Examples of the the word, dealer , in a Sentence Context
The word ( dealer ), is the 2912 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- In most non-U. S. casinos, a 'no hole card' game is played, meaning that the, dealer ,does not draw nor consult his or her second card until after all players have
- Their hands. Cards are dealt either from one or two hand-held decks, from a, dealer ,'s shoe, or from a shuffling machine. Single cards are dealt to each of
- Cards to bring the total value to 21 or less without exceeding it, so that the, dealer ,will lose by having a lesser hand than the player or by exceeding 21. Many rule
- Front of the betting box is deemed to have control over the position, and the, dealer ,will consult the controlling player for playing decisions regarding the hand;
- Must remain closed on either Saturday or Sunday, at the option of the, dealer , It is illegal to sell packaged liquor (off-premises sales) on Sundays.
- Single cards are dealt to each of wagered-on position clockwise from the, dealer ,'s leftmost position, followed by a single card to the dealer , followed by an
- Hole card),which the dealer peeks at but does not reveal unless it makes the, dealer ,'s hand a blackjack. Hole card games are sometimes played on tables with a
- Co. allowed him to transfer control to Patrick Ryan. Ryan, the son of a Ford, dealer ,in Wisconsin, had started his company as an auto credit insurer in 1964. In
- Must stand in others). The dealer never doubles, splits nor surrenders. If the, dealer ,busts, all remaining player hands win. If the dealer does not bust, each
- Thorny, co-founder of Discordianism *1939 – Robert Miller, American art, dealer ,(d. 2011) * 1940 – John McCormick, English television horse racing pundit *
- Early" surrender, gives player the option to surrender before the, dealer ,checks for blackjack, or in a no-hole-card game. Early surrender was originally
- Chevrolet (Arrington Garages),the town was home to an Arnold Clark car, dealer ,which closed down in 2010. The town's shopping center is called the Arrington
- Split aces, no surrender, double on any two cards, original bets only lost on, dealer ,blackjack, dealer hits soft 17,and cut-card used. The increase in house edge
- Advantage for the casino which is built into the game. The advantage of the, dealer ,'s position in blackjack relative to the player comes from the fact that if the
- Or" soft 17 ", must be drawn to in some games and must stand in others). The, dealer ,never doubles, splits nor surrenders. If the dealer busts, all remaining player
- In demand, he did not create many pieces because he was also employed as an art, dealer , Anthroposophy, a philosophy founded by Rudolf Steiner, postulates the
- And present-day. During the 1980s,the Soviet Union became the principal arms, dealer ,to countries embargoed by Western nations, including Middle Eastern nations
- Cards visible to the people playing on it, and often to any other players. The, dealer ,'s hand receives its first card face up, and in" hole card" games receives
- Strategy Basic strategy is based upon a player's point total and the, dealer ,'s visible card. Players may be able to improve on this decision by considering
- Correct basic strategy to double or split against a dealer ten or ace, since a, dealer ,blackjack will result in the loss of the split and double bets; the only
- Of suits or colors. Rules of play at casinos At a casino blackjack table,the, dealer ,faces between five and seven playing positions from behind a semicircular table.
- Several countries. Most medium-strength hands should be surrendered against a, dealer ,Ace if the hole card has not been checked.: For late surrender, however,while
- The split and double bets; the only exception is with a pair of A's against a, dealer ,10,where it is still correct to split. In all other cases, a stand, hit or
- The fact that if the player busts, the player loses, regardless of whether the, dealer ,subsequently busts. Nonetheless, blackjack players using basic strategy will
- Strategy ", which is the way of playing a hand with any total value against any, dealer ,upward which will lose the least money to the house in the long term with strictly
- A suave dandy, partner in crime (Ben is holding Dorothy's son) and drug, dealer , In a bizarre but now iconic scene, Ben lip-syncs a performance of Roy Orbison
- Is in general expected to be greater.: Each game has a rule about whether the, dealer ,must hit or stand on soft 17,which is generally printed on the table surface.
- That allow it, is usually not permitted against a dealer blackjack; if the, dealer ,'s first card is an ace or ten, the hole card is checked to make sure there is
- A stand, hit or surrender is called for. For instance, holding 11 against a, dealer ,10,the correct strategy is to double in a hole card game (where the player
- Nor surrenders. If the dealer busts, all remaining player hands win. If the, dealer ,does not bust, each remaining bet wins if its hand is higher than the dealer 's
- Card, it is almost never correct basic strategy to double or split against a, dealer ,ten or ace, since a dealer blackjack will result in the loss of the split and
- More than 1,500 software programs that the Apple II series could use. The Apple, dealer ,network used this book to emphasize the growing software developer base in
- Correct strategy is to double in a hole card game (where the player knows the, dealer ,'s second card is not an ace),but to hit in a no hole card game. The no hole
- Bets on it are immediately forfeit. After all boxes have finished playing,the, dealer ,'s hand is resolved by drawing cards until the hand busts or achieves a value
- 17,which is generally printed on the table surface. The variation where the, dealer ,must hit soft 17 is abbreviated" H17" in blackjack literature, with " S17 "
- Receives its second card face down immediately (the hole card),which the, dealer ,peeks at but does not reveal unless it makes the dealer 's hand a blackjack.
- To win money by creating card totals which will turn out to be higher than the, dealer ,'s hand, but without exceeding 21 (" busting"/"breaking" ). On their turn
- Dealer does not bust, each remaining bet wins if its hand is higher than the, dealer ,'s, and loses if it is lower. In the case of a tied score, known as" push" or
- Double on any two cards, original bets only lost on dealer blackjack, dealer ,hits soft 17,and cut-card used. The increase in house edge per unit increase
- Developed and rules were set out. As early as 1860,Isaac Pratt, a London toy, dealer , published a booklet, Badminton Battledore – a new game, but unfortunately no
- By French authorities in the early 1990s and led to the conviction of art, dealer ,Guy Main. To deal with the complexity of bronze reproduction, France has
- Game in the world. Blackjack is a comparing card game between a player and, dealer ,and played with one or more French decks of 52 cards. The player is dealt an
- The hole cards. In European casinos," no hole card" games are prevalent; the, dealer ,'s second card is neither drawn nor consulted until the players have all played
- Founds Volkswagen of America in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey to standardize its, dealer ,and service network. *1956 – Actress Grace Kelly marries Prince Rainier of
- To split again, or " resp lit ". The player places a further wager and the, dealer ,separates the new pair dealing a further card to each as before. Some games
- In certain no hole card games states that if the player's hand loses to a, dealer ,blackjack, only the mandatory initial bet (" original" ) is forfeited, and
- SF.260WP Warrior armed trainers/light strike aircraft were acquired from a, dealer ,in Belgium, which offered the ABF a much simpler and less expensive
- By drawing cards until the hand busts or achieves a value of 17 or higher (a, dealer ,total of 17 including an ace, or " soft 17 ", must be drawn to in some games
- From the dealer 's leftmost position, followed by a single card to the, dealer , followed by an additional card to each of the positions in play. The players '
- Surrender, for those games that allow it, is usually not permitted against a, dealer ,blackjack; if the dealer 's first card is an ace or ten, the hole card is
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice