Examples of the the word, age , in a Sentence Context
The word ( age ), is the 390 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Are 65 years and over,148,944 males and 186,367 females as of 2006. The median, age ,for males and females is 18 years old. Population growth The population is
- Prophesied that Troy would not be defeated as long as Troilus reached the, age ,of twenty alive. He was ambushed and killed by Achilles. Apollo also fell in
- Aristotle was trained and educated as a member of the aristocracy. At about the, age ,of eighteen, he went to Athens to continue his education at Plato's Academy.
- Triumph. Halley spent years as a struggling and unappreciated composer. At, age ,24,his opera Phaethon was performed for the first time, to an audience who
- Humanlike robot named Heyday. As said by the officer in the story," In this, age ,of Realign advancement, who knows what goes on in the mind of those responsible
- The 10K w age r, and offered to play the third for $500,which he also lost. At, age ,13,Andre was sent to Nick Bollettieri's Tennis Academy in Florida. He was
- Have liked each other. *Half Embank is called" the literary leader of the, age ,", despite the fact that he has never sold more than three thousand copies of
- Of Two Jim. He directed his last movie in 1961. He died in Los Angeles at the, age ,of ninety-six, and is interred in the San Fernando Mission Cemetery, Mission
- Changes in diagnostic practices, referral patterns, availability of services, age ,at diagnosis, and public awareness, though unidentified environmental risk
- child's unusual behaviors by age 18 months, and about four-fifths notice by, age ,24 months. Screening tools designed for one culture's norms for behaviors like
- Half of parents of children with ASD notice their child's unusual behaviors by, age ,18 months, and about four-fifths notice by age 24 months. Screening tools
- For the novel. Career Huxley completed his first (unpublished) novel at the, age ,of 17 and began writing seriously in his early 20s. His first published novels
- Ideas survived, they were generally taken unquestioningly. It is not until the, age ,of Alexandria under the Ptolemies that advances in biology can be again found.
- Symptom severity and maladaptive behaviors; claims that intervention by around, age ,three years is crucial are not substantiated. Available approaches include
- Far above recommendations, and that 27 % of children remained undiagnosed at, age ,8 years. Although the symptoms of autism and ASD begin early in childhood, they
- Arrived in Alberta at least 10,000 years ago, toward the end of the last ice, age , They probably migrated from Siberia to Alaska on a land bridge across the
- Their students continue to influence popular applications of alchemy as a new, age ,medicinal practice. Nuclear transmutation In 1919,Ernest Rutherford used
- And persistent preoccupation with parts of objects. Onset must be prior to, age ,three years, with delays or abnormal functioning in either social interaction
- Understanding, then a generation would soon arise which would produce a better, age ,than that of Pericles. Or more kindly -“ The final aim of all love intrigues
- The health of those who were ill beyond hope and gave back youth to fading old, age , " One thing is sure though, Indian alchemy like every other Indian science is
- Of a son to give his father all earnings from work done outside the home until, age ,21. In later years, Lincoln occasionally loaned his father money. Lincoln's
- Of interest to the historians of esotericism, psychologists,spiritual and new, age ,communities, and hermetic philosophers. The subject has also made an ongoing
- Was a German philosopher known for his pessimism and philosophical clarity. At, age ,25,he published his doctoral dissertation, On the Fourfold Root of the
- Lost in the final to Federer and finished the year ranked World No. 4. At, age ,33,he was the oldest player to rank in the top five since Connors, at age 35
- Nomadic or partly nomadic. More than 25 percent of Algerians are under the, age ,of 15. Linguistically, approximately 83 percent of Algerians speak Algerian
- Widely spoken. Literacy is quite low, with 67.4 % of the population over the, age ,of 15 able to read and write in Portuguese. 82.9 % of males and 54.2 % of women
- From 2000/2001 that show that only about 45 % of the population is in adult, age ,(Multi-Indicator Cluster Survey, INE/UNICEF),give a total population of at
- Cases are handled that quickly in practice. A 2009 US study found the aver age , age ,of formal ASD diagnosis was 5.7 years, far above recommendations, and that 27 %
- At age 33,he was the oldest player to rank in the top five since Connors, at, age ,35,was World No. 4 in 1987. A major reason for Agassi leaving Nike was because
- 4 in 2003,No. 8 in 2004 and No. 7 in 2005). He also was the oldest player (, age ,31) to finish in the top three since 32-year-old Connors finished at World No.
- School. In Aarav, Einstein studied Maxwell's electromagnetic theory. At, age ,17,he graduated, and,with his father's approval, renounced his citizenship
- Core difficulties tend to persist, symptoms often become less severe with, age , Acquiring langu age before age six, having an IQ above 50,and having a
- Often came into conflict with the church. Alchemy in the Renaissance and modern, age ,European alchemy continued in this way through the dawning of the Renaissance.
- According to the 2005–2007 American Community Survey,84.7 % of people over the, age ,of five speak only English at home. About 3.5 % speak Spanish at home. About
- Is 25 years longer than 1970s.; more than four of every five children of school, age ,in Nepal now attend primary school, compared to just one in five 40 years ago.
- S irony brilliantly underscored this fact ". At the start of a new industrial, age ,in the 18th century, it was believed that" people are the riches of the nation
- As the National Anthem, including television sign-offs. History In 1893,at the, age ,of thirty-three, Bates,an English professor at Wellesley College, had taken a
- From ASD's symptoms. *Epilepsy, with variations in risk of epilepsy due to, age , cognitive level, and type of langu age disorder. *Several metabolic defects
- Persist, symptoms often become less severe with age . Acquiring langu age before, age ,six, having an IQ above 50,and having a marketable skill all predict better
- Sea to the south, and the Aegean Sea to the west. From the neolithic, age ,Asia Minor was the route of the forward-Asiatic cultural stream which moved
- And the larvae of newts are quite similar to the adult form from early, age ,on. Frogs and toads however have a tadpole st age , which is a totally different
- Tad" Lincoln, was born on April 4,1853, and died of heart failure at the, age ,of 18 on July 16, 1871. The death of their sons had profound effects on both
- There is no known cure. Most autistic children can acquire langu age by, age ,5 or younger, though a few have developed communication skills in later years.
- Alaska also has the highest rate of sexual assault in the nation. The aver age , age ,of sexually assaulted victims is 16 years old. In four out of five cases, the
- As opposed to a failure to make progress, typically from 15 to 30 months of, age , The validity of this distinction remains controversial; it is possible that
- The Todd estate in Lexington. Early career and militia service In 1832,at, age ,23,Lincoln and a partner bought a small general store on credit in New Salem
- 2008 removed this limitation. Algeria has universal suffr age at 18 years of, age , The President is the head of the army, the Council of Ministers the High
- International tennis career biography 1986–1993 He turned professional at the, age ,of 16 and his first tournament was in La Quinta, California. He won his first
- And student of both Hugh Aston and Robert Stapler. He began working at a young, age , while still in school, proving that he could have made a successful career on
- At Patrick Henry University and is considered the leading philosopher of the, age , He believes that man is nothing but a collection of chemicals, reason is a
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice