Examples of the the word, lower , in a Sentence Context
The word ( lower ), is the 2476 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- The head of government. The Algerian parliament is bicameral, consisting of a, lower ,chamber, the National People's Assembly (APN),with 380 members; and an
- Legally sound or not. The appellate court will typically be deferential to the, lower ,court's findings of fact (such as whether a defendant committed a particular
- Signed an Association Treaty with the European Union that will eventually, lower ,tariffs and increase trade. In March 2006,Russia agreed to erase $4.74 billion
- May be misinterpreted as the median to imply that most values are higher or, lower ,than is actually the case. If elements in the sample space increase
- To remedy the defect. In some cases, an appellate court may review a, lower ,court decision de Nova (or completely),challenging even the lower court's
- Series. The melting points of branched-chain alkanes can be either higher or, lower ,than those of the corresponding straight-chain alkanes, again depending on the
- Have the discretion to grant or refuse the appellant's demand to appeal the, lower ,court's decision. A good example of this is the U. S. Supreme Court, in which
- Been fully decompensated. An appealed is the party to an appeal in which the, lower ,court judgment was in its favor. The appealed is required to respond to the
- Climate. Its higher elevation means there is, on average, more snow in winter, lower ,humidity, and it is slightly cooler in summer. There are, on average,300 days
- Some systems, an appellate court will only consider the written decision of the, lower ,court, together with any written evidence that was before that court and is
- Review a lower court decision de Nova (or completely),challenging even the, lower ,court's findings of fact. This might be the proper standard of review, for
- In order for the appeal to succeed, the appellant must prove that the, lower ,court committed reversible error, that is, an impermissible action by the court
- The appellant is the party who, having lost part or all their claim in a, lower ,court decision, is appealing to a higher court to have their case reconsidered.
- Were therefore not interleaved with upper case. To keep options available for, lower ,case letters and other graphics, the special and numeric codes were arranged
- As improper action in the lower court, may result in the affiance of the, lower ,court's judgment on the grounds that one did not" preserve the issue for
- Never heard before, and one is not restricted to the evidence heard in the, lower ,proceeding. Sometimes, however,the decision of the lower proceeding is itself
- At the time whether there should be more control characters rather than the, lower ,case alphabet. The indecision did not last long: during May 1963 the CCITT
- Of big-box stores in Anchorage, Fairbanks,and Juneau also did much to, lower ,prices. Walmart opened their first Anchorage store in 1993,and debuted in
- Of the lower court. In those cases the record will first be certified by the, lower ,court. The appellant has the opportunity to present arguments for the granting
- Of fact. This might be the proper standard of review, for example, if the, lower ,court resolved the case by granting a pre-trial motion to dismiss or motion for
- Defendant, third-party intervene, or respondent (appealed) from the, lower ,case, depending on who was the losing party. The winning party from the lower
- Of New England and the upper Midwest, but it lost votes in the cities and the, lower ,Midwest. While Republicans were discouraged, Democrats were energized and did
- Law. The petition is made to a higher court for the purpose of overturning the, lower ,court's decision. The specific procedures for appealing, including even
- Court does find a legal defect in the decision" below" ( i.e., in the, lower ,court),it may" modify" the ruling to correct the defect, or it may nullify
- Hazards Methane is explosive when mixed with air (1 – 8 % CH4). Other, lower ,alkanes can also form explosive mixtures with air. The lighter liquid alkanes
- To formally object at the time, to what one views as improper action in the, lower ,court, may result in the affiance of the lower court's judgment on the
- To have their case reconsidered. This is usually done on the basis that the, lower ,court judge erred in the application of law, but it may also be possible to
- Of review. Under this standard, the appellate court gives deference to the, lower ,court's view of the evidence, and reverses its decision only if it were a
- However, the higher alkanes have little value and are usually split into, lower ,alkanes by cracking. Some synthetic polymers such as polyethylene and
- States federal courts, the parties' names always stay in the same order as the, lower ,court when an appeal is taken to the circuit courts of appeals, and are
- Known as roamers, differ in energy: The staggered conformation is 12.6 kJ/MOL, lower ,in energy (more stable) than the eclipsed conformation (the least stable).
- Successfully) on the basis that, although he won in the court below,the, lower ,court had applied the wrong measure of damages, and he had not been fully
- Increases by about 650 kJ/MOL per CH2 group. Branched-chain alkanes have, lower ,values of Echo than straight-chain alkanes of the same number of carbon atoms
- Lower case, depending on who was the losing party. The winning party from the, lower ,court, however,is now the respondent. In unusual cases the appellant can be
- To review lower court decisions unless a party appeals it. Therefore, if a, lower ,court has ruled in an improper manner, or against legal precedent, that
- The record of evidence presented in the trial court and the law that the, lower ,court applied and decides whether that decision was legally sound or not. The
- 1963 the CCITT Working Party on the New Telegraph Alphabet proposed to assign, lower ,case characters to columns 6 and 7,and International Organization for
- Alaska Senate; and a judicial branch consisting of the Alaska Supreme Court and, lower ,courts. The state of Alaska employs approximately 15,000 employees statewide.
- Citation omitted). In Anglo-American common law courts, appellate review of, lower ,court decisions may also be obtained by filing a petition for review by
- In an adversarial system, appellate courts do not have the power to review, lower ,court decisions unless a party appeals it. Therefore, if a lower court has
- 0° (equivalently,360°) is geometrically a better average value: there is, lower ,dispersion about it (the points are both 1° from it, and 179° from 180°,the
- Evidence heard in the lower proceeding. Sometimes, however,the decision of the, lower ,proceeding is itself admissible as evidence, thus helping to curb frivolous
- Courts with appellate jurisdiction take jurisdiction of matters decided by, lower ,courts. It is distinguished from judicial review, which refers to the court's
- The appellant. In general, the appealed takes the procedural posture that the, lower ,court's decision should be affirmed. Ability to appeal An appeal as of right
- Appellant to obtain leave to appeal; in such a situation either or both of the, lower ,court and the appellate court may have the discretion to grant or refuse the
- a million to study the feasibility of a rail link between Alaska, Canada,and the, lower ,48. Alaska Rail Marine provides car float service between Whittier and Seattle.
- Wholly on the proceedings and body of evidence as they were presented in the, lower ,tribunal. Each seeks to prove to the higher court that the result they desired
- It. It may, in addition, send the case back (" remand" or" remit" ) to the, lower ,court for further proceedings to remedy the defect. In some cases, an appellate
- In other systems, the appellate court will normally consider the record of the, lower ,court. In those cases the record will first be certified by the lower court.
- Is torn because he accepts the premises of the traditional view of sex as a, lower ,instinct, but he responds sexually to Deign, who represents his highest values.
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice