Examples of the the word, regional , in a Sentence Context
The word ( regional ), is the 1267 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Anglican Church" with universal juridical authority as each national or, regional ,church has full autonomy. As the name suggests, the Anglican Communion is an
- Do not show dialect differences before Coptic, but it was probably spoken in, regional ,dialects around Memphis and later Thebes. Ancient Egyptian was a synthetic
- Major national TV networks, such as TV Tokyo broadcast anime regularly. Smaller, regional ,stations broadcast anime under the UHF. In the United States, cable TV channels
- In Canada respectively. Calgary's airport is a hub for Wester Airlines and a, regional ,hub for Air Canada. Calgary's airport primarily serves the Canadian prairie
- Referred to as Hochdeutsch) in Austria. Dialects: Intercomprehensibility and, regional ,accents While strong forms of the various dialects are not normally fully
- Fourth and nineteenth centuries, much of modern Afghanistan was known by the, regional ,name as Khoisan. Two of the four main capitals of Khoisan (i.e. Balk, Merv
- Hainan, Kenya Airways, South African Airways, TAP Air Portugal and several, regional ,carriers. In 2003,domestic and international carriers carried 198,000
- 2005. The Anglican Communion is an international association of national and, regional ,Anglican churches. There is no single" Anglican Church" with universal
- Corona Series conducts races across Mexico. NASCAR also governs several smaller, regional ,series, such as the Helen Modified Tour. Modified cars are best described as
- Twenty20 – Twenty20 Cricket, a version started by Allen Stanford in 2006 as a, regional ,cricket game with almost all Caribbean islands taking part. Antigua Via
- A large centralized administration. As the power of the pharaoh diminished, regional ,governors called monarchs began to challenge the supremacy of the pharaoh. This
- For Wachovia and its now post-operating bank Wells Fargo, which includes a, regional ,headquarters, a operations center campus and a $400 million dollar data center.
- Cargo and passenger Boeing 737-400s) from Anchorage and Fairbanks to, regional ,hubs like Ethel, Nome,Kotzebue, Dillingham,Kodiak, and other larger
- The treasury, building projects, the legal system, and the archives. At a, regional ,level, the country was divided into as many as 42 administrative regions called
- Struggle and Survival: In addition, Saudi Arabia and Iran – as competitors for, regional ,hegemony – supported Afghan militias hostile towards each other. According to
- From the 16th century to the early 18th century, Afghanistan was part of three, regional ,kingdoms: the Khanate of Bukhara in north, the Safavid's in the west and the
- Governor Zebulon Baird Vance of North Carolina) damaged his ability to draw on, regional ,resources. Name "/IN"> mcpherson79"/> The Confederacy's" King Cotton "
- Corresponds to the Albanian side of the Adriatic–Ionian freeway, a larger, regional ,highway connecting Croatia with Greece along the Adriatic and Ionian coasts.
- Is usually arranged to follow an" international" format (such as F1),a ", regional ," format (such as the Formula 3 Euro Series),or a" domestic ", or
- In the white South crystallized in the myth of the" Lost Cause ", which shaped, regional ,identity and race relations for generations. 150th
- Outside the city center. Ankara has many minor teams, playing at, regional ,levels: Bugsaşspor in Sin can; Timeout Şekerspor in Timeout; Turk
- Owned Km Air, Pamir Airways and Safe Airways. Airlines from a number of, regional ,nations such as Turkish Airlines, Gulf Air, Air Arabia, Air India, Pakistan
- men's club and a parent-teacher association. He also lectured in American, regional ,literature at the University of Wisconsin and was a contributing editor of
- In the United States. Before Lincoln's presidency, Thanksgiving,while a, regional ,holiday in New England since the 17th century, had only been proclaimed by the
- Which shows exclusively local programs). There are also several local and, regional ,radio stations, such as V2C-AM 620,DREAM 1100,VYBZ-FM 92.9,and DFM 97.1.
- Communities. The bulk of remaining commercial flight offerings come from small, regional ,commuter airlines such as Era Aviation, PenAir, and Frontier Flying Service.
- Advocates U. S. policy and technical positions in international and, regional ,standards organizations, and encourages the adoption of international standards
- In the region. At multiple points, the land has been incorporated within large, regional ,empires, among them the Achaemenid Empire, the Macedonian Empire, the Indian
- Uzbekistan, Tajikistan,the People's Republic of China, including, regional , states such as India, Turky, Kazakhstan,Russia, United Arab Emirate, Saudi
- Greece. The physical oceanography of the Aegean Sea is controlled mainly by the, regional ,climate, the fresh water discharge from major rivers draining southeastern
- Is the primary sponsor of the Merges 20 sailboat. Further, Audi sponsors the, regional ,teams ERC Ingolstadt (hockey) and FC Ingolstadt 04 (soccer). In 2009,the
- This became a political side issue, as FNMA as well as UNITS, given their, regional ,constituencies, came out in favor of a greater attention to the African
- Substantial acreage which it manages independently. Another are owned by 12, regional , and scores of local, Native corporations created under the Alaska Native
- Antiquity dealings and curator ship, philology,etymology, genetics, regional , analysis,ethnology, history,philosophy, and religious studies, it is
- In reconstruction efforts in Afghanistan, with India being the largest, regional ,donor to the country. Since 2002,India has pledged up to $2 billion in
- Terms for diplomatic, internal,official, and military matters. There are no, regional ,variations, because this special written form has mainly been used by a
- Does, in fact, involve a rafting adventure down the Wisconsin River, which led, regional ,writer Jesse Stuart to suggest the novel was one that" older people might read
- Force penetrates deep into Egyptian territory to stage a mortar attack on, regional ,Egyptian Army headquarters in the Nile Valley of Upper Egypt. *1971 – An
- Pregnancy progresses. Specific procedures may also be selected due to legality, regional ,availability, and doctor or patient preference. Reasons for procuring induced
- The top series is the World Rally Championship (WRC),but there also, regional ,championships and many countries have their own national championships. Some
- To international security; cooperation with international organizations;, regional ,cooperation and bilateral relations; strengthening of defense capability;
- Stalk" ). Colloquial or dialectal Arabic refers to the many national or, regional ,varieties which constitute the everyday spoken language. Colloquial Arabic has
- One of the 18 city roads, numbered S101 through to S118. These city roads are, regional ,roads without grade separation, and sometimes without a central reservation.
- Educational, health and other services to nations that need them the most. The, regional ,divisions most convenient to its operations include, among others, the Middle
- It is now more appropriate to think in terms of a global culture, rather than, regional ,cultures. Characteristics Art tends to facilitate intuitive rather than
- Words containing may be transcribed with, or,mainly depending on the, regional ,spoken variety of Arabic. Note also that in northern Egypt, where the Arabic
- Baikal describe the Taliban as developing into a proxy force for Pakistan's, regional ,interests which the Taliban decline. The Taliban seized Kabul on September 27
- Had only been readily available in the UK),Delete was a leading American, regional ,writer of his day, as well as prolific in several other genres, including
- Constitute the everyday spoken language. Colloquial Arabic has many, regional ,variants; these sometimes differ enough to be mutually unintelligible and some
- To former Wisconsin state historian William F. Thompson," ... a very competent, regional ,historian who based his historical writing upon research in the primary
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice