Examples of the the word, salt , in a Sentence Context
The word ( salt ), is the 2829 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Of one's self - abstaining from spicy and heavily-seasoned foods, excess fat, salt , caffeine, acidic foods (such as citrus) and sex before, after,or during a
- Hydrolysed at extreme pH. Consequently, ATP is best stored as an anhydrous, salt , ATP is an unstable molecule in buffered water, in which it hydrolyses to ADP
- Problems, a device to locate icebergs, investigations on how to separate, salt ,from seawater, and work on finding alternative fuels. Bell worked extensively
- The other of copper. The electrolyte is sulfuric acid or a brine mixture of, salt ,and water. The electrolyte exists in the form 2H+ and SO42-. The zinc, which is
- Clouds of ammonium chloride, which seem to appear" out of nothing" as the, salt ,forms where the two diffusing clouds of molecules meet, somewhere in between
- With a length of and 12/30 with a length of, and four runways located on the, salt ,lake. These four runways are 09L/27R and 09R/27L,which are both approximately
- Under the Abbasid's' rule. In this time period, it was a commercial source of, salt ,and woven mats. On August 19, 1978—the anniversary of the US backed pro-Shah
- Basins on the plateau are the Kenya OVAs and the basin occupied by the large, salt ,lake, Tuz Gold. Forested areas are confined to the northwest and northeast of
- And/or injuries, or post extraction, and is made by dissolving a teaspoon of, salt ,in a cup of warm water. Vodka, gin and other hard liquors (with alcohol
- Sodium from a mineral derivative (caustic soda, NaOH,or lye),not a plant, salt , by a similar technique, demonstrating the elements, and thus the salt s, to be
- Neutralization is the reaction between an acid and a base, producing a, salt ,and neutralized base; for example, hydrochloric acid and sodium hydroxide form
- To fresh water habitats and unlike other manatees, they do not venture into, salt ,water. It is classified as vulnerable by the IUCN. The Amazon and its
- Sour, but is a popular snack in parts of the Middle East, eaten dipped in, salt ,to balance the sour taste. Available only from mid-April to mid-June (northern
- From the soil and water to the surface. This process steadily concentrates, salt ,in the root zone, decreasing productivity for crops that are not salt -tolerant.
- One another for the honor, offering the city one gift each. Poseidon produced a, salt ,water spring by striking the ground with his trident, symbolizing naval power.
- The many compounds used at this intermediate level include aluminum acetate,a, salt ,used in solution as an astringent. Aluminum borate (Al2O3 B2O3) is used in
- North of Jutland. To the west the Clifford broadens into an irregular lake (, salt ,water),with low, marshy shores and many islands. Northwest is Store Videos
- Of pus have been treated via application of magnesium sulfate (Epsom, salt ,) paste. This works by drawing the infected pus to the surface of the skin
- Plants along the country's coast. The desalination plants, which remove the, salt ,from ocean water, have created a new source of water for farming, drinking,and
- Is a homologue of phenethylamine. At first, the medical drug came as the, salt ,racemic-amphetamine sulfate (racemic-amphetamine contains both isomers in
- Manufacture of AZO dyes. It reacts with nitric (III) acid to form diatonic, salt , which can undergo coupling reaction to form AZO compound. As azo-compounds are
- Ore deposits and evaporates The Andes mountains host large ore and, salt ,deposits and some of its eastern fold and thrust belt acts as traps for
- In Urdu, is a popular summer drink. Almonds are also sold as a snack with added, salt , Almonds can be processed into a milk substitute called almond milk; the nut's
- Became common among the upper classes, and Hippocrates recommended a mixture of, salt , alum, and vinegar. The Jewish Talmud, dating back about 1800 years, suggests a
- Of 74 °C (165 °F). The water contains a considerable percentage of common, salt ,and other sodium salt s and sulfur. As a spa city, Aachen could use the title
- Of Jupiter Amen (Greek Ἄμμων Amman) in ancient Libya 'Sal ammoniacal' (, salt ,of Amen) because of proximity to the nearby temple. Salts of ammonia have been
- Crocodiles can tolerate salt water due to specialized glands for filtering out, salt , In general, crocodiles tend to be more dangerous to humans than alligators.
- Undergoing deportation. The deportation reaction to produce an oxide, salt ,is performed either with a strong base such as sodium hydride or n-butyllithium
- Is found in many minerals, of which the most common is ordinary, salt ,(sodium chloride),which occurs in vast quantities dissolved in seawater, as
- To keep future bad breath from developing. Alternative mouthwash ingredients A, salt ,mouthwash is a home treatment for mouth infections and/or injuries, or post
- Ö and ü, and where a word like tube," gun ", would come after tub,", salt ,", in the dictionary. The Danish and Norwegian alphabets end with æ—ø—å
- Of every chemical change. Thus, for instance, if water is heated to steam, if, salt , is dissolved in water or if a piece of wood is burned to ashes, the total mass
- Bicarbonate or acetic acid. Both of these reactions form an odorless ammonium, salt , Basicity One of the most characteristic properties of ammonia is its basicity.
- Decomposition of ammonium salt s by alkaline hydroxides such as quicklime,the, salt ,most generally used being the chloride (sal-ammoniac) thus: :2 NH4Cl + 2 Can
- The Louisiana House of Representatives. *1930 – Gandhi raises a lump of mud and, salt ,and declares," With this, I am shaking the foundations of the British Empire.
- Ultimate source, alumen, in turn is a Latin word that literally means" bitter, salt ,". The earliest citation given in the Oxford English Dictionary for any word
- Alligators strongly preferring fresh water, while crocodiles can tolerate, salt ,water due to specialized glands for filtering out salt . In general, crocodiles
- Himself in several humanitarian causes, such as advocating the use of iodized, salt , Early life Karol was born on May 23, 1951 at Latest in the Urals region of
- Conversely, neutralizing a weak acid with a strong base gives a weakly basic, salt , e.g. sodium fluoride from hydrogen fluoride and sodium hydroxide. Weak
- Dish, where the greens are steamed, and mashed, with light seasoning of, salt , red chilis and cumin. It is called féerie Musial (கீரை மசியல்). In Andhra
- It from caustic potash (KOH),by the use of electrolysis of the molten, salt ,with the newly discovered voltaic pile. Potassium was the first metal that was
- Made from almonds in various regions. *In Iran, green almonds are dipped in sea, salt ,and eaten as snacks on street markets; they are called Chagall LADOM. *In Italy
- Properties of various acid anhydrides, he mixed acetyl chloride with a sodium, salt ,of salicylic acid (sodium salicylate). A vigorous reaction ensued, and the
- And flesh being of too tender a consistence, to admit a long continuance in, salt , although perhaps I could name a country, which would be glad to eat up our
- Surface of the Earth, atoms combine to form various compounds, including water, salt , silicates and oxides. Atoms can also combine to create materials that do not
- Hungry men, Kat brings bread, a bag of horse meat, a lump of fat, a pinch of, salt ,and a pan in which to cook the food. Kat is hit by shrapnel at the end of the
- Discharge lamps (EDL) contain a small quantity of the analyte as a metal or a, salt ,in a quartz bulb together with an inert gas, typically argon, at low pressure.
- And evergreen pines cover the plateau of central Anatolia. *Central Anatolian (, salt ,tolerant) plant communities. *Eastern Anatolian deciduous forests: This
- As tomatoes, cucumbers,green peppers and olives with olive oil, vinegar and, salt , Lunch also includes a main dish of vegetables and meat. Seafood specialties
- Neutralization with a base weaker than the acid results in a weakly acidic, salt , An example is the weakly acidic ammonium chloride, which is produced from the
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice