Examples of the the word, consumer , in a Sentence Context
The word ( consumer ), is the 888 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Corporation“ outsources” its labor not to other countries, but to the unpaid, consumer , such as when we do our own banking through an ATM instead of a teller that the
- Done against subscribers' wishes, or without their consent. Under the scheme, consumer ,service personnel received bonuses worth tens of thousands of dollars if they
- Was still used for this purpose. In the United States, the use of arsenic in, consumer ,products was discontinued for residential, and general consumer construction on
- Appreciation of the toxicity of arsenic resulted in a ban for the use of CCA in, consumer ,products; the European Union and United States initiated this process in 2004.
- To raise property taxes. Since Alabama's tax structure largely depends on, consumer ,spending, it is subject to high variable budget structure. For example, in 2003
- Warlock, who is also a graphic designer. In the mid-1980s,Adobe entered the, consumer ,software market with Adobe Illustrator, a vector-based drawing program for the
- Mac mini, consumer sub-desktop computer and server introduced in 2005. * iMac, consumer ,all-in-one desktop computer introduced in 1998. * Mac Pro, workstation-class
- By percentage share: lowest 10 %: NA % highest 10 %: NA % Inflation rate (, consumer ,prices): NA % (2003 est. ) Budget: revenues: $155.4 million (37 % in local
- Inc.) is an American multinational corporation that designs and markets, consumer ,electronics, computer software, and personal computers. The company's
- Apply to imported almonds, or to almonds sold from the grower directly to the, consumer ,in small quantities. Nor is the treatment required for raw almonds sold as
- Kodiak. However, rural Alaska suffers from extremely high prices for food and, consumer ,goods, compared to the rest of the country due to the relatively limited
- Adding that Apple at the time was" a choice to avoid for the climate conscious, consumer ,". The Environmental Protection Agency rates Apple highest amongst producers of
- The exclusive domain of Department of defense R&D, but are now common place, consumer ,items and inexpensive intelligent toys. In common usage, the term" AI" no
- Production, estimated at about 30 million cubic meters, is sufficient to meet, consumer ,demands. Other natural resources include coal, bauxite,copper and iron ore.
- That new technologies are enabling the radical fusion of the producer and, consumer ,into the prosumer. In some cases presuming entails a“ third job” where the
- Provider’ ( pg 268) while the other party acts as the ‘ information services, consumer ,’ (Boldewijn and Kama,1986:268) The term allocation differs from
- On an aircraft at the highest price that can be charged without driving the, consumer ,elsewhere). The intense nature of airfare pricing has led to the term" fare
- Alberta is one of the prime producers of plains buffalo (bison) for the, consumer ,market. Sheep for wool and lamb are also raised. Wheat and canola are primary
- In December 2009 revealed safety concerns about the process as well as, consumer ,complaints about the taste and smell of beef treated at optimal levels of
- The health or production of these animals. The food industry is also a major, consumer ,of amino acids, in particular, glutamic acid, which is used as a flavor
- Of acupuncture is governed by a range of state / territory laws relating to, consumer ,protection and infection control. Victoria is the only state of Australia with
- Est. ); Household income or consumption by percentage share –; Inflation rate (, consumer ,prices) – 21.6 % (2008 est. ); Agriculture – * crops: cotton, grain,rice
- Apple announced that Jobs had died. Products Mac and accessories * Mac mini, consumer ,sub-desktop computer and server introduced in 2005. * iMac, consumer all-in-one
- Lighting poles, sailing ship masts, walking poles, etc. * Outer shells of, consumer ,electronics, also cases for equipment e.g. photographic equipment. *
- Road connecting Syntax Square to Monastical, has traditionally been a, consumer ,paradise for both Athenians and tourists. Complete with fashion shops and
- Induction technology. Fulton Innovation introduced the technology in other, consumer ,electronic products at the 2007 International Consumer Electronics Show.
- Operating system that was well ahead of its time into the hands of the average, consumer , It was one of the first commercially available consumer operating systems for
- Practices. The case was settled on June 8,2005. AOL agreed to resolve any, consumer ,complaints filed with the Ohio AG's office. In December 2006,AOL agreed to
- As a result of many influences. Today, Western influences, including globalized, consumer ,culture, are strong. National traditions are well-preserved in the country.
- Of arsenic in consumer products was discontinued for residential, and general, consumer ,construction on December 31, 2003 and alternative chemicals are now used, such
- On the voluntary trade of private property and services (including money, consumer ,goods, land,and capital goods) in order to maximize individual liberty and
- By representatives of standards developing organizations, government agencies, consumer ,groups, companies,and others. These standards ensure that the characteristics
- January 3,1977,to reflect the company's ongoing expansion into the, consumer ,electronics market in addition to its traditional focus on personal computers.
- Communication assistants translate between the signed/typed words of a, consumer ,and the spoken words of others. In 2006,according to the Federal
- Desktop computer introduced in 2006,replacing the Power Macintosh. * MacBook, consumer ,notebook introduced in 2006,replacing the iBook, now only being sold to
- Of the decade. " Research in 2002 by Nitrating indicate that the average Apple, consumer ,was usually more affluent and more well-educated than other PC company
- Feed—along with other ingredients which have safety concerns. Growing U. S., consumer ,concern about using antibiotics in animal feed has led to a niche market of "
- Of former farm lands, rising transportation costs, climate change, growing, consumer , demand in China and India, and population growth) to cause food shortages in
- Raymond Carver, American writer (b. 1938) * 1988 – Joe Carbine, American, consumer , advocate (b. 1914) *1990 – Norman Maclean, American writer (b. 1902) * 1990
- Is dysfunctional for self-determined learning and serves the creation of a, consumer ,society instead. Internal issues and debates Anarchism is a philosophy which
- How and how much information to give to the information services consumer . The, consumer ,has no control over it in this model. Examples of this type of communication
- Florida Attorney General. Account cancellation In response to approximately 300, consumer , complaints,New York Attorney General's office began an inquiry of AOL's
- Revenue. During this time Apple experimented with a number of other failed, consumer ,targeted products including digital cameras, portable CD audio players
- Decide when, how and how much information to give to the information services, consumer , The consumer has no control over it in this model. Examples of this type of
- Repeated disease outbreaks, and pressure and criticism from both NGOs and, consumer ,countries led to changes in the industry in the late 1990s and generally
- News America Marketing, Kroger,Safeway, and many more, Shortcuts. Com is the, consumer ,destination for free savings offers. Other developments * In late 2006,AOL
- Years, AOL had instituted minimum retention or" save" percentages, which, consumer , representatives were expected to meet. These bonusesand the minimum" save "
- Potential for economic growth, as more and more businesses relocate there and, consumer ,goods are becoming available from emerging market traders as part of the
- To small niches (see just-in-time production). The gap between producer and, consumer ,is bridged by technology using a so-called configuration system. “ Prosumers ”
- Lines is widely considered to be the catalyst which initiated the modern, consumer ,culture by making possible low unit cost for manufactured goods. It is often
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice