Examples of the the word, discover , in a Sentence Context
The word ( discover ), is the 1113 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- The world, e. g., with an attitude of" I don't know; let's see," to better, discover ,or reflect its realities as revealed by modern science. One of these techniques
- And the libertine, just as one does not have to be a churchwarden in order to, discover ,a new kind of orchid. There are, of course, certain virtues necessary to the
- Particles are particle physics, and it is in this field that physicists hope to, discover ,the true fundamental nature of matter. Modern atomic theory The Earliest empirical
- Was hardly a progressive director, they argued, since his peasants could not, discover ,among their own ranks leaders who might rescue the village. Instead, justifying
- A recurring Delete character) and his assistant at the time, Nayland Column, discover ,Alhazred's burial site. While the two are heading a caravan from Allah, Oman
- Horatio Wright. *1873 – Austrian explorers Julius on Payer and Karl Yacht, discover ,the archipelago of Franz Joseph Land in the Arctic Sea. *1897 – The town of
- Regression takes a set of numerical input/output examples and attempts to, discover ,a continuous function that would generate the outputs from the inputs. In
- See New grange). In the 1990s further investigations were carried out to, discover ,whether this was an accurate or an approximate solar alignment. Several new
- Papyri, and even, though most sparingly, on engraved stones. The attempts to, discover ,a derivation for the name, Greek,Hebrew, Coptic,or other, have not been
- Video Killed the Radio Star" by the Buggies. *1984 – Commercial peat-cutters, discover ,the preserved bog body of a man, called Window Man, at Window Moss, Cheshire
- Set ", Tom Servo dresses up as Poirot and impersonates him in an attempt to, discover ,the identity of B-movie actor Merritt Stone. In the anime and manga series
- Crossings *In 1000,the Icelander, Leif Erickson was the first European to, discover ,North America's Atlantic coast, including Vinland. The Norse discover y was
- To the Empty Quarter or" Rub all Kali ". At the center of the area they, discover ,the Nameless City (the setting of the Lovecraft story of the same name) and
- Organ reform movement (Orgelbewegung). Schweitzer's passionate quest was to, discover ,a universal ethical philosophy, anchored in a universal reality, and make it
- The laboratory curiosity into a practical drug. Fleming was the first to, discover ,the properties of the active substance, giving him the privilege of naming it:
- And blessed. *1896 – Sodium Jim Mason, George Carmack and Dawson Charlie, discover ,gold in a tributary of the Klondike River in Canada, setting off the Klondike
- Starting the War of the Pacific. *1900 – Archaeologists in Knossos, Crete, discover , a large cache of clay tablets with hieroglyphic writing in a script they call
- And possibly some more like ours. For example,NASA's Kepler Mission seeks to, discover ,Earth-sized planets around other stars by measuring minute changes in the star
- Homer and Mr Burns go to Loch Ness in search of the Loch Ness Monster, they, discover , a fake version of the monster with graffiti which reads 'Stomp Aberdeen '.
- The right pose. As he started making the actual sculpture he was shocked to, discover ,he actually wanted to finish, even though he knew he would have to marry
- Of his family, in the hope that the neuroscience of the future would be able to, discover ,what made Einstein so intelligent. Einstein's remains were cremated and his
- Spheres in his On the Configuration of the World: While he attempted to, discover ,the physical reality behind Ptolemy's mathematical model, he developed the
- 190 BC used the catalog of his predecessors Timeshares and Aristides to, discover ,the earth’s precession. In doing so, he also developed the brightness scale
- Bradley was able to explain it in 1727. Its origin is based on attempts made to, discover ,whether the stars possessed appreciable parallaxes. The Copernican theory of
- The truth of that theory. In a final twist, Bradley later went on to, discover ,the existence of the notation of the Earth's axis – the effect that he had
- And the" unknowable" ( Herbert Spencer). It is important, therefore,to, discover ,Huxley's own views on the matter. Though Huxley began to use the term "
- 15–16 of the Book of Optics covered astronomy. Alien was the first to, discover ,that the celestial spheres do not consist of solid matter. He also discover ed
- Directors, revered Kurosawa and considered him a role model, and was shocked to, discover ,that the Japanese filmmaker was unable to secure financing for any new work.
- Improved detection methods and increased observing time will undoubtedly, discover ,more planetary systems, and possibly some more like ours. For example,NASA's
- Bence-Jones protein described in 1845 by Henry Hence Jones. Edelman went on to, discover ,that antibodies are composed of disulfide bond-linked heavy and light chains.
- Mathematics, rather than as an empirical science like geology. It attempts to, discover ,axioms of human action (called" phraseology" in the Austrian tradition) and
- Turing defending formalism and Wittgenstein arguing that mathematics does not, discover ,any absolute truths but rather invents them. He also started to work part-time
- Predicted: Within the next generation I believe that the world's leaders will, discover ,that infant conditioning and narco-hypnosis are more efficient, as instruments
- Betroth himself to a woman without having seen her; one might subsequently, discover ,in her a blemish because of which one might loathe her and thus transgress the
- In Circular T the TAI scale is not revised. In hindsight, it is possible to, discover ,errors in TAI, and to make better estimates of the true proper timescale.
- Of life is not dictated by the nation but something each individual should, discover ,for himself through suffering. " The filmmaker himself remarked that, during
- The student with too much material; focuses on one topic at a time; helps them, discover ,what they don't understand, rather than moving on too quickly; anticipates
- Randall would be developed someday," I do not believe that anyone will ever, discover ,an attack that will allow someone to read Randall traffic. " On July 1,2009
- Is changed to" No animal shall drink alcohol to excess" when the pigs, discover ,the farmer's whiskey. " Beasts of England" is banned as inappropriate, as
- Spanish pursuers urinated at the bottom of a tree he was hiding in, but did not, discover ,him. Rescue His long-anticipated rescue occurred on 1 February 1709 by way of
- Or emotional ... Women at their best may only imitate the truths men, discover , " Kurosawa scholar Stephen Prince concurs with Mellen's view, though less
- Of the United Nations has involved rounds of approval polling to help, discover ,and build a consensus before a formal vote is held in the Security Council.
- And rise to the surface; it is their way of falling" *"One does not, discover ,new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time "
- References to other equally cryptic works; and must be laboriously decoded to, discover ,their true meaning. In his 1766 Alchemical Catechism, Théodore Henri de Tschudi
- Higgins, who himself was plotting murder and was unwise enough to let Poirot, discover ,this. Poirot even sent Miss Barnaby two hundred pounds as a final payoff before
- Him with a smashed shin. Paul carries him back to camp on his back, only to, discover ,upon their arrival that a stray splinter had hit Kat in the back of the head
- Bess, and her husband, Gowther Mos sock. Setting about to explore the Edge, they, discover , a race of malevolent creatures, the start alpha, who dwell in the Edge's
- Anticlaudianus he sums up as follows: Reason, guided by prudence, can unaided, discover ,most of the truths of the physical order; for the apprehension of religious
- And the emperor was unable or unwilling to help Alfred. Alfred was able to, discover ,that Edward was alive, and had a place at the Hungarian court. Although some
- To the land of the dead. The soul may return to avenge its death by helping to, discover ,the murderer, or to wreak vengeance for itself. There is a widespread belief
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice