Examples of the the word, negative , in a Sentence Context
The word ( negative ), is the 1451 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- View of Jews. Muslim-majority countries outside the Middle East held similarly, negative ,views, with 4 percent of Turks and 9 percent of Indonesians viewing Jews
- It has a positive charge if there are fewer electrons (electron deficiency) or, negative ,charge if there are more electrons (electron excess). A positively or
- And conservative views on abortion increase the likelihood of experiencing, negative ,feelings after an abortion. The American Psychological Association has
- In all cases;" Elegant" computes forever when A = 0. ) What happens if, negative ,numbers are entered? Fractional numbers? If the input numbers,i.e. the domain
- To 15 years when in captivity. Interaction with humans Agriculture may create a, negative ,impact on their population due to use of poisons by farmers.
- A term for anime fans beyond Japan, more particularly the obsessive ones. The, negative ,connotations associated with the word in Japan have lessened in foreign context
- Mary Mead, over her lifetime, has given her seemingly infinite examples of the, negative ,side of human nature. No crime can arise without reminding Miss Marple of some
- Origins, values and evolution. The individualist wing of anarchism emphases, negative ,liberty,i.e. opposition to state or social control over the individual, while
- Main difference between astatine and iodine is that in the Hat molecule,the, negative ,charge is actually transferred to hydrogen rather than astatine. Astatine was
- Carrier frequency. We need only be concerned with the positive frequencies. The, negative ,ones are a mathematical artifact that contains no additional information.
- Those with Down syndrome; siblings of individuals with ASD have greater risk of, negative ,well-being and poorer sibling relationships as adults. Classification Autism is
- Twice the signal's original (baseband) bandwidth—since both the positive and, negative ,side bands are shifted up to the carrier frequency. Thus, double-sideband AM (
- Socially conscious efforts. The CCA subsequently loosened the Code to permit, negative ,depictions of drugs, among other new freedoms. The" Six-Arm Saga" of #100-102
- In order to protect the developing science of modern chemistry from the, negative ,censure of which alchemy was being subjected, academic writers during the
- Economic surplus from producers (farmers) and consumers, and may have, negative ,implications for rural communities. Crop alteration and biotechnology Crop
- Royal Shakespeare Company. Titled A Clockwork Orange: 2004,it received mostly, negative ,reviews, with John Peter of The Sunday Times of London calling it" only an
- The feet together, regardless of whether the eyes are open or closed. This is a, negative ,Romberg's test, or more accurately, it denotes the individual's inability to
- Shows. She, or characters based on her, figure prominently (in positive and, negative ,lights) in literary and science fiction novels by prominent American authors.
- The important class of delta wings). *Dihedral angle – positive, zero,or, negative ,(cathedral). A variable geometry aircraft can change its wing configuration
- Create psychological and physiological arousal, which can be interpreted as, negative ,(e.g. fear) or positive (e.g. flow),and which can be detrimental as
- Mental health complications or and their degree of severity. Some proposed, negative ,psychological effects of abortion have been referred to by pro-life advocates
- Can be accepted as part of the human condition, or it can be resisted but with, negative ,consequences. In its pathological form, spiritual anxiety may tend to" drive
- Of components: one at positive frequencies (centered on +\omega_c) and one at, negative ,frequencies (centered on -\omega_c). Each group contains the two side bands
- On 1 November 1970 in Gothenburg. The cabaret show attracted generally, negative ,reviews, except for the performance of the Andersson and Slaves hit" He
- One of the director's least successful works. Contemporary reviews were very, negative , but the film was a moderate success at the box office, largely because of the
- Example, the randomization-based analysis results in a small but (strictly), negative , correlation between the observations. In the randomization-based analysis
- Money. After four victories in a row, the Audi's were sanctioned with several, negative ,changes that deeply affected the car's performance. Namely, added ballast
- 7′ 30″ is equal to 3 + 7/60 + 30/3600 degrees, or 3.125 degrees. Positive and, negative ,angles In mathematics, the angle from the first to the second coordinate axis
- Monotonically increasing on the interval 0,∞). Since a real number and its, negative ,have the same absolute value, it is an even function, and is hence not
- Cultivation, but at the same time have caused widespread ecological damage and, negative ,human health effects. Selective breeding and modern practices in animal
- To achieve or maintain that popularity. Joan Ellen, recording the violently, negative ,reaction (in the 1970s) of the left-wing director NASA Shiva to Kurosawa
- Works done with Jean-Michel Bassist between 1984 and 1986. Despite, negative ,criticism when these were first shown, Warhol called some of them "
- Mood state in which one is ready or prepared to attempt to cope with upcoming, negative ,events ", suggesting that it is a distinction between future vs. present
- Place in early 1991,with the film opening on May 25 that year to a largely, negative ,critical reaction, especially in the United States, where the director was
- all the Muslim-majority Middle Eastern countries polled held strongly, negative ,views of Jews. In the questionnaire, only 2 percent of Egyptians,3 percent of
- Discovery of her husband's infidelity. Public reaction at the time was largely, negative , with many believing it a publicity stunt while others speculated she was
- Hydronium ions are greater than 10−7 moles per liter. Since pH is defined as the, negative ,logarithm of the concentration of hydronium ions, acids thus have pHs of less
- Theater. It was filmed in 1956 and released in January 1957 to a slightly less, negative ,domestic response than had been the case with the director's previous film.
- And drumming on a desk are all common. Because test anxiety hinges on fear of, negative ,evaluation, debate exists whether test anxiety is itself a unique anxiety
- For the Communist International. This has caused syllabic abbreviations to have, negative ,connotation, notwithstanding that such abbreviations were used in Germany even
- Live. " An important feature of cultural antisemitism is that it considers the, negative ,attributes of Judaism to be redeemable by education or religious conversion.
- Traditions. The reception for Rand's fiction from literary critics was largely, negative , and most academics have ignored or rejected her philosophy. Nonetheless she
- Opined that Lincoln was distinctly endowed with the personality trait of, negative ,capability, defined by the poet John Keats and attributed to extraordinary
- Of Song. While his poetry often received strong reviews (either positive or, negative ,), it never sold well, and attempting to gain more publicity, he issued a
- Atom, so hydrogen can in some circumstances behave like a halogen, forming the, negative ,hydride ion. Binary compounds of hydrogen with the alkali metals and some
- Was created by drawing each frame on paper and then shooting each frame onto, negative ,film, which gave the picture a blackboard look. This makes Phantasmagoria the
- At a task and being negative ly evaluated for failure can have a similarly, negative ,effect on the adult. Stranger and social anxiety when meeting or
- EAE is far more similar to ADAM than MS. Ataxia (from Greek α- used as a, negative ,prefix + -τάξις order, meaning " lack of order" ) is a neurological sign and
- Angles given a sign are positive angles if measured anticlockwise, and, negative , angles if measured clockwise, from a given line. If no line is specified, it
- Without pay and often without formal training. Amateurism can be seen in both a, negative ,and positive light. Since amateurs often do not have formal training, some
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice