Examples of the the word, resolution , in a Sentence Context
The word ( resolution ), is the 1450 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- The Anglican Consultative Council was created by a 1968 Lambert Conference, resolution , and meets. The council consists of representative bishops, clergy,and laity
- Korea, the United States, China,Japan and Russia, convene to find a peaceful, resolution ,to the security concerns as a result of the North Korean nuclear weapons
- And independent Samoa. Government The United States Congress, in the joint, resolution ,of February 20, 1929,provided that (until the Congress shall provide for the
- Of the analog signal which has the potential for an infinite amount of signal, resolution , Compared to digital signals, analog signals are of higher density. Another
- Food and Agriculture Organization's publication World Festival of Trees, and a, resolution ,of the United Nations in 1954:" The Conference, recognising the need of
- Conferences—and monthly journals for open discussion and balloting. Dispute, resolution ,procedures were established, with final recourse to a party ombudsman and
- Those found in RNA. TAE has the lowest buffering capacity but provides the best, resolution ,for larger DNA. This means a lower voltage and more time, but a better product.
- The signal amplifies the noise (distortion/interference) as well. Even if the, resolution ,of an analog signal is higher than a comparable digital signal, the difference
- Such as the Fronde in France and the English Civil War. In many countries,the, resolution ,of this conflict was the rise of absolute monarchy. Only in England and the
- Epitaph Johnston was initially buried in New Orleans. In 1866,a joint, resolution ,of the Texas Legislature was passed to have his body reinterred to the Texas
- On the unfolding of a nationwide voluntary tree-planting campaign ". This, resolution ,established Arbor Day (植树节) and stipulated that every able-bodied citizen
- But leans to the political left as a whole. In 2003,the city adopted a, resolution ,against the USA PATRIOT Act that reaffirmed constitutionally guaranteed rights.
- Result in longer contests while greater difference between ranks result in fast, resolution , Alternatively, if characters' attribute ranks are close, the weaker character
- This battle and the war. He received the Thanks of Congress and a gold medal by, resolution ,of February 27, 1815. Alexis de Tocqueville later commented in Democracy in
- Sound channels (two for the left speaker and two for the right) with 8-bit, resolution , for each channel and a 6-bit volume control per channel. The analog output is
- Armed Forces. In summer 1992,the nascent Defense Ministry received a, resolution ,by the Azerbaijani president on the privatization of units and formations in
- Of explicitly Marxist-informed theory, their emphasis on conflicts and conflict, resolution , and their attention to the ways in which individuals negotiate and make use of
- This demo was converted to operate in an Intuition Screen, allowing the higher, resolution ,Amiga Workbench screen to be dragged down to make the Boeing Ball visible from
- Founding of the People's Liberation Army. *1937 – Josie Bros Tito reads the, resolution ," Manifesto of constitutional congress of KPH" to the constitutive congress of
- With the" dizziness of freedom" and suggested the possibility for positive, resolution ,of anxiety through the self-conscious exercise of responsibility and choosing.
- Heats the gel and ultimately causes it to melt. High voltages also decrease the, resolution ,(above about 5 to 8 V/cm). Conformations of a DNA plasmid that has not been
- Council (first met in 1971) was created by a 1968 Lambert Conference, resolution , and usually meets at three-year intervals. The council consists of
- In trade union ranks, and at the 1921 All-Australian Trades Union Congress a, resolution ,was passed calling for" the socialization of industry, production
- Both names. Official recognition On June 6,2008,a bi-partisan, non-binding, resolution , was approved by the Japanese Diet calling upon the government to recognize the
- Anthropology also covers economic and political organization, law and conflict, resolution , patterns of consumption and exchange, material culture, technology
- To be an" analog" of the sound. An analog signal has a theoretically infinite, resolution , In practice an analog signal is subject to noise and a finite slew rate.
- The various Apollo landing sites on the surface of the Moon with sufficient, resolution ,to see the descent stages of the lunar modules, scientific instruments, and
- More complex, effects such as non-linearity and noise ultimately degrade analog, resolution ,to such an extent that the performance of digital systems may surpass it.
- Possible for software to mix two hardware channels to achieve a single 14-bit, resolution , channel by playing with the volumes of the channels in such a way that one of
- With the use of atomic percent as measure of concentration of a do pant, or, resolution , of an imaging system, as measure of the size of the smallest detail which still
- As indigenous to Japan and urge an end to discrimination against the group. The, resolution ,recognized the Ainu people as" an indigenous people with a distinct language
- Early innovations was the establishment of a federal arbitration system for the, resolution ,of industrial disputes, which formed the basis of the industrial relations
- In 24 frame/s or 48 frame/s progressive scan digital cinema format with native, resolution ,not less than 1280x720. Producers must submit an Official Screen Credits online
- Its founding, Harry F. Ward, resigned in protest of the decision. But,the, resolution ,was rescinded in 1967,allowing Communist Party members to rejoin the ACLU and
- Measurements consistently for a large sample of asteroids (e.g. finer, resolution ,spectra, or non-spectral data such as densities would be very useful).
- Materials. At present, the spectral classification based on several coarse, resolution ,spectroscopic surveys in the 1990s is still the standard. Scientists cannot
- To shed fraternal blood. But he also vowed not to surrender the forts. The only, resolution ,of these contradictory positions was for the confederates to fire the first
- William M. Events served as his counsel. Eleven articles were set out in the, resolution , and the trial before the Senate lasted almost three months. Johnson's defense
- Arts so that one may receive an attack and harmlessly redirect it. In an ideal, resolution , not only is the receiver unharmed, but so is the attacker. In addition to the
- The Continental Marines of the war, formed at Tun Tavern in Philadelphia, by a, resolution ,of the Continental Congress on November 10, 1775,a date regarded and
- Five-year old daughter Simon is to King Stefan Militia in 1298. In spite of the, resolution ,of problems in Europe, Andronikos II was faced with the collapse of the
- Religion and culture" and rescinds the law passed in 1899. Though the, resolution ,is historically significant, Hideaki Femur, professor at Karen University in
- Includes outputs for HDMI and component video, and plays video at a maximum, resolution ,of 720p. On May 31, 2007 a 160 GB drive was released alongside the existing 40
- 20,000 Hz and higher. This range has shorter wavelengths which allows better, resolution ,in imaging technologies. Medical applications such as ultrasonography and
- Socialist objective," which remained official policy for many years. The, resolution ,was immediately qualified, however,by the" Blackburn amendment," which said
- Addressed an overflowing Perth Town Hall meeting which unanimously passed a, resolution ,to form a Centrelink Party, which Chip was invited to lead was confirmed by
- Doctrine Augustine contrasts love and lust: Here we can see the theoretical, resolution ,of the struggle documented in Confessions: that proper love exercises a denial
- With a portion of a sample. The atom-probe tomograph has sub-nanometer, resolution ,in 3-D and can chemically identify individual atoms using time-of-flight mass
- A cheerful place, while characters with bad stuff see it as hostile. Conflict, resolution ,In any given fair conflict between two characters, the character with the
- Rate. Therefore, both analog and digital systems are subject to limitations in, resolution ,and bandwidth. As analog systems become more complex, effects such as
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice