Examples of the the word, grow , in a Sentence Context
The word ( grow ), is the 436 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Total wood resources counted 136 million m³. In some lands it is profitable to, grow ,grain, potatoes,sugar beets, cotton and tobacco. Livestock, dairy products
- Retirement, but the fact that Poirot specifically says that he intends to, grow ,marrows indicates that these stories also take place before Roger Across, and
- Two species, A. Mississippiensis in the southeastern United States, which can, grow ,to 4.24 m (14 ft) and weigh 1000 lbs (454.5 kg) and the small A. kinesis
- Between death and the final judgment and in the possibility of" continuing to, grow ,in holiness there ", but Methodism does not officially affirm this belief and
- Up to 9 meters (30 ft) long, while rare individuals of great age could, grow ,to over 10 meters (33 ft) in length. Several independent mass estimates
- Editor position to identify a good investment in“ cultural capital” which may, grow ,to yield economic capital across all positions. According to the studies of
- By 2010 it was reported that 24 out of the 34 provinces were free from poppy, grow , Mining and energy Afghanistan's economy has a write future due to its natural
- As one of the cheapest ways to go racing, karting is seeing its popularity, grow ,worldwide. Despite their diminutive size,karting's the most powerful class
- Ranging from unicellular to multicellular forms, such as the giant helps that, grow ,to 65 meters in length. They are photosynthetic like plants, and " simple "
- Alloy nets also provide a cleaner and healthier environment for farmed fish to, grow ,and thrive. Species groups Fish The farming of fish is the most common form of
- On a par with any other. The modern language The language continues to, grow , adding new signs for changes in culture and technology. For example, there is
- The density of isotherms stay constant, but it sees the density of adiabatic, grow , The exception is very near absolute zero, where the density of adiabatic drops
- Almonds File: Almonds starting to grow , Gran Canaria. JPG|Almonds starting to, grow ,while flowering in the background Image: Almond blossom Aug 2007. JPG|Almond
- Form a majority of the population, at 62 %. The population is forecast to, grow ,to over 47 million people to 2060,nearly tripling It is estimated that Angola
- Another, and Aphrodite is enraptured with him. However, her anxiety begins to, grow ,over her neglected duties, and she is forced to leave him for a short time.
- Years passed between the first and last-written novels, and many characters, grow ,and age. An example would be the Vicar's son. At the end of The Murder at the
- Using solar energy as the only energy input. This technology is optimized to, grow ,crops on desert land close to the sea. Some examples of infertile non-arable
- Due to the" difficulties of undertaking such studies. " Locations. Seaweeds, grow ,mostly in shallow marine waters, under; however some have been recorded to a
- This first public school for the deaf in North America, the language went on to, grow , Many of the graduates of this school went on to found schools of their own in
- For atonal grow th. This seems to provide a" sticky" surface for axons to, grow ,along. Examples of CAM's specific to neural systems include N-CAM, neuroglial
- Ahenobarbus, after the Domitius's recently deceased father. This child would, grow ,up to become the Emperor Nero. Nero was Agrippina's only natural child.
- Matrix adhesion molecules also provide a sticky substrate for axons to, grow ,along. Examples of these molecules include lamina, fibronectin, tenascin, and
- Some seedless plants can also be considered annuals even though they do not, grow ,a flower. In gardening, annual often refers to a plant grow n outdoors in the
- Native trees include ash, hackberry, and holly. In the Gulf Region of the state, grow ,various species of palmetto and palm. In Alabama there are more than 150 shrubs
- Over his body. Wherever Adonis' blood falls, Aphrodite causes anemones to, grow ,in his memory. She vows that on the anniversary of his death, every year there
- The development of Amsterdam's canals in the 17th century, the city did not, grow ,beyond its borders for two centuries. During the 19th century, Samuel Parfait
- Attractive. In terms of a rudimentary chronology, Poirot speaks of retiring to, grow ,marrows in Chapter 18 of The Big Four (1927),which places that novel out of
- Herbicide used to kill weeds. Roundup Ready seeds allow the farmer to, grow ,a crop that can be sprayed with glyphosate to control weeds without harming the
- And the country is very rich in flora. About 3,000 different species of plants, grow ,in Albania, many of which are used for medicinal purposes. Phytogeographically
- Would begin to race, I would become breathless, the diaphragm would seem to, grow ,heavy, and I would get the impression that my blood pressure was rising
- After conception. Just after birth, the brains of autistic children tend to, grow ,faster than usual, followed by normal or relatively slower grow th in childhood.
- United Nations Human Development Index of 2000. With its production expected to, grow ,to 10 million carats per year by 2007. In 2004 China's Embank approved a $2
- Black pine, beech and fir are found on higher mountains and alpine grasslands, grow ,at altitudes above 1800 meters. According to the World Wide Fund for Nature and
- The fall or winter when the soil temperature is cool. Winter annuals typically, grow ,low to the ground, where they are usually sheltered from the coldest nights by
- Jacare-assu, Large,or Black Caiman of the Amazon River basin. Black Caimans, grow ,to 16.5 feet (5 m),with the largest recorded size 5.79 m (19 ft). The
- Neither wine nor syrup, : The gathered clouds did not rain, the magnum did not, grow ,.: At that time, one shekel's worth of oil was only one-half quart, : One shekel
- Other. # It is easy to cook. As befits its weedy life history, amaranth grains, grow ,very rapidly and their large seed heads can weigh up to 1 kilogram and contain a
- Of the cases that refer to it. One alternative would be that having failed to, grow ,marrows once, Poirot is determined to have another go, but this is specifically
- By rising oil production which surpassed in late-2005 and which is expected to, grow ,to by 2007. Control of the oil industry is consolidated in Mongol Group, a
- Attempts to minimize stress can occur throughout the culture process. During, grow ,out it is important to keep stocking densities at appropriate levels specific
- Or winter, live through the winter, then bloom in winter or spring. The plants, grow ,and bloom during the cool season when most other plants are dormant or other
- Already grow n up at the time of his birth and one deceased, leaving Kurosawa to, grow ,up with three sisters and a brother. In addition to promoting physical exercise
- Expanded to include many other asteroid types. The number of types continues to, grow ,as more asteroids are studied. The two most widely used taxonomies now used are
- By Poirot's private detective agency take place before his retirement to, grow ,marrows, at which time he solves The Murder of Roger Across. It has been said
- Of senescence, or aging. He claimed incorrectly that all cells continued to, grow ,indefinitely, and this became a dominant view in the early twentieth century.
- Almonds Image: Blanched_almonds. JPG|Blanched almonds File: Almonds starting to, grow , Gran Canaria. JPG|Almonds starting to grow while flowering in the background
- By rising oil production which surpassed in late 2005 and was expected to, grow ,to by 2007. Control of the oil industry is consolidated in Mongol Group, a
- Dust, the humus and in other organisms, such as humans. Whether a spore is to, grow ,into an organism depends on the combination of the species and the
- Directs the movement of things; an entire host of shapes and differences then, grow ,that are found in" all the worlds" ( for he believed there were many).
- Fibers, fuels,and raw materials. In the 21st century, plants have been used to, grow ,biofuels, biopharmaceuticals,bioplastics, and pharmaceuticals. Specific foods
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice