Examples of the the word, proportion , in a Sentence Context
The word ( proportion ), is the 2534 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- A three-sided apse. This church is remarkable for its exceeding narrowness in, proportion ,to its length. Extending in longitudinal dimensions., it is not more than.
- As a result, he thought that in a free market that people would be paid in, proportion ,to how much labor they exerted and that if they were not then exploitation or "
- Former version by using a smaller cylinder. Outwardly DER2 has a more beautiful, proportion , Compared to the previous model,DER2 has thinner arms and a wider repertoire
- Growth than Australia as a whole. Defense industry Adelaide is home to a large, proportion ,of Australia's defense industries, which contribute over A$1 billion to South
- Propulsion is provided by angling the rotor disc slightly forward so that a, proportion ,of its lift is directed forward to provide thrust. The rotor may, like a
- Solar System. The rest are the result of radioactive decay, and their relative, proportion ,can be used to determine the age of the Earth through radiometric dating.
- If a sample contains multiple isotopes, the mass spectrometer can determine the, proportion ,of each isotope in the sample by measuring the intensity of the different beams
- Status made her one of the best known tennis stars worldwide, out of all, proportion ,to her success or ability as a player. At the peak of her fame, fans looking
- To have generally grown isometrically,increasing without changing in, proportion , Sauropods seem to be likely candidates as both live prey and as objects of
- And storage rooms or areas. Ceremonial structures known as Rivas were built in, proportion ,to the number of rooms in a pueblo. One small diva was built for roughly every
- Falling into the various spectral types does not necessarily reflect the, proportion ,of all asteroids that are of that type; some types are easier to detect than
- Such as the M-type. There are also several smaller classes. Note that the, proportion ,of known asteroids falling into the various spectral types does not necessarily
- The ammonia molecules are pronated. Temperature and salinity also affect the, proportion ,of NH4+. The latter has the shape of a regular tetrahedron and is electronic
- Had three hours to speak, much less in private suits (though here it was in, proportion ,to the amount of money at stake). Decisions were made by voting without any
- System they advocate would not result in an economy with people being paid in, proportion ,to labor amounts, nor would profit and interest disappear as they expected.
- Certainly applies to its use in everyday life. Moreover, and above all,the, proportion ,of native (or near native) speakers of the official language is no doubt
- Frac. Partial η2 (Partial eta-squared): Partial eta-squared describes the ", proportion ,of total variation attributable to the factor, partialling out (excluding)
- Less than or equal to N is asymptotically equal to N/LN N. Therefore the, proportion ,of prime integers is roughly 1/LN N, which tends to 0. Thus, almost all
- Made him a national martyr and endowed him with a recognition of mythic, proportion , Lincoln was viewed by abolitionists as a champion for human liberty.
- Their numbersand intends to build an Islamic university in Luanda. The, proportion ,of non-believers is significant, but impossible to be estimated. " Traditional
- To a national language equal to Swedish opened opportunities for a larger, proportion ,of the society. Alexander II is still regarded as" The Good Tsar" in Finland.
- Like a third of the adult citizen body ineligible at any one time. An unknown, proportion ,of citizens were also subject to disenfranchisement (atomic),excluding some
- And is also a fully fledged international sport in its own right. A large, proportion ,of professional racing drivers began in karts, often from a very young age
- Or smaller proportion to the number of those who are to consume it …. But this, proportion ,must in every nation be regulated by two different circumstances; * first, by
- In neutral solution, ATP is ionized and exists mostly as ATP4−,with a small, proportion ,of ATP3−. As ATP has several negatively charged groups in neutral solution, it
- And senses Cognitive change occurs in between 33–50 % of patients. A small, proportion ,exhibit a form of frontotemporal dementia characterized by behavioral
- A privileged status when it comes to taxation. Big business is not taxed in, proportion ,to its capacity and output, and the dis proportion ate burden falls on small and
- Lizard. A study of diploid snouts showed that the square snout, large, proportion , of pits, and fine subparallel scratches in Apatosaurus suggests it was a
- By the alpha decay of actinium-227. Peary then attempted to determine the, proportion ,of beta decay to alpha decay in actinium-227. Her first test put the alpha
- And judgment with which its labor is generally applied; and, * secondly, by the, proportion ,between the number of those who are employed in useful labor, and that of
- Against their fMRI brain scan. The results showed that PTC activity rose in, proportion ,to a person's self-reported level of altruism. According to the researchers
- Complete is called the liquids. However, for most alloys there is a particular, proportion ,of constituents (in rare cases two)—the eutectic mixture—which gives the alloy
- Incidence of heart attacks. 40 mg of aspirin a day is able to inhibit a large, proportion ,of maximum thromboxane A2 release provoked acutely, with the prostaglandin I2
- The court below that justifies upsetting the verdict. Therefore, only a small, proportion ,of trial court decisions result in appeals. Some appellate courts, particularly
- If the length of the radius is changed then the arc length changes in the same, proportion , so the ratio s/r is unaltered. Units In dimensional analysis, angles are
- Practice of combining the use of knotted ropes with an intuitive sense of, proportion ,and harmony. Legacy The culture and monuments of Ancient Egypt have left a
- A rise of over 50 % from 1971. The population currently has a relatively high, proportion ,of under 20s and fewer over-65s compared with the Scottish average, reflecting
- Of life which it annually consumes …. This produce … bears a greater or smaller, proportion ,to the number of those who are to consume it …. But this proportion must in
- Serving more native-style Chinese cuisines exist, due to the high numbers and, proportion ,of ethnic Chinese in San Francisco and the Bay Area. Restaurants specializing
- Western cartoons. For exaggeration, certain body features are increased in, proportion , Tea found that large eyes style allowed his characters to show emotions
- Η2 are comparable to r2 when DF of the numerator equals 1 (both measures ', proportion ,of variance accounted for),these guidelines may overestimate the size of the
- Heads tall, and extreme heights are set around nine heads tall. Variations to, proportion ,can be modified by the artist. Super-deformed characters feature a
- Abnormalities such as disinhibition, apathy,and personality changes. A small, proportion ,of patients may also suffer from an aphasia, which causes difficulty in naming
- Exactly in those social segments where the mastery of Portuguese as well as the, proportion ,of native Portuguese speakers was highest. This became a political side issue
- And were sometimes killed in the process. This could explain the high, proportion ,of juvenile and subadult allosaurs present, as juveniles and subadults are
- To a violin's bow, the production of sound in an accordion is in direct, proportion ,to the motion of the player. It is located between the right- and left-hand
- Biodiversity is high. In Alabama, vast forests of pine constitute the largest, proportion ,of the state's forest growth. There is also an abundance of cypress, hickory
- Body. The height of the head is considered by the artist as the base unit of, proportion , Head heights can vary as long as the remainder of the body remains
- From an aphasia, which causes difficulty in naming specific objects. A larger, proportion ,(up to 50 %) suffer from a milder version of cognitive change which primarily
- According to Statistics Canada, Alberta is home to the second highest, proportion ,(two percent) of Francophones in western Canada (after Manitoba). Despite
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice