Examples of the the word, input , in a Sentence Context
The word ( input ), is the 1906 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- To produce aluminum from ore, though a significant part (up to 15 % of the, input ,material) is lost as dross (ash-like oxide). The dross can undergo a further
- Instructions for a process that" creates" output integers from an arbitrary ", input ," integer or integers that, in theory, can be chosen from 0 to infinity. Thus
- Invertible linear transformation. The Columns function takes four bytes as, input ,and outputs four bytes, where each input byte affects all four output bytes.
- To be the German manufactured Hand Moreno, produced by Honer with the, input ,of Sir Jimmy Hand History The accordion is a free reed instrument and is in
- Through evaporation and condensation using solar energy as the only energy, input , This technology is optimized to grow crops on desert land close to the sea.
- Function takes four bytes as input and outputs four bytes, where each, input ,byte affects all four output bytes. Together with Shifts, MixColumns
- Computer (s),in order for the target machines to produce output from given, input ,(perhaps null). " Elegant" ( compact) programs," good" ( fast) programs:
- Their own consciousness, even in a situation that prevents all sensory data, input , The thought experiment told its readers to imagine themselves created all at
- Formal parameters inside macro definitions, or callers can parenthesize the, input ,parameters. PL/I and C/C++ feature macros, but this facility can only
- Output: primary user input and output and an intermediate results output and, input , The intermediate results storage allowed operation on problems too large to be
- Of one inverting vacuum tube amplifier, preceded by a resistor divider, input ,network that defined the logical function. The control logic functions, which
- In some cases jumpers. There were two forms of input and output: primary user, input ,and output and an intermediate results output and input . The intermediate
- An algorithm is associated with processing information, data is read from an, input ,source, written to an output device, and/or stored for further processing.
- This fallow period is shortened if population density grows, requiring the, input ,of nutrients (fertilizer or manure) and some manual pest control. Annual
- Was then revolutionary for having no moving parts and using only heat as an, input , On 11 November 1930,was awarded to Albert Einstein and Leo Szilard for the
- Wall to the living space. The massive walls require a large and relatively long, input ,of heat from the sun (radiation) and from the surrounding air (convection)
- For example, multiple processing units may be assigned to discrete parts of the, input , Chan's method for estimating the mean is numerically unstable when n_A
- Performed better and could also show strokes as they were being written as, input ,was done on the display itself, rather than on a silkscreen area. For editing
- Family of logic gates ranged from inverters to two and three input gates. The, input ,and output levels and operating voltages were compatible between the different
- At run time. They can make the assembly of the program dependent on parameters, input ,by a programmer, so that one program can be assembled different ways, perhaps
- Said to have a space requirement of O (1),if the space required to store the, input ,numbers is not counted, or O (n) if it is counted. Different algorithms may
- That the ratio of the output power of an electric or optical circuit to the, input ,power should be doubled. It may mean that the gain of the laser medium
- Made by front panel switches and in some cases jumpers. There were two forms of, input ,and output: primary user input and output and an intermediate results output
- Times's Carroll. " For this one, I wanted to have more African vocals and, input ,than we'd done before. " Again the Afro Celt Sound System met with success.
- Specified as a number of repetitions of transformation rounds that convert the, input ,plaintext into the final output of ciphertext. Each round consists of several
- Of a complex number *Argument (computer science),a piece of data provided as, input ,to a subroutine *Argument principle, a theorem in complex analysis of
- Can be classified by the amount of time they need to complete compared to their, input ,size. There is a wide variety: some algorithms complete in linear time relative
- Similar to a Romanization system—that is, for aiding in pronunciation and as an, input ,method for Chinese characters on computers and cell phones. European alphabets
- Procedure for calculations. Starting from an initial state and initial, input ,(perhaps empty),the instructions describe a computation that, when executed
- By the time Standoff left the university for war-related work. Primary user, input ,was decimal, via standard IBM 80 column punched cards and output was decimal
- Information and capabilities) to find, decode,and then process arbitrary, input ,integers/symbols m and n, symbols + and = ... and" effectively" produce, in a
- Machine ". Unsupervised learning is the ability to find patterns in a stream of, input , Supervised learning includes both classification and numerical regression.
- 0. ) What happens if negative numbers are entered? Fractional numbers? If the, input ,numbers,i.e. the domain of the function computed by the algorithm/program, is
- Problem that could be solved without the use of the intermediate output and, input ,was two simultaneous equations, a trivial problem. ) Intermediate results were
- Screens, foot mice, a microphone with speech recognition software, sip-and-puff, input , switch access, and vision-based input devices, such as eye trackers which
- Mechanization, fertilizers and pesticides. The vast majority of this energy, input ,comes from fossil fuel sources. Between 1950 and 1984,the Green Revolution
- Vacuum tubes. The family of logic gates ranged from inverters to two and three, input ,gates. The input and output levels and operating voltages were compatible
- A list containing every possible combination of words or phrases from the, input ,word or phrase. Some programs (such as Expert) restrict to one-word answers.
- There is a wide variety: some algorithms complete in linear time relative to, input ,size, some do so in an exponential amount of time or even worse, and some never
- Some algorithms, known as randomized algorithms, incorporate random, input , A partial formalization of the concept began with attempts to solve the
- Two values: the largest number found so far, and its current position in the, input ,list. Therefore, it is said to have a space requirement of O (1),if the space
- That a much more general design, the Analytical Engine, was possible. The, input ,(programs and data) was to be provided to the machine via punched cards, a
- Output state of the Shifts step is composed of bytes from each column of the, input ,state. (Randall variants with a larger block size have slightly different
- An algorithm can be an algebraic equation such as y = m + n—two arbitrary ", input ,variables" m and n that produce an output y. But various authors' attempts to
- And marketed by Apple. The devices ran the Newton OS. Details Screen and, input ,With the Messaged 120 with Newton OS 2.0,the Newton Keyboard by Apple became
- Systems. It featured the full set of file functions for APL, plus a full screen, input ,and switching of right and left arguments for most dyadic operators by
- It may mean that the ratio of the output voltage of an electric circuit to the, input ,voltage should be doubled. It may mean that the ratio of the output
- Recognition software, sip-and-puff input , switch access, and vision-based, input ,devices, such as eye trackers which allow the user to control the mouse with
- Which was low in Photovoltaic (Starting et al. 2003:135). For simplicity of, input ,and display every syllable is symbolized as" a" here: ¹" Proto-Mongolian has
- Randomization in algorithms * Lexical analysis – the process of processing an, input ,sequence of characters and producing as output a sequence of symbols * Program
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice