Examples of the the word, wild , in a Sentence Context
The word ( wild ), is the 2213 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Waste handling, side-effects of antibiotics, competition between farmed and, wild ,animals, and using other fish to feed more marketable carnivorous fish. However
- Alongside fried fish. Greeks stop harvesting the plant (which usually grows, wild ,) when it starts to bloom at the end of August. In Sri Lanka, it is called "
- By Sahel, brother of Job, who is said to have been" light of foot as a, wild ,roe" ( 2 Samuel 2:18). As Sahel would not desist from the pursuit, though
- Some highly toxic plants, such as hemlock. Many plants in this family, such as, wild ,carrot, have estrogenic properties and have been used as folk medicine for
- Wild. Issues Aquaculture can be more environmentally damaging than exploiting, wild ,fisheries on a local area basis but has considerably less impact on the global
- Apollo fathered Ion by Cressey, wife of Thus. Cressey left Ion to die in the, wild , but Apollo asked Hermes to save the child and bring him to the oracle at
- Snow for most of their water. Snow melt allowed the germination of seeds, both, wild , and cultivated, in the spring. Where sandstone layers overlay shale, snow melt
- Enclosures, usually for food. A facility that releases juvenile fish into the, wild ,for recreational fishing or to supplement a species' natural numbers is
- They are not easily cultivated on a large scale and are most often taken in the, wild , Issues Aquaculture can be more environmentally damaging than exploiting wild
- Abalone for the purpose of consumption. Over-fishing and poaching have reduced, wild ,populations to such an extent that farmed abalone now supplies most of the
- Longer grown, including marsh elder and little barley were domesticated. Other, wild ,foods may have undergone some selective cultivation, including wild rice and
- Many other tropical frogs),however, do not need any water for breeding in the, wild , They reproduce via direct development, an ecological and evolutionary
- Concerns in a letter to Nature, that China was overreporting its catch from, wild ,fisheries in the 1990s. They said that made it appear that the global catch
- Food, a " hepper set" ( cage for young bear),and drying-racks for fish and, wild ,plants. An altar" Nissan" faced the east side of the house (rorunpuyar).
- Berries. Alaska's reindeer herding is concentrated on Seward Peninsula where, wild ,caribou can be prevented from mingling and migrating with the domesticated
- Gulf delta to the confluence of the Tigris and Euphrates. Domestication of, wild ,aurochs and mouflon into cattle and sheep, respectively,ushered in the
- Other wild foods may have undergone some selective cultivation, including, wild , rice and maple sugar. The most common varieties of strawberry were domesticated
- Found in the savanna vegetation of the tropical continental climate. It grows, wild ,in Montserrat West Indies; there it is locally referred to as 'cushy. '
- Of pregnant mares or forced copulation, although the frequency in the, wild ,has been questioned. Male gray languor monkeys may attack females following male
- Bureaucracy and priesthood. In good years, all would go well, but in bad years, wild ,winter pastures would be in short supply, nomads would seek to pasture their
- Has become increasingly successful. Over-fishing and poaching have reduced, wild ,populations to the extent that farmed abalone now supplies most abalone meat.
- Her warning. Not long after Aphrodite leaves, Adonis comes across an enormous, wild ,boar, much larger than any he has ever seen. It is suggested that the boar is
- Heaving expanse of deep-piled velvet, supple and sleek as a creature of the, wild , " Just before Room enters the water, he is possessed by a" strange happiness
- To a colder climate that is further proved by a change in the presence of, wild ,herbaceous vegetation. This limit usually lies about above the sea on the north
- And A. hypochondriacs) revived in the 1970s. It was recovered in Mexico from, wild ,varieties and is now commercially cultivated. It is a popular snack sold in
- Averaging about 8 percent per annum for over thirty years, while the take from, wild ,fisheries has been essentially flat for the last decade. The aquaculture market
- Sowing and harvesting of plants that had previously been gathered in the, wild , Independent development of agriculture occurred in northern and southern China
- To various pests can be gained through hybridization or cross-pollination with, wild ,species. In some cases, wild species are the primary source of resistance
- Have gained resistance to at least 19 diseases did so through crossing with, wild ,populations of tomatoes. Costs and benefits of GMOs Genetic engineers may
- And can be contrasted with commercial fishing, which is the harvesting of, wild ,fish. Mari culture refers to aquaculture practiced in marine environments. The
- Been told that the island is" covered with forests and full of animals, some, wild , some tame. On this island there is also Achilles’ temple and his statue" (
- Resulting in some of the most important crops grown today. In Mesoamerica, wild ,teosinte was transformed through human selection into the ancestor of modern
- Through hybridization or cross-pollination with wild species. In some cases, wild ,species are the primary source of resistance traits; some tomato cultivars that
- Forswear all the vanities and pleasures of life and live on locusts and, wild ,honey ". Speer made himself widely available to historians and other enquirers.
- As their place of retreat. Wide swamps, deep morasses, tangled thickets, and, wild , impassable forests were their prevailing features. The" bright valley,"
- Acacia Albion, Acacia tortilla and Acacia Iraqis can be found growing, wild ,in the Sinai desert and the Jordan valley. It is found in the savanna
- Program, which has been so successful that only isolated instances of, wild ,rat sightings are reported, usually of rats arriving in the province aboard
- At the time of Domitian, writes that the island was called Luce" because the, wild ,animals which live there are white. It is said that there, in Luce island
- Dynasty, trade with Punt provided gold, aromatic resins, ebony,ivory, and, wild , animals such as monkeys and baboons. Egypt relied on trade with Anatolia for
- And Wood Stork. American black bear, racking horse, Yellow-shafted Flicker, wild ,turkey, Atlantic tarpon, largemouth bass, Southern Long leaf Pine, Eastern tiger
- Aboard trucks or by rail. In 2006,Alberta Agriculture reports zero findings of, wild ,rats; the only rat interceptions have been domesticated rats that have been
- In muddied boots just to get a look at the President. The crowd had become so, wild ,that the attendants poured punch in tubs and put it on the White House lawn to
- Content with gluten-free vegetarian options such as buckwheat, corn,millet, wild ,rice, oats and quinoa. Several studies have shown that like oats, amaranth seed
- By place standing and the top two remaining non-division-champion teams (", wild ,cards" ) by record). The last two teams remaining play in the AFC
- Virulence have yet emerged from marine species. Harvest stagnation in, wild ,fisheries and overexploitation of popular marine species, combined with a
- Were believed to be members of a single whole. Animals, both domesticated and, wild , were therefore a critical source of spirituality, companionship,and
- Farms beginning in 1992. As herds of domestic reindeer have declined, herds of, wild ,caribou have increased. There are ten species of salmon inhabiting the Andy
- Extensive use of common utilization: LCL, for example, has a reputation for, wild , exaggerated utilization. Other titles use different methods: Only Yesterday or
- 1889,it was the largest and most advanced in the world. Californians harvested, wild ,kelp and attempted to manage supply circa 1900,later labeling it a wartime
- R into R: complex conjugation, but there are infinitely (uncountable) many ", wild ," automorphism (assuming the axiom of choice). Field automorphism are
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice