Examples of the the word, trust , in a Sentence Context
The word ( trust ), is the 983 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Can create shortcuts. Windows Server 2003 the forest root trust . This, trust ,can be used to connect Windows Server 2003 forests if they are operating at the
- Trust: A one way trust that does not extend beyond two domains.; Explicit, trust ,: A trust that an admin creates. It is not transitive and is one way only.;
- Uses, adjusted for apparent differences arising from such factors as training, trust , hardship, and unemployment. Paul Samuelson finds in Smith's pluralist use of
- Trusted; whose users have access to the trust ing domain.; Transitive trust : A, trust ,that can extend beyond two domains to other trust ed domains in the forest.;
- You turn to Jesus Christ and accept him as your Savior?: Do you put your whole, trust ,in his grace and love?: Do you promise to follow and obey him as your Lord? 6.
- She wanted Apollo for herself, told Orchards the truth, betraying her sister's, trust ,and confidence in her. Enraged, Orchamus ordered Leucotomy to be buried alive.
- Spokesman said that she was free to move" because we are confident that we can, trust ,each other ". Sung San Sub FYI proclaimed" a new dawn for the country ".
- Directly or indirectly from payroll taxes relating to salaries paid within the, trust ,industry sector (which tend to be higher on average than those paid in the
- That is trust ed; whose users have access to the trust ing domain.; Transitive, trust ,: A trust that can extend beyond two domains to other trust ed domains in the
- Had a seriously ill husband). Krogstad explains that the forgery betrayed his, trust ,and is also a serious crime. If he told others about it, her reputation would
- Packages at the same time. This undermined AA's attempts to increase, trust ,with its workforce and to increase its productivity. In May 2008,a month after
- That an admin creates. It is not transitive and is one way only.; Cross-link, trust ,: An explicit trust between domains in different trees or in the same tree when
- Truths of the physical order; for the apprehension of religious truths it must, trust ,to faith. This rule is completed in his treatise, Ars Catholic Fidel, as
- He said later this was a crutch because he lacked confidence; he did not yet, trust ," free flight ". In the 60s,after employing it in some sections of" Kaddish "
- It is not transitive and is one way only.; Cross-link trust : An explicit, trust ,between domains in different trees or in the same tree when a
- Shoulder, awaking him, and he fled, saying " Love cannot live where there is no, trust , " When Psyche told her two jealous elder sisters what had happened, they
- Placed his family members in high offices across the land, as he felt he could, trust ,them more than non-family. The Umayyad family would again grow large and
- 1845,Abby May was granted a sum from her father's estate which was put into a, trust ,fund, granting minor financial security. The Alcott's hosted a steady stream of
- Peace Prize's 1.3 million USD prize money to establish a health and education, trust ,for the Burmese people. Around this time, Suu FYI chose non-violence as an
- Was established to safeguard the house for current and future generations. The, trust ,embarked upon an ambitious £10 million campaign to save Abbotsford in 2009.
- Along with banks. Growth of real money incomes of population, development of, trust ,in bank system, improving the legal bases of protection of interests of
- Questioned. ABC News characterized public consensus on Clinton as," You can't, trust ,him,he's got weak morals and ethics, and he's done a heck of a good job. "
- Domains to other trust ed domains in the forest.; Intransitive trust : A one way, trust ,that does not extend beyond two domains.; Explicit trust : A trust that an admin
- Process. However, violence still continued in Kwazulu-Natal, which violated the, trust ,between Mandela and de Clerk. Moreover, internal disputes in the ANC prolonged
- Of the senses. That said, he provides some reasons why we may have a basis for, trust ,in the testimony of persons: because a) human memory can be relatively
- A one way trust that does not extend beyond two domains.; Explicit trust : A, trust ,that an admin creates. It is not transitive and is one way only.; Cross-link
- Akkadian: Nominative: asylum (a/the man): Accusative: paid Avila (I, trust ,a/the man) Classical Arabic: Nominative: Raoul (a man): Accusative: as'ALU
- South Korea. Following the death of Dame Jean Maxwell Scott, a charitable, trust , the Abbotsford Trust (Charity No SCO37425) was established to safeguard the
- Give priority to providing safe conditions for the collections they hold in, trust , * Every collecting institution must develop an emergency plan to protect its
- Unlike his predecessors, Aurangzeb considered the royal treasury to be held in, trust ,for the citizens of his empire. He made caps and copied the Quran to earn money
- And hands clasped in prayer, with the inscription: It isn't that we don't, trust ,you, Joe,but this time we've decided to go over your head. Shea gave his
- Created when domains are created. The forest sets the default boundaries of, trust , and implicit, transitive trust is automatic for all domains within a forest.
- ECC. 9:4-6 NKJV) Similarly Psalms 146:2-4 (NKJV) states:" Do not put your, trust ,in princes, Nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help. His spirit departs
- Center. As of December 1998,the government had licensed 418 banks and, trust ,companies in The Bahamas. The Bahamas promulgated the International Business
- Extend beyond two domains to other trust ed domains in the forest.; Intransitive, trust ,: A one way trust that does not extend beyond two domains.; Explicit trust : A
- Cultural Landscape. A later action seeking restoration of Ainu assets held in, trust ,by the Japanese Government was dismissed in 2008. Governmental advisory boards
- Said," Marijuana is not a drug. It's a leaf. My drug was pumping iron, trust ,me. " His spokesperson later said the comment was meant to be a joke. A joint
- At the 2003 forest functional level. Authentication across this type of, trust ,is Kerberos based (as opposed to NTLM). Forest trust s are transitive for all
- Captured and killed. However, historians including Walter Goff art place little, trust ,in this narrative. Goff art notes other similar doubtful stories in the Historian
- Within two weeks to the Hudson Trust Company of Hoboken, New Jersey, in, trust , to Robert A. Franks,Carnegie's business secretary. There, a special vault was
- Such as England and Wales),in cases where a person is in a position of, trust ,over a child or young person, the age of consent is higher, in England and
- The forest sets the default boundaries of trust , and implicit, transitive, trust , is automatic for all domains within a forest. Terminology; One-way trust : One
- He is mainly based on Leon Trotsky, He wins over most animals and gains their, trust ,by leading a very successful first harvest, but is driven out of the farm by
- He ordered his men not to retaliate. Phillip went some way towards winning the, trust ,of the Era, although the settlers were at all times treated extremely warily.
- More domains and domain trees in a contiguous namespace, linked in a transitive, trust ,hierarchy. At the top of the structure is the forest. A forest is a collection
- The other domain does not allow access to users on the first domain.; Two-way, trust ,: Two domains allow access to users on both domains.; Trusting domain: The
- Tuck, is about a teenage girl, Helen,who trains her blind dog to follow and, trust ,a seeing-eye dog. The String Quartet No. 16 in F major, op. 135,by Ludwig van
- Trust is automatic for all domains within a forest. Terminology; One-way, trust ,: One domain allows access to users on another domain, but the other domain does
- Date. The holdings were incorporated in the United States Steel Corporation,a, trust ,organized by Morgan, and Carnegie retired from business. His steel enterprises
- Administrators can create shortcuts. Windows Server 2003 the forest root, trust , This trust can be used to connect Windows Server 2003 forests if they are
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice