Examples of the the word, above , in a Sentence Context
The word ( above ), is the 492 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Considered part of the set of seven mechanical arts. Modern era image of the, above ,farms. To the untrained eye, this image appears a hodgepodge of colors
- Soul). They believed in the four elements and the four qualities as described, above , and they had a strong tradition of cloaking their written ideas in a labyrinth
- Africa, and this certainly applies to its use in everyday life. Moreover, and, above , all,the proportion of native (or near native) speakers of the official
- Hydrogen rarely acts like an alkali metal, as can be seen from the data, above , In fact, it is sometimes placed over lithium (due to its electron
- Rather than just to respond to a detected crisis. Using one of the examples, above , gas sensors for people with dementia can be used to trigger a device that
- Grew 18 % in 2005 and growth was expected to reach 26 % in 2006 and stay, above ,10 % for the rest of the decade. Chevron Texaco started pumping from Block 14 in
- At the corners on a layer of adobe mortar. Adobe walls usually never rise, above ,two stories because they are load bearing and have low structural strength.
- Particles settle out first, so gravel will be on the bottom, sand above , silt, above , that and very fine clay and organic matter will stay in suspension for days.
- Improved statistical analysis, and precision farming. Balancing these, as, above , are the natural and human sciences of agricultural science that seek to
- And family stress, and are often a focus of clinical attention over and, above ,the primary ASD diagnosis. History A few examples of autistic symptoms and
- Heavier particles settle out first, so gravel will be on the bottom, sand, above , silt above that and very fine clay and organic matter will stay in suspension
- Minutes before they hit the top of the atmosphere, the crew saw the Moon rising, above ,the Earth's horizon, just as had been predicted by the trajectory specialists.
- As" second-handers"—those who attempt to live through others, placing others, above ,self. It was rejected by twelve publishers before finally being accepted by the
- Reference database Amphibian Species of the World. The numbers of species cited, above ,follow Frost. Respiration The lungs in amphibians are primitive compared to
- Theological schools within Catholicism, in coining the word Altruism, as stated, above , Many biblical authors draw a strong connection between love of others and love
- At mean sea level (the gelid). Because the clocks had been on average well, above ,sea level, this meant that TAI slowed down, by about 10−12. The former
- The bottom of the ridge is three times as deep and of course several peaks rise, above ,the water and form islands. The South Atlantic Ocean has an additional
- Door openings, a lintel is placed on top of the opening to support the bricks, above , Within the last courses of brick, bond beams are laid across the top of the
- Study of 68 adults who were diagnosed before 1980 as autistic children with IQ, above ,50 found that 12 % achieved a high level of independence as adults,10 % had
- Process to make sure that the design is accessible and usable. In the example, above , a voice message could be used to remind the person with dementia to turn off
- Substances. The acid dissociation constant (PKA) values of all alkanes are, above ,60,hence they are practically inert to acids and bases (see: carbon acids).
- Did not settle in their original" habitat ", but in the cities—and again, above ,all in Luanda. As a consequence, more than half the population is now living in
- Transmission from the Columbia. A diver from the Navy helicopter hovering, above ,attached a sea anchor to the command module to prevent it from drifting.
- 2009 US study found the average age of formal ASD diagnosis was 5.7 years, far, above , recommendations,and that 27 % of children remained undiagnosed at age 8 years.
- Which are called Goldberg at and Mount Jamaica, the highest on the island at, above ,sea level. Oranjestad, the capital, is located at. To the east of Aruba are
- S. Definition, as of June 20, 2011,529 people qualify as having reached space, above ,altitude. Of eight X-15 pilots who exceeded in altitude, only one exceeded 100
- High school she determined that she was an atheist and that she valued reason, above ,any other human attribute. After graduating from high school in the Crimea, at
- Land miles west of their target point. Five minutes into the descent burn, and, above , the surface of the Moon, the LM navigation and guidance computer distracted the
- The United States, professional,military, and commercial astronauts who travel, above ,an altitude of are awarded astronaut wings. As of June 20, 2011,a total of 523
- French over Portuguese. The dynamics of the language situation, as described, above , were additionally fostered by the massive migrations triggered by the Civil
- The Ge'EZ alphabet (an abused) is descended. Note that the scripts mentioned, above ,are not considered proper alphabets, as they all lack characters representing
- Although alcohols and amines can be Brønsted-Lowry acids as mentioned, above , they can also function as Lewis bases due to the lone pairs of electrons on
- The first U. S. income tax. This created a flat tax of 3 percent on incomes, above ,$800 ($ in current dollars),which was later changed by the Revenue Act of
- Become less severe with age. Acquiring language before age six, having an IQ, above ,50,and having a marketable skill all predict better outcomes; independent
- To Mount Shishaldin, which is an occasionally smoldering volcano that rises to, above ,the North Pacific. It is the most perfect volcanic cone on Earth, even more
- Also the only region in Alaska in which the average daytime high temperature is, above ,freezing during the winter months. The climate of Anchorage and south central
- Was not suitable for the movie moguls, who demanded fast, dynamic dialogue, above ,all else. For Dick Hummer, during the 1940s,Huxley went to the first of a five
- Lunar orbit for Apollo missions was planned as a nominal circular orbit, above ,the Moon's surface. Initial lunar orbit insertion was an ellipse with a
- Philosophy and religion appear frequently in Schopenhauer's writing. As noted, above , he appreciated the teachings of the Buddha and even called himself a "
- Of his game, but it improved steadily over the course of his career to being, above ,average. He often used his hard slice serve in the deuce service box to send
- First, after which he sings the usual first verse. In the third verse (see, above ,), the author scolds the materialistic and self-serving robber barons of her
- Its conjugate bases: \alpha_== \alpha_== \alpha_== A pattern is observed in the, above ,equations and can be expanded to the general n -erotic acid that has been
- In order to lose a proton, it is necessary that the pH of the system rise, above ,the PKA of the pronated acid. The decreased concentration of H+ in that basic
- The metal is separated from other elements in igneous minerals such as those, above , Lithium salts are extracted from the water of mineral springs, brine pools
- Hope of escape. As with the previous burn, the crew had to perform the maneuver, above ,the far side of the Moon, out of contact with Earth. The burn occurred exactly
- If a woman succeeds in withdrawing from the mass, or rather raising herself, above ,the mass, she grows ceaselessly and more than a man. " Heredity and eugenics
- That is, two high tides occur during each 24 lunar hours. In latitudes, above ,40° North some east-west oscillation occurs. Climate is influenced by
- Anthropology as it emerged amongst the Western colonial powers (mentioned, above ,) has generally taken a different path than that in the countries of southern
- Ocean currents isolate the Sargasso Sea, a large elongated body of water, with, above , average salinity. The Sargasso Sea contains large amounts of seaweed and is
- Sources, these numbers have no more credibility than the British ones mentioned, above , Most estimates also omit the microscopic Algae, such as the phytoplankton
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice