Examples of the the word, practice , in a Sentence Context
The word ( practice ), is the 378 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- As a naïve theory based in subjectivism that could only lead to collectivism in, practice , Some non-Objectivist philosophers, such as Norman P. Barry and Chandra
- Use subjective models, as emphasized by Ronald A. Fisher and his followers. In, practice , the estimates of treatment-effects from observational studies generally are
- And the practice of weapons, were all reemphasized or eliminated from, practice , Lack of training in these areas is thought to lead to an overall loss of
- Confederal government, whether to have a judiciary, and voting procedures. In, practice , the Articles were in use beginning in 1777. The ratification process was
- Much of empty-handed aikido from traditional sword and spear movements, but the, practice ,of these movements is not just for the purpose of giving insight into the
- God is great) as a devotional exercise of remembering God (Zika). In a Sufi, practice ,known as Zika Allah (lit. Remembrance of God),the Sufi repeats and
- Limitations while the monks have to observe them very strictly. With consistent, practice , it will be possible to overcome the limitations gradually, accelerating the
- He partnered with Stephen T. Logan from 1841 until 1844,when he began his, practice ,with William Herndon, whom Lincoln thought" a studious young man ". He served
- Between smote (front side) and Urey (back side) techniques, and the, practice ,of weapons, were all reemphasized or eliminated from practice . Lack of training
- His 1962 album" The Bitter and the Sweet. ". Sports Andorra is famous by the, practice ,of Winter Sports and also by Roller Hockey. Andorra usually plays in CERN Euro
- Karaganda our" or" We love the creature, because of The Creator ". In, practice , for many Muslims, i'their is only practice d during specific Islamic holidays.
- Of Alchemists as thieves and liars; and in 1403,Henry IV of England banned the, practice ,of Alchemy without first receiving a license to practice it from the King.
- Function, so their albedo does not depend on the incident distribution. In, practice , a bidirectional reflectance distribution function (BRDF) may be required to
- Christians are Roman Catholic,38 %, or Protestant,15 %. 46.8 % of Angolans, practice ,indigenous beliefs. Education Portuguese is the official language of Angola
- Energy or force, as in (electricity) and (magnetism). The term connects the, practice ,of aikido with the philosophical concept of Tao, which can be found in martial
- Diagnosis and assessment, though few cases are handled that quickly in, practice , A 2009 US study found the average age of formal ASD diagnosis was 5.7 years
- Admitted to the bar in 1836,he moved to Springfield, Illinois,and began to, practice ,law under John T. Stuart, Mary Todd's cousin. Lincoln became an able and
- Continue to influence popular applications of alchemy as a new age medicinal, practice , Nuclear transmutation In 1919,Ernest Rutherford used artificial
- Had two cult sites that had widespread influence: Demos and Delphi. In cult, practice , Delian Apollo and Pythias Apollo (the Apollo of Delphi) were so distinct
- The parts of exact, natural,economic and social sciences that are used in the, practice ,and understanding of agriculture. (Veterinary science, but not animal science
- accompanied by the award of Hero of the Russian Federation. This follows the, practice ,established in the Soviet Union. At NASA, those who complete astronaut
- 14th century issued an edict against alchemy, and the Cistercians banned the, practice ,amongst their members, which effectively removed all church personnel from the
- And executive branches of power, and a monarch as an impartial element able to, practice ,justice (in a practical and everyday sense, not a cosmological one).
- On two partners practicing pre-arranged forms (data) rather than freestyle, practice , The basic pattern is for the receiver of the technique (use) to initiate an
- In this article, autism refers to the classic autistic disorder; in clinical, practice , though, autism,ASD, and PDD are often used interchangeably. The
- Of iodine (atomic weight 126.9). This placement is consistent with the modern, practice ,of ordering the elements by proton number, Z,but this number was not known or
- Of altruism is modified in such a world-view, since the belief is that such a, practice ,promotes our own happiness:" The more we care for the happiness of others, the
- Haber-Bosch method for synthesizing ammonium nitrate which made the traditional, practice ,of recycling nutrients with crop rotation and animal manure less necessary.
- Lives, mostly in volunteer, sheltered or part-time work. Changes in diagnostic, practice ,and increased availability of effective early intervention make it unclear
- Criticisms, practical criticisms which claim that anarchism is unworkable in, practice , and the criticism that anarchism could not be maintained. Autism is a disorder
- How steadily he clung to the Scholastic sciences and to Alchemy, in theory, practice ,and doctrine. The decline of alchemy continued in the 18th century with the
- Be =" the god" ( an older form, without contraction),by older spelling, practice ,without for. Unicode has a code point reserved for, = U+FDF2. This
- From observational studies generally are often inconsistent. In, practice ," statistical models" and observational data are useful for suggesting
- Forces farmers to buy new seed every year. Since seed saving is a traditional, practice ,for many farmers in both developing and developed countries, GMO seeds legally
- His legal and political career in Illinois, so he declined and resumed his law, practice , Prairie lawyer Lincoln returned to practicing law in Springfield, handling "
- Of the strength and conditioning needed for the safe and effective, practice ,of both partners. Another criticism is that after the end of Ueshiba's
- Of judicial review was never constituted despite statutory authorization. In, practice , power was more and more concentrated in the hands of the President who
- Not by mere declarations from others, but by each person's experience and, practice ,from within. As in practical arts, the presence and meaning of love becomes
- Often called taninzudori, or taninzugake. Freestyle (random, or jiyūwaza), practice , with multiple attackers is a key part of most curricula and is required for the
- More adequate to the Western mind than Eastern religions and philosophies. The, practice ,of Alchemy seemed to change the mind and spirit of the Alchemist. Conversely
- Cultivating of smaller pieces of land would also have been a sustaining, practice , Additional research in Central Europe later revealed that agriculture was
- Amongst their members, which effectively removed all church personnel from the, practice ,of the Art. The climate changes, Black plague, and increase in warfare and
- For ratification by the states on November 15, 1777,after a year of debate. In, practice , the final draft of the Articles served as the de facto system of government
- For householders. In other words, the house-holders are encouraged to, practice ,the five cardinal principles of non-violence, truthfulness,non-stealing
- Education and culture. Summer hill is often cited as an example of anarchism in, practice , However, although Summer hill and other free schools are radically libertarian
- Acknowledges that every person has different capabilities and capacities to, practice ,and therefore accepts different levels of compliance for ascetics and
- Jains believe that to attain enlightenment and ultimately liberation, one must, practice ,the following ethical principles (major vows) in thought, speech and action.
- Also made efficient use of the limited funds available from her husband's law, practice , The Lincolns in Springfield usually hired domestic servants of Irish and
- Versus limited human reasoning capability, but it virtually erased alchemy from, practice ,in the fourteenth and 15th centuries. Pope John XXII in the early 14th century
- Aikido techniques are usually a defense against an attack; therefore, to, practice , aikido with their partner, students must learn to deliver various types of
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice