Examples of the the word, leaf , in a Sentence Context
The word ( leaf ), is the 2481 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Nearly starving himself to death by restricting his food intake to around a, leaf ,or not per day, he collapsed in a river while bathing and almost drowned.
- Rural development and support sustainable handcar. In East Africa, Amaranth, leaf , is known in chew as boogie, and in Swahili as chichi, as tarred in Kikuyu
- e.g. foxglove and stock. Bay leaf (plural bay leaves) refers to the aromatic, leaf ,of the bay laurel (Taurus nobility, Lauraceae ). Fresh or dried bay leaves are
- Of moisture levels in the rooting medium. Gallery File: Bay leaf 442. JPG|Bay, leaf ,File: Bay leaf pair443. JPG|Leaves and flower buds File: Flyleaves. JPG|Bay
- Parthenolides, which have proven useful in the treatment of migraines. Bay, leaf ,has also been shown to help the body process insulin more efficiently, which
- ದಾಲ್ಚೀನಿ in Kannada) *Indonesian bay leaf or Indonesian laurel (Salem, leaf ,) - the leaf of Syzygium polyanthum is not commonly found outside of Indonesia;
- Levels. It has also been used to reduce the effects of stomach ulcers. Bay, leaf ,contains eugenol, which has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Bay
- Besides the leaves of L. nobility. These include: *California bay leaf - the, leaf ,of the California bay tree (Umbellularia California),also known as
- Century England, a contraction of Middle English expressions like" fall of the, leaf ," and" fall of the year ". During the 17th century, English emigration to the
- Up to 2×log (n) links (particularly when moving from the rightmost, leaf ,of the root's left subtree to the leftmost leaf of the root's right subtree)
- And then inducing their larvae to produce silk as they are moved along the, leaf ,edges. Similar forms of nest construction are seen in some species of
- Guest. This is considered an important social ritual. Mate condo is the same, leaf , which rather than brewed is boiled and served, as coffee or tea, with milk or
- Aberdeen Bestiary might be the older of the two. Creation * Folio 1 (i.e., leaf ,) recto: Creation of heaven and earth (Genesis,1: 1-5). * Folio 1 verso:
- Many magical qualities. They were once used to keep moths away, owing to the, leaf ,'s Laurie acid content that gives it insecticidal properties. Bay leaves have
- Is similar to the Mediterranean bay, but has a stronger flavor. *Indian bay, leaf ,(also ten pat, tejpat, tejpata तेजपत्ता or Tamalpatra तमालपत्र or Biryani AAU
- That will flower the first year from seed,e.g. foxglove and stock. Bay, leaf ,(plural bay leaves) refers to the aromatic leaf of the bay laurel (Taurus
- Well in tropical environments since they require a dry resting period between, leaf ,growth and flower spike production. From the dry ground in late summer (August
- Laurel leaf , and cannot be used in cooking as a substitute for the bay laurel, leaf , History The bay laurel tree has been cultivated since the beginning of
- Flavor until several weeks after picking and drying. Taxonomy The term" bay, leaf ," is used to refer to several other plants besides the leaves of L. nobility.
- Would prefer to hold them at bay. The rational mind is, for Schopenhauer,a, leaf ,borne along in a stream of pre-reflective and largely unconscious emotion. That
- Contains eugenol, which has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Bay, leaf ,is also an antifungal and antibacterial, and has also been used to treat
- In October 2007,Schwarzenegger said," Marijuana is not a drug. It's a, leaf , My drug was pumping iron, trust me. " His spokesperson later said the comment
- Leaves, roots,and stems Amaranth species are cultivated and consumed as a, leaf ,vegetable in many parts of the world. There are four species of Amaranths
- Leaves which shelter the" Eternal Flame" beneath. At the edge of each palm, leaf ,stands a statue of a soldier, each representing a stage of Algeria's struggle.
- Of sensitive drawings of young men. A Gold Book is so named because of the gold, leaf ,that decorates its pages. * Sculpture: Warhol's the most famous sculpture is
- When moving from the rightmost leaf of the root's left subtree to the leftmost, leaf ,of the root's right subtree). However, exploring all n nodes of the tree in
- NP"> EB"/> Harvest generally includes having several operations concerning the, leaf ,sheaths: * trying (separation of primary and secondary sheath) * drying (
- Medieval Europe, egg whites were used as glue to decorate parchments with gold, leaf , The first actual glue factory was founded in Holland in the early 18th century
- Action, an object) has arisen or occurred—e. g., patram vrikshaat Patti" the, leaf ,falls from the tree ". This case is also used for nouns in several other senses
- And spread to the Mediterranean and other countries with suitable climates. Bay, leaf ,is not grown in northern regions, as the plants do not thrive in cold climates.
- In Kannada) *Indonesian bay leaf or Indonesian laurel (Salem leaf ) - the, leaf ,of Syzygium polyanthum is not commonly found outside of Indonesia; this herb is
- Of many essential oils used in perfumery, can be extracted from the bay, leaf , Bay leaves also contain the essential oil eugenol. Flies and roaches.
- Khom ผักโขม (Thai); Kampala, or quality, ( Oriya); Had Saga, are a common, leaf ,vegetable throughout the tropics and in many warm temperate regions. It is very
- Other plants besides the leaves of L. nobility. These include: *California bay, leaf ,- the leaf of the California bay tree (Umbellularia California),also known
- Oil of bays (ileum Lauri) is used in liniments for bruises and sprains. Bay, leaf ,has been used as a herbal remedy for headaches. It contains compounds, called
- Bitter taste. As with many spices and flavorings, the fragrance of the bay, leaf ,is more noticeable than its taste. When dried, the fragrance is herbal
- The plant is actually a member of the Rutaceae family. *In appearance,the, leaf ,of the Cinnamon template (malabathrum) tree is similar to the other bay
- Is called as" Had saga ", it is used to prepare 'Saga Bhaji ', in which the, leaf ,is fried with chilies and onions. The root of mature amaranth is an excellent
- Then that of the bay laurel tree, it does not taste the same as the bay laurel, leaf , and cannot be used in cooking as a substitute for the bay laurel leaf . History
- This herb is applied to meat and, less often vegetables. Like Indian bay, leaf , it is also inaccurately named because the plant is actually a member of the
- Cassia) bark, but milder. In culinary terms, it is misleading to call it bay, leaf ,because it is of a genus other than that of the bay laurel tree, it does not
- The flat disk of the earth, which he said was table-like and behaved like a, leaf ,floating on air. In keeping with the prevailing view of celestial bodies as
- Blitum, Amaranthus dubious, and Amaranths tricolor. In Indonesia and Malaysia, leaf ,amaranth is called bay am, while the Tagalogs in the Philippines call the plant
- Smoking mixtures, known as kinnikinnick, to improve the taste of the barberry, leaf , Alder is illustrated in the coat of arms for the Austrian town of Glossary.
- Or Punjab ilia in Tamil or Bianchini ದಾಲ್ಚೀನಿ in Kannada) *Indonesian bay, leaf ,or Indonesian laurel (Salem leaf ) - the leaf of Syzygium polyanthum is not
- Rotation with P as the root (Left-Right case). Deletion If the node is a, leaf ,or has only one child, remove Otherwise, replace it with either the largest in
- Childhood to ignore it. Allophones of English may be noticed if the 'light' of, leaf ,is contrasted with the 'dark' of feel. Again, this difference is much more
- It is called féerie Musial (கீரை மசியல்). In Andhra Pradesh, India,this, leaf ,is added in preparation of a popular DAL called thotakura pappy తొట కూర పప్పు (
- Can be a beneficial weed, as well as a companion plant, serving as a trap for, leaf ,miners and some other pests, as well as sheltering ground beetles (which prey
- Species are often considered weeds, people around the world value amaranths as, leaf ,vegetables, cereals,and ornamentals. The ultimate root of" amaranth" is the
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice