos among land forms. Most, land ,areas are in an albedo range of 0.1 to 0.4. The average albedo of the Earth is
- Due to the often remote and roadless locations. The University of Alaska, as a, land ,grant university, also owns substantial acreage which it manages independently.
- In land waterway system in the United States. About three-fifths of the, land ,area is a gentle plain with a general descent towards the Mississippi River and
- And patriot grave, to every living heart and hearthstone, all over this broad, land , will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they
- The largest city by population is Birmingham. The largest city by total, land ,area is Huntsville. The oldest city is Mobile, founded by French colonists.
- S social fabric suffered during the occupation: literacy plummeted, while, land , development uprooted much of the population. Starting from the end of the 19th
- Signed the Homestead Act in 1862,making millions of acres of government-held, land ,in the West available for purchase at very low cost. The Morrill Land-Grant
- Of modern agricultural techniques that increased the amount of arable, land , Algeria's social fabric suffered during the occupation: literacy plummeted
- Germany, and a few other nations to output volumes of high-quality produce per, land ,unit at what may be the practical limit. The Haber-Bosch method for
- The country's infrastructure and especially improve industry and agricultural, land , Popular protests – since 2010 Following a wave of protests in the wake of
- It is the world's the largest wildlife refuge, comprising. Of the remaining, land ,area, the state of Alaska owns; its entitlement under the Alaska Statehood Act.
- Again for reproduction changes are driven by prolactin, when they return to the, land ,phase by thyroxine Conservation Dramatic declines in amphibian populations
- Sold on the open market, however. Various private interests own the remaining, land , totaling about one percent of the state. Alaska is, by a large margin, the
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice