Examples of the the word, industrial , in a Sentence Context
The word ( industrial ), is the 1325 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Many rural whites and blacks migrated to the city of Birmingham for work in new, industrial ,jobs. It experienced such rapid growth that it was nicknamed" The Magic City "
- To the cabinet of Vichy France president Philippe Petain (specifically, French, industrial , physicians André Grow and Jacques Entries) he went on to advocate for the
- Sea, Gulf of Mexico, Lake Maracaibo, Mediterranean Sea, and North Sea; and, industrial ,waste and municipal sewage pollution in the Baltic Sea, North Sea, and
- Relatively cheap. Industrial processes Argon is used in some high-temperature, industrial ,processes, where ordinarily non-reactive substances become reactive. For
- A craft instead of art. Likewise, if the skill is being used in a commercial or, industrial ,way, it will be considered commercial art instead of fine art. On the other
- As a beverage (ethanol only),as fuel and for many scientific, medical,and, industrial ,utilities. Ethanol in the form of alcoholic beverages has been consumed by
- Producing state in the country behind Indiana and Pennsylvania. Alabama's, industrial ,and manufacturing plants includes BF Goodrich Tire Manufacturing, GAF Materials
- Impact of agriculture in general and more recently intensive agriculture, industrial ,development, and population growth have raised many questions among
- Costs less energy and yields less CO2 than the Hall-Héroult process, the major, industrial ,process for aluminum extraction. Aluminum oxide has a melting point of about.
- Is mostly used as an inert shielding gas in welding and other high-temperature, industrial ,processes where ordinarily non-reactive substances become reactive; for example
- Some quarters about the widespread landfill disposal of such timber. Mapping of, industrial ,releases in the US One tool that maps releases of arsenic to particular
- The state-owned and private Turkish defense and aerospace companies, where the, industrial ,plants and headquarters of the TAI, MKE, Aselsan, Havelsan, Roketsan, FNSS
- Hydrogen sulfide to sulfur in refineries and for the alkylating of amines. Many, industrial ,catalysts are" supported ", meaning generally that an expensive catalyst (e.
- The Poison-Free Poultry Act of 2009 proposes to ban the use of Roxanne in, industrial ,swine and poultry production. Medical use During the 18th,19th,and 20th
- Exothermic, and can lead to an explosion. These reactions are an important, industrial ,route to alienated hydrocarbons. There are three steps: * Initiation the
- Reduction cells are around. Cryolite is found as a mineral in Greenland, but in, industrial ,use it has been replaced by a synthetic substance. Cryolite is a chemical
- Texas, Georgia and Mississippi comprising the top three. Industry Alabama's, industrial ,outputs include iron and steel products (including cast-iron and steel pipe);
- Held an insurmountable long-term advantage over the Confederacy in terms of, industrial ,strength and population. Confederate actions, they argue, only delayed defeat.
- That Swift's irony brilliantly underscored this fact ". At the start of a new, industrial ,age in the 18th century, it was believed that" people are the riches of the
- Of pH equilibrium in the body. Acid catalysis Acids are used as catalysts in, industrial ,and organic chemistry; for example, sulfuric acid is used in very large
- Slavery declined in the border states and could barely survive in cities and, industrial ,areas (it was fading out in cities such as Baltimore, Louisville and St. Louis
- That are poisoned by moisture. Aluminum oxides are common catalysts for, industrial ,processes,e.g. the Claus process for converting hydrogen sulfide to sulfur in
- Open-air museum which traces the history of steam locomotives.: is a museum of, industrial ,technology situated in Hegelian, an Ottoman Era caravansaries. The exhibits
- Workers Solidarity Alliance and the UK Solidarity Federation. The revolutionary, industrial ,unionist Industrial Workers of the World, claiming 2,000 paying members, and
- Is still the most common means of raising livestock. In the developed world, industrial ,agriculture based on large-scale monoculture has become the dominant system of
- Ionization chamber smoke detectors, as well as in neutron sources and, industrial ,gauges. Several unusual applications, such as a nuclear battery or fuel for
- On the notion that recessions are caused by a reallocation of resources from, industrial ,production to consumption, since the Austrian business cycle theory implies
- In particular" The anarchists quickly became active in organizing craft and, industrial ,workers throughout South and Central America, and until the early 1920s most of
- Tonality) was invented, and for decades this treatment was the most extensive, industrial ,use of arsenic. An increased appreciation of the toxicity of arsenic resulted
- To its scarcity, high price and radioactivity, actinium has no significant, industrial ,use. Its current applications include a neutron source and an agent for
- Slaves soared. Historians have debated whether economic differences between the, industrial ,Northeast and the agricultural South helped cause the war. Most historians now
- An important part of the economy, allowing the state to keep taxes low. Its, industrial ,outputs are crude petroleum, natural gas, coal,gold, precious metals, zinc and
- Of the antibiotics, growth hormones, and other chemicals commonly used in, industrial ,meat production. The major agricultural products can be broadly grouped into
- General tendencies of a population moving from rural to urban areas during the, industrial ,revolution. Industrialization meant that proximity to trade routes became more
- Ribs Show. The city is built mostly around the harbor, which is predominantly, industrial , although a large recreational marina is situated south of it as an extension.
- Part of the Great Migration to industrial jobs and better futures in northern, industrial ,cities. The population growth rate in Alabama (see" Historical Populations "
- Popular with Tourists. Economy While a number of attempts at setting up small, industrial ,units on the island have been made, the economy of the island is largely
- Spending in investment sectors creates unemployment because there are too many, industrial ,workers laid-off to be immediately accepted into the consumption sectors of the
- Liberty vs. authority, society of contract vs. society of authority, and, industrial , society vs. militant society, just to name a few. According to Harder, Stirner
- From a cryogenic air separation unit, both of which are used on a large, industrial ,scale. The other noble gases (except helium) are produced this way as well
- As a result of slow investment in non-oil sector. With a history of, industrial ,development of more than 100 years, Azerbaijan proved to be a leading nation in
- Monomers, such as triisobutylaluminium. Such compounds are widely used in, industrial ,chemistry, despite the fact that they are often highly pyrophoric. Few
- Who was then in the middle of writing his epic poem Paterson about the, industrial ,city near his home. Ginsberg, after attending a reading by Williams, sent the
- Blocks of ice. He also anticipated modern concerns with fuel shortages and, industrial ,pollution. Methane gas, he reasoned, could be produced from the waste of farms
- The next five years as blue-collar workers on assembly lines while studying, industrial ,mass production in their daily work. Heidi became a union shop steward in the
- Whigs and Republicans complained because they favored high tariffs to stimulate, industrial ,growth, and Republicans called for an increase in tariffs in the 1860 election.
- They left Alabama in the early 20th century as part of the Great Migration to, industrial ,jobs and better futures in northern industrial cities. The population growth
- Each year, arable land is lost to desertification and erosion from human, industrial ,activities. Improper irrigation of farm land can wick the sodium, calcium,and
- It is a clear flammable liquid that boils at 78.4 °C, which is used as an, industrial ,solvent, car fuel, and raw material in the chemical industry. In the US and
- System and the corporation. Löffler writes:“ The Second Wave Society is, industrial ,and based on mass production, mass distribution, mass consumption, mass
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice