Examples of the the word, adopt , in a Sentence Context
The word ( adopt ), is the 1280 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- To have an abortion but decides to bear the child and allow a wealthy couple to, adopt ,it. Other films Dirty Dancing (1987) and If These Walls Could Talk (1996)
- The original 13 states voted unanimously in the Second Continental Congress to, adopt ,a Declaration of Independence, which now rejected the British monarchy in
- The first duke of the Duchy of Prussia, which was the first state to, adopt ,the Lutheran faith and Protestantism as the official state religion. Albert
- 60°,-45°),as shown in the image at right. In more general terms, they, adopt , dihedral angles such that the ψ dihedral angle of one residue and the φ
- Helix-coil transition Homo polymers of amino-acids (such as poly-lysine) can, adopt ,helical structure at low temperature that is" melted out" at high
- While still supplying a large amount of material on a single cover disc had to, adopt ,innovative custom formats to work around this problem. Another sticking point
- Like Graham Spry were likewise able to persuade the federal government to, adopt ,a public funding model, creating the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. However
- Care system. Alberta became Canada's second province (after Saskatchewan) to, adopt ,a Tommy Douglas-style program in 1950,a precursor to the modern medicare
- Acculturation there is between cultures, the more influenced the culture is to, adopt ,Caucasians drinking practices. Peyote, a psychoactive agent, has even shown
- War collapses when the Germans and the Austrians forsake trench warfare and, adopt ,blitzkrieg twenty years in advance. Kingsley AMIS set his 1976 novel The
- Problem undermining society in her view is feminized men ". If men feel free to, adopt ,both the masculine position and the sentimental feminine position, she argues
- Of economic thought. Mainstream schools such as Keynesian's and Monetarists, adopt ,empirical, mathematical,and statistical methods, and focus on induction to
- Cousins. In 221,Alexander's grandmother, Maesa, persuaded the emperor to, adopt ,his cousin as successor and make him Caesar and Russians changed his name to
- all the music in the show is written in waltz time (3/4). Some parts, adopt ,compound meter, with a time signature such as 12/8. Passages in" Overture ","
- Corporate affairs During the Mac's early history Apple generally refused to, adopt ,prevailing industry standards for hardware, instead creating their own. This
- Hypnotic trance observations. In law, affiliation (from Latin affiliate, to, adopt , as a son) is the term to describe a partnership between two or more parties.
- On March 25" ( Annunciation style). Eastern Orthodox countries only began to, adopt ,AD instead of the Byzantine calendar in 1700 when Russia did so, with others
- S Parliament passed to disassociate itself from the Soviet Union was to, adopt ,a modified-Latin alphabet to replace Cyrillic. Other than that the Azerbaijani
- The king summoned an assembly of his ministers and nobles and ordered them to, adopt ,measures for expelling the Mughal from western Assam, adding—"My ancestors
- Followed by the Chancellor, Denis Healey, in 1975,that the treasury would now, adopt ,the US a billion versions. One thousand million was sometimes described as a
- First adopt ed son Lucius Delius, on the condition that Antoninus would in turn, adopt ,Marcus Genius Versus, the son of his wife's brother, and Lucius, son of Delius
- TFE),or isolated from solvent in the gas phase, oligopeptides readily, adopt ,stable helical structure. Furthermore, crosslinks can be incorporated into
- Commonplace, although Philip commuted many death sentences. Phillip also had to, adopt ,a policy towards the Era Aboriginal people, who lived around the waters of
- The Younger return from exile to tutor the future emperor. Claudius chose to, adopt ,Nero because of his Julian and Claudia lineage. Agrippina deprived Britannic us
- At this line-up that caused England's 1932–33 captain Douglas Sardine to, adopt ,the tactic of fast leg theory, also known as Body line. Sardine instructed his
- Called kWh Sulaiman. " In the early 19th century, Afghan politicians decided to, adopt ,the name Afghanistan for the entire Afghan Empire after its English translation
- The post-inflation universe to have an arrow of time, makes it unnecessary to, adopt ,any" ad hoc" hypotheses about the initial entropy state, hypotheses other Big
- 1920 – At the San Demo conference, the principal Allied Powers of World War I, adopt ,a resolution to determine the allocation of Class" A" League of Nations
- Doctrine of justification (see Sydney Anglicanism. ) Still, other Anglicans, adopt ,a nuanced view of justification, taking elements from the early Church Fathers
- Of his political mentor Konstantin Pobedonostsev, Alexander III determined to, adopt ,the opposite policy. He at once canceled the KAZ before it was published, and
- Ostrich, Stockach, and Messiah in 1799. He reformed Austria's armies to, adopt ,the nation at arms principle; in 1809,he went into the War of the Fifth
- The messengers of death or evil? The brutality of the conquest led him to, adopt ,Buddhism, and he used his position to propagate the relatively new religion to
- In which Alfred came to be known as King of England; in fact he would never, adopt ,the title for himself. In truth the power which Alfred wielded over the English
- Out through diplomatic means, as more mujahideen commanders were persuaded to, adopt ,the Panther military system. Despite almost constant attacks by the Red Army
- June AD 4,where he was adopt ed by Augustus on the condition that he, in turn, adopt ,his nephew Germanic us. This continued the tradition of presenting at least two
- He was proclaimed a saint in 1328 and a Doctor of the Church in 1568. Those who, adopt ,it is called Tho mists. St. Thomas' analogy of being In a single sentence
- Germanic us was a popular general and politician. Augustus ordered Tiberius to, adopt ,Germanic us as his son and heir. Germanic us was always favored by his great
- Mahler and Mark Never, have been pushing for the Southern Baptist Convention to, adopt ,a more Calvinistic orientation. Lutherans espouse a view of salvation and
- Majority of families, well beyond those officially classified as poor, have to, adopt ,a variety of survival strategies. At the same time, in urban areas social
- 1904. During this time the Ainu were forced to learn Japanese, required to, adopt ,Japanese names and ordered to cease religious practices such as animal
- Died before a national synod could occur. Arminius's followers, not wanting to, adopt ,their leader's name, called themselves the Remonstrants. When Arminius died
- In the closed loop formed by the hydrogen bond. Residues in helices typically, adopt ,backbone (φ, ψ ) dihedral angles around (-60°,-45°),as shown in the image
- Primarily of Oriental Orthodox rite. Armenia is considered the first nation to, adopt ,Christianity, which was first preached in Armenia by two Apostles of Jesus, St.
- Drive layout In all its post Volkswagen-era models, Audi has firmly refused to, adopt ,the traditional rear-wheel drive layout favored by its two arch rivals
- And Augustus’s stepson. In the year 9,Augustus ordered and forced Tiberius to, adopt ,Germanic us, who happened to be Tiberius's nephew, as his son and heir.
- Held the Ashes, Australian captains Bob Simpson and Bill Larry were happy to, adopt ,safety-first tactics and their strategy of sedate batting saw many draws.
- Into the Middle Ages. In 1422,Portugal became the last Catholic country to, adopt ,the Anna Dominic system. For example, Cunningham and Starr (1998) write that "
- All developers and projects licensing their products with the Artistic License, adopt ,Artistic License 2.0. Afrikaans is a West Germanic language, spoken natively in
- Two brothers. For his 11th birthday, his father acquiesced and allowed him to, adopt ,the middle name" Graham ", chosen out of admiration for Alexander Graham, a
- Name from. Only much later in the second half of the 19th century did the Boers, adopt ,this attribution, too. The Khoi and mixed-race groups became collectively
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice