Examples of the the word, document , in a Sentence Context
The word ( document ), is the 488 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Mentions that he was the" first of the known Greeks to publish a written, document ,on nature. " Therefore his texts would be amongst the earliest written in prose
- Within a document . Other schemes, such as markup languages, address page and, document ,layout and formatting. The original ASCII standard used only short descriptive
- The spectrum of the architect's services may be extensive (detailed, document ,preparation and construction review) or less inclusive (such as allowing a
- May be written in the first or third person, depending on who drafted the, document , If in the first person, the document 's component parts are: * the individual
- Ridge was not a recognized leader of the Cherokee Nation, and this, document ,was rejected by most Cherokees as illegitimate. Over 15,000 Cherokees signed a
- Symbols: The graphical aide called a flowchart offers a way to describe and, document ,an algorithm (and a computer program of one). Like program flow of a Minsky
- Of Pope Damascus I, that is, between 366 and 384,and is considered an important, document ,of the Latin text of Paul before the Vulgate of Jerome, and of the
- Of the Alford in his De Paris et admirals herbs in 1555. The oldest known, document ,using the German word Alford is a page from a 1527 account book from the
- Schwarzenegger and his ex-wife for engaging in conspiracy to falsify a public, document , a serious crime in California. Schwarzenegger has consulted an attorney, Bob
- Is a brief statement that contains the most important points of a long legal, document ,or of several related legal papers. Abstract of title The Abstract of Title
- KGB agents themselves. Solzhenitsyn also requested Arnaud to put the alleged, document ,to a graphology test but Arnaud refused. A former ROA soldier and GULAG inmate
- Amram's point of view, and hence has been dubbed the Testament of Abram. The, document ,is dated to the 2nd century BC and, in the form of a vision, briefly discusses
- Apart from the reference manual, there is also an extensive rationale, document ,which explains the language design and the use of various language constructs.
- Divergence among Anglophones did not affect the Spanish colonies. In 1801,the, document ,titled Letter to American Spaniards—published in French (1799),in Spanish (
- Ismaili's form of Islam. Although most of the members of the community signed a, document ,issued by Hasan Ali Shah summarizing the practices of the Ismail is, a group of
- The maintenance of their standing garrisons. A remarkable early tenth-century, document , known as the Burial Hid age, provides a formula for determining how many men
- Up to the Judea Civil War by igniting popular opponents of Antaeus. A Qumran, document ,sheds further light on another opponent of Antaeus. The scroll 4Q390 was
- Corpus in the United States Notice of appeal A notice of appeal is a form or, document ,that in many cases is required to begin an appeal. The form is completed by the
- Processes. His major contribution to history was writing the oldest prose, document ,about the Universe and the origins of life; for this he is often called the "
- Crowley was a spy has always been subject to debate, but Spence uncovered a, document ,from the US Army's old Military Intelligence Division supporting Crowley's
- Started the use of Arabic numerals, which appear for the first time in a royal, document ,of 1456. By the mid-16th century, they were in common use in most of Europe.
- And all our strength, to maintain and defend our common liberties ... The, document ,could not become officially effective until it was ratified by all 13 colonies.
- Is the language of misery. " The earliest known record of argot was in a 1628, document , The word was probably derived from the contemporary name, les argosies, given
- Afterwards. Establishing a timeline of his work is now impossible, since no, document ,provides chronological references. Chemists, a 4th century Byzantine
- Person, depending on who drafted the document . If in the first person,the, document ,'s component parts are: * the individual pavements, almost always numbered as
- Of San Stefano was signed, but much that had been obtained by that important, document ,had to be sacrificed at the Congress of Berlin. Bismarck failed to do what was
- Are also covered. In this, Ibn Sing is credited as being the first to correctly, document ,the anatomy of the human eye, along with descriptions of eye afflictions such
- Also widely used by programmers. When the language was revised, a new rationale, document ,was written. One notable free software tool that is used by many Adas
- Textual scholars attribute the biblical genealogy to the Book of Generations,a, document ,originating from a similar descent from Levites in order to magnify the
- On March 11, 2005,Albums Al-Farabi published extracts from Saiph al-Adel's, document ," Al Quaeda's Strategy to the Year 2020 ". Abdul Bar Aswan summarizes this
- Heron of Alexandria in the 1st century AD. Archimedes Palimpsest The foremost, document ,containing the work of Archimedes is the Archimedes Palimpsest. In 1906,the
- In the state of Alabama. Law and government State government The foundational, document ,for Alabama's government is the Alabama Constitution, which was ratified in
- Explains the language design and the use of various language constructs. This, document ,is also widely used by programmers. When the language was revised, a new
- Hustler, and Lonesome Cowboys, a raunchy pseudo-western. These and other titles, document ,gay underground and camp culture, and continue to feature prominently in
- True identities are revealed in court. *To obtain a declaration on a legal, document , such as an application for voter registration, that the information provided
- Searching through abstracts is a common way to find relevant prior art, document ,to question to novelty or inventive step (or non-obviousness in United States
- China making iPads and iPhones, workers were forced to sign a legally binding, document ,guaranteeing that they would not kill themselves. In 2011 Apple admitted that
- Its departments. Although NIST publication 197 (" FIPS 197" ) is the unique, document ,that covers the AES algorithm, vendors typically approach the CMVP under FIPS
- Transaction which settled $100 million of Armenian state debts to Russia. The, document ,was signed for Russia by Prime Minister Mikhail Kasparov and Industry Minister
- In Egyptology when he brought some 150 scientists and artists to study and, document ,Egypt's natural history, which was published in the Description de l'Egypt.
- However, the articles are no longer binding, but are seen as a historical, document ,that has played a significant role in the shaping of Anglican identity. The
- The day before his suicide, Hitler prepared his final political testament. That, document ,specified that Speer was to be replaced by his subordinate, Karl-Otto Spur.
- The age of the victim (e.g., a 15-year-old who used a fake identification, document ,claiming they were 16 or older). * Marriage — in some jurisdictions, including
- That can be executed by a computer, but are often used as a way to define or, document ,algorithms. There is a wide variety of representations possible and one can
- By the use of the Apostille, a means of certifying the legalization of a, document ,for international use under the terms of the 1961 Hague Convention Abolishing
- Of an affidavit by one society does not confirm its acceptance as a legal, document ,in other jurisdictions. Equally, the acceptance that a lawyer is an officer of
- Any mechanism for describing the structure or appearance of text within a, document , Other schemes, such as markup languages, address page and document layout and
- He assisted for a while in the government of Italy. Gilbert delivered the, document ,on Iconoclasm from the Frankish Synod of Frankfurt to Pope Adrian I, and was
- Written in the 13th century AD. He discovered that it was a palimpsest,a, document ,with text that had been written over an erased older work. Palimpsests were
- Paper. * Scanner. A device used in conjunction with OCR software. The printed, document ,is scanned and converted into electronic text, which can then be displayed on
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice