Examples of the the word, miss , in a Sentence Context
The word ( miss ), is the 996 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Shooting lane, once prone and once standing, for a total of 10 shots. For each, miss , a penalty loop of 150 meters must be skied before the race can be continued.
- Found not to contain a datum with the desired tag, has become known as a cache, miss , The previously unmatched datum fetched from the backing store during miss
- By simply reading the cache, which is comparatively faster. Otherwise, (cache, miss ,), the data has to be recomputed or fetched from its original storage location
- Cache miss . The previously unmatched datum fetched from the backing store during, miss ,handling is usually copied into the cache, ready for the next access. During a
- Player receives a penalty, it will be a personal penalty meaning he or she will, miss ,the remainder of the match. A substitute can enter the field after five or ten
- And he was replaced by Joe Girard in 2008,a season in which the Yankees would, miss ,the playoffs for the first time since 1993. Buster Olney, who covered the
- Was leaving office, a CNN/USA TODAY/Gallup poll revealed 45 % said they would, miss ,him. While 55 % thought he" would have something worthwhile to contribute and
- Both unprecedented and unequaled. Both Williams and DiMaggio would, miss ,playing time in the services, with Williams also flying later in the Korean War
- Marvelous, Perfect,Great, Good,Almost (close miss ),Boo (complete, miss ,)). Longer green and yellow arrows referred to as" freeze arrows" must be
- Ship. The primary function of this" angled deck" is to allow aircraft that, miss ,the arresting wires, referred to as a bolter, to become airborne again without
- As in sprint races, competitors must ski one 150 m penalty loop for each, miss , Here again, to avoid unwanted congestion, World Cup Mass starts are held with
- Designed with significant redundancy, as a single play-through of the game will, miss ,large sections of dialogue, areas,and other content. In some miss ions the
- Can Be" near the start of the track, saying " NASCAR and Earnhardt, Still, miss , number three ". * The Bowling For Soup song" 99 Biker Friends" has the lyrics
- And commitments away from football. In 2000,Beckham was given per miss ion to, miss ,training to look after his son Brooklyn, who had gastroenteritis, but Ferguson
- Can cause a myriad of physical (psychosomatic) symptoms. Non-psychiatrists, miss ,two-thirds of cases and unnecessarily treat other patients. Before diagnosing a
- Original Judeo-Christian concept of" sin" is as a process that leads us to ", miss ,the mark" and fall short of perfection. Peck argues that while most people are
- And there were to be no further premierships in the 1950s. The nearest, miss ,came in 1957 when the Bombers (as they were popularly known by this time)
- However, they were out-played on both sides of the ball, suffered a crucial, miss ,by Hausa, and lost 17-7. In week 10,the Ravens visited the Cleveland Browns
- Be clustered. For example, even if all arrows hit the same point, yet grossly, miss ,the target, the MSE is still relatively large. Note, however,that if the MSE
- Men:" You can't handle the truth! " For these reasons, some may feel they, miss ,part of a film's artistic value when watching it dubbed into another language.
- Thatcher in order to serve his suspension in a match that he would have had to, miss ,anyway. The Football Association asked Beckham for an explanation of his
- Useful for the opposition. There's also a greater chance that the shot will, miss ,the guard entirely because of the greater accuracy required to make the shot.
- S head from his opponent, increasing the probability that punches will, miss ,their intended target. Weathering the blows that do land, the defender lures
- Is usually copied into the cache, ready for the next access. During a cache, miss , the CPU usually ejects some other entry in order to make room for the
- Marching Morons" is a direct sequel to" The Little Black Bag ": it is easy to, miss ,this, as " Bag" is set in the contemporary present while" Morons" takes
- Proprietary ones) can and are sometimes used, but most other renderers tend to, miss ,one or more of the often needed features like good texture filtering, texture
- Old Bing. As we called him, the Economy-sized Sinatra. And what a voice. God, I, miss ,that voice. I can't even turn on the radio around Christmastime without
- Of the metro. Des Moines' freeway design makes it easy for travelers. If you, miss ,an exit at the interstate" mix masters" at the eastern and western edges of
- Must be applicable to everything to which the defined term applies (i.e. not, miss ,anything out),and to nothing else (i.e. not include any things to which the
- From the cache, an effect referred to as a lazy write. For this reason, a read, miss ,in a write-back cache (which requires a block to be replaced by another) will
- ChievoVerona, Beckham suffered a torn left Achilles tendon, causing him to, miss ,the World Cup as well as the MLS season due to the injury, which took him out
- Are four shooting bouts (two prone, two standing, in that order),and each, miss ,means a penalty loop of 150 m. To prevent awkward and/or dangerous crowding of
- Clip out that strip each year and send it to me just to make sure I didn’t, miss ,it. )" Proof sheets were the means by which syndicates provided newspapers
- Of arrows may still be unbiased. Finally, note that even if all arrows grossly, miss ,the target, if they nevertheless all hit the same point, the variance is zero.;
- 34–14 to a Rams team that would finish 2–14 on the season and see the Cowboys, miss ,the playoffs that season. Green Bay Packers The Cowboys have a lesser rivalry
- Because a poorly regulated gun may hit consistently with one barrel, but, miss , consistently with the other, making the gun nearly useless for anything
- Games coached behind Collingwood's Jock Male. The 2005 season saw Essendon, miss ,the finals for the first time since 1997,finishing with their second-worst
- Judgement for their accuracy (Marvelous, Perfect,Great, Good,Almost (close, miss ,), Boo (complete miss ) ). Longer green and yellow arrows referred to as "
- England in 1921 where his men lost only two games late in the tour to narrowly, miss ,out of being the first team to complete a tour of England without defeat.
- Or to the sides of incoming punches. Unlike blocking, causing an opponent to, miss ,a punch disrupts his balance, permits forward movement past the opponent's
- Responses, Carolla snapped jokingly" Oh, Jesus Christ, I don't, miss ,this God-damn show one second! " Adam said being on Love line was like "
- Suo Anna," in his year" ) was considered a great political success, since to, miss ,out on a praetor ship at 39 meant that one could not become consul at 42. Cicero
- Tidal Amassed. However, the Ethnologue is very inaccurate here appearing to, miss ,the largest group of Amassed in Burning in the province of Alan. The
- To an injury suffered to his torn left Achilles tendon, Beckham was forced to, miss ,the 2010 FIFA World Cup as a player. On 14 May 2010 it was announced that
- Seven-game World Series to the Pittsburgh Pirates. The Orioles would, miss ,the playoffs in 1972,but rebounded to win the division in 1973 and 1974. Each
- During the tense summer and fall of 1983,becoming the first Soviet leader to, miss ,the anniversary celebrations of the 1917 revolution that November. He died in
- In the prone shooting round, the other two in the standing round. In case of a, miss , the two non-shooting biathletes must ski a penalty loop of 150 m. The skiers
- Segment with black dots tracing Jones' portrait with the words" We'll, miss ,you - Cartoon Network" fading in on the right-hand side, which aired during a
- Debt and save his life, she tearfully regrets that while she loves him and will, miss ,him dearly, she cannot part with her money. This commodification of love is
- Of the kidneys which resulted in blood poisoning. His illness caused him to, miss ,the autumn term at Cambridge, though his health gradually began improving in
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice